About Natura Greentech
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal
candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be
able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform
them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement
innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to
effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive
Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Proven UI experience
Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
On par with the best in the industry.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- If you have built gamified consumer digital products or have ideas for the same.
- Illustration skills
- Creating motion graphics
- Strong visual design chops
Please share your resume and portfolio on the chat box. Prefered is who can join us immediately.
1) Design clear engaging graphic communications for the app, social media and print - this includes UI/ UX, event webpages, brand promotional items, in-app games, etc.
2) Illustrates the concept by designing a rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
3) Work closely with operations, marketing, and content team to translate their messaging concepts into graphic/visual material
4) Design & create graphics images, GIFs & Ads, etc. for Social Media Platforms.
5) Grow online social networks by acquiring a new fan-base and increasing interactions via designs.
6) Understand the requirement and develop quality graphics, Work on all aspects of design.
7) Should have experience of leading creative/Design team of Min. 7.
1) Should have excellent knowledge of Video/Audio and Live streaming applications.
2) Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
3) Knowledge of Animate CC and After Effects is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with advertising, graphic design, marketing or strategic communications focus
- 1+ or more years of related experience in graphic design
- Strong graphic design skills with knowledge of various design production tools and software
- Knowledge of and demonstrated abilities in design principles, image manipulation, photo retouching, layouts and typography
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) and similar software
- Basic knowledge and demonstrated abilities in icon design, character design and, illustration
- Working along with the video animation team to provide them the necessary vectors.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and partners, receive feedback and take direction
- Manage multiple projects and deliver work in a timely fashion with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Basic knowledge of design file formats
• Edit videos, add music, subtitles, and create thumbnails
• Create transitions, titles, graphics, and other supporting materials for the video
• Create graphics on Canva/Photoshop for Instagram & FB posting
• Conceptualize and present ideas as per the brief
• Contribute to the conceptualization of projects, and come up with ideas, and contribute to the scripting process
• Edit content in collaboration with the content team
- Editing of Video, Short- Film in Premium Pro / After Effect Software / final cut pro
- Good experience in handling green screen and DSLR Cameras
- Cutting and joining shots through editing software
- Improving picture quality digitally
- Adding titles, graphics, sound and any visual effects