We are looking for Graphics Designer
Minimum experience required 2+ years.
Job Location : Mumbai
- Experience as a Graphic Designer or in related field
- Demonstrable Graphic Design Skills with Strong Portfolio
- Proficiency in Illustrator Photoshop, Aftereffects and Indesign.
- A Strong Eye for Visual Composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to Execute simple edits on FCP
- Takes Initiative
- KEY SKILLS REQUIRED-
- HAND ON 2+ YRS EXPERINCE AS A GRAPHIC DESIGNER IN THE TEXTILE INDUSTRY / GARMENTS
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Designing graphic content, ECOMMERCE CLOTHING DESAIGNIG
Zazzy is an interactive design and technology studio making things that engage people in new and interesting ways. We've done it for multinational brands, Y Combinator companies and fledgling startups.
A team of creatives, misfits and ardents helping brands bring the best experience possible for their audience.
We are looking for a talented, kind, & thoughtful UI Designer to join us. As one of the earliest members at Zazzy, you'll get to work on one of the most interesting, challenging and impactful challenges.
We are looking for someone equally comfortable taking the lead on a single project and having a support role on many. Someone who'd be one of us — a real part of our team!
How you will contribute:
- Execute wireframes into UI design
- Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by design principles
- Execute UXD to visually appealing interfaces
- Designing web & mobile application interfaces
- Creating beautiful as well as functional UI and giving wings to UX
A little bit about you:
- You have had a previous experience with at least two years in UI design or visual design
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- You are a clear and effective presenter
- You welcome critics and have learn & grow attitude.
- You're always curious to learn more and question the decisions.
- Work with good people and exciting projects.
- Work out of a super cool office or remote if you want. (We prefer at least two days a week in the office.)
- Work hard, party harder.
- Casual startup environment.
- Chance to work on some amazing in-house products.
- Ample room for all kinds of design experiments and growth.
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Work with client's team (Product Managers, Business Unit, and Marketing unit) to define the BRDs (Business Requirement Documents) and PRD (Product Requirement Documents)
- Carve the user flow and user journeys (using overflow with all the decision branches). Identify roadblocks and guide the team for the same
- Most of our projects consists designing integrated complex product suites. So the Sr. designer should have a solid understanding of the design systems and components. The Sr. designer roles includes designing a holistic design system for the product suites
- Creating base wireframes. An associate team member would work together with the Sr. designer at this stage to complete the wireframes. The role of the Sr. designer is to make the base wireframes for the key journeys and pages which is scaled by other team members for all the journeys
- Creating style guide and interface design components. The candidate should have a strong understanding of the UI principles and aesthetics. The role of the Sr. designer would include to set the interface design colour theme, layouts, grids and visual aesthetics.
- The role includes presenting the design to the key stakeholders and bringing the team (internal as well as that of Client's) on the same page
Name - Savvology Games
Location - Wework, Spectrum Towers, Mindspace, Malad
About Savvology - There is a lot of luck involved in most of the mainstream real-money games (Poker, Fantasy, Ludo, Rummy) which makes it hard to win anything. We want to create pure skill-based strategy games (no luck factor), where you can control your outcome better. What’s more, more than 50% of the players win something! We make use of Game Theory (the science of decision making) to come up with games that are so simple that even a 5 year old can play. Our vision is to encourage people to take better decisions through gamification.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to conceptualize and create engaging visuals across a variety of media. You’ll be working closely with a team of IITian founders, marketers, and developers to design the best-looking mobile games on the planet. You have to ensure that all aspects of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll own the entire design stack - UI/UX, app design, website design, branding, marketing collateral. Your graphics should capture the brand voice and communicate the message clearly to our target audience. For this, you are expected to conduct thorough user research and understand the gamer persona.
We’re a young, passionate team looking to make a dent in the gaming space. We work hard, but we party harder (beer/pizza every Friday night). If you love challenges and are up for building exciting products from scratch, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop UI mockups, animations, flow diagrams, storyboards, sitemaps, and prototypes that clearly illustrate how new app features / new website pages function and look like
- Liaise with the Product team to understand user needs, psychology & product USPs and use it to design smooth in-app user experiences
- Work with the Marketing team to design and maintain an intuitive, well-converting & visually stunning website
- Design a comprehensive brand identity kit - logo, letterhead, visiting cards, envelope, merchandise, etc
- Work on user acquisition by designing compelling ads, social media/print graphics
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
- Have an iterative mindset. No design is perfect on the first attempt. Design mechanisms to collect user feedback and continuously improve on your designs.
- Conduct user interviews and online research to define and understand our target user
- Study the gaming domain vis-a-vis competitors, market trends, and best practices
- Participate and contribute in business and product discussions
- Be opinionated and back those opinions with strong logic
- 2+ years proven experience in UI/UX design or allied roles
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics for both web and mobile platforms (MUST)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Figma etc) (MUST)
- Proficiency in video editing and creating product explainers and other types of video
- Working knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Invision, Webflow etc)
- Excellent UX copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A team player but can work independently and takes initiative
- Degree/Diploma from reputed design schools is a plus but NOT mandatory
- Brownie points if you’ve designed/worked on a mobile game before
What you can expect at Savvology Games
- A cool work atmosphere complete with flexible working hours, unlimited coffee, fruit water, games (Foosball, Table Tennis, Pool, Carrom, Board Games, Cards…). Time will fly.
- A hockey-stick trajectory for growth professionally
- Fun people who you’ll want to hang out with after office hours too :)
- Lots of treats - Did we mention beer/pizza every Friday?
- Creating user-centric designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes and prototypes with tools such as Figma to showcase features
- Collaborating with developers in seeing designs through to implementation
- Incorporating customer feedback into design in order to enhance user experience
- And lastly, showcasing UX and visual design work with strong design sense and articulated story telling
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Understanding of design software like Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- UX research skills - interviewing, observing, benchmarking, conducting surveys and understanding how to synthesize data to define actionable insights
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
What are we looking for?
The best designers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Have a point of view and can distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Strong hands-on skills which should range from designing using Photoshop to coding UI mockups.
- Hands-on knowledge on Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash.
- A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product and services marketing communication, workflow and interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly.
- Successfully overcome engineering challenges and understand the need for testing and iteration of new user experiences.
- Have a track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences and designs.
- Be able to lead teams through the design process and partner effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible, and creative.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Design (B.Des.).
- A lead of visual design who envisions and creates the next generation of user interfaces for customer service.
- A design pioneer, who will invent user interfaces that combine speech, touch, and other modalities to drive intuitive interactions on smartphones, tablets, and other connected consumer devices.
- The ability to combine strategy with design thinking to deliver an experience like our audience never had before.
- Bring passion and dedication to his/her job and become a storyteller through exceptional and engaging designs.
- One-Two years of professional pre-press print and digital production experience
- Proficient DTP skills in Adobe Creative Suite or higher, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proven experience of managing DTP/Prepress print Team on a day-to-day basis
- Proven accountability for own work quality and on time delivery
- Ability to achieve delivery expectations within tight deadlines
- Proficient in English language communication and skills
- Degree/Diploma in print and/or digital communications or equivalent
Graduate, Post Graduate
MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
There is a Service Agreement of 2yrs associated with the role.