What makes Bakerstreet Digital Special?
- We are not just an ambitious niche Digital Products company. We are an ambitious Digital Products Company with a soul.
- Fundamental to our mission of building world-class (we have won a webby award) global (26 global products live 0-1) digital products is an integrated, mission-driven team of consultants who are passionate about their competency.
Who are you? A Digital Designer and Strategist that can skillfully orchestrate end to end Product Design. You:
- Have a deep understanding of CX, Design beyond screens and colours
- Have Experience with design ops and Leading design teams to successful product launches.
- Are efficient at managing the entire Digital Product Design process from Customer Research, Competitive UX analysis, Product articulation, down to the detail of Digital Product Design execution.
- Are keen to work with Product Management to create and validate inspiring platform/product visions, derived from business needs, market opportunities, and technology trends.
- Can translate business requirements and customer experience into features and functions that drive the platform/product roadmap.
- Deliver platform product and associated artefacts that set the standard for engineering excellence and technical product management including API designs, solutions architecture definitions and specifications, including contributions for industry specifications.
- Are adept at working with Technical Program Managers, Developers, UI designers, to define the details behind the business requirements.
What you will do:
- Act as the voice of the business customer and accountable for multiple Products
- Consult, counsel and be able to influence stakeholders on design concepts,, product requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Lead the interfacing with principle engineers to translate product requirements into technical specifications ensuring architecture, data and delivery alignment minimising time to market.
- Drive rapid prototyping, iterative design and delivery for a suite of MasterCard products and/or services.
- Ensure technical, customer, and business goals are in line with business requirements.
- Balance trade-offs between competing interests using judgement, data, and experience.
- Tackle hard problems in new spaces, bringing clarity to ambiguity and complexity and demonstrating ways to simplify.
Who you are NOT. This role is not for you if:
- You can only follow the given process
- Not think out of the box, innovative solutions to startup problems
- Have time-zone constraints (this is a global time-zone role)
- Work only in a slow, structured environment where you are given detailed instructions
- Want to take it easy and prefer a passive role
What you will get:
- An opportunity to be a core team member with a growth path
- A fast-growth environment with a world-class visual design quality
- A place where you matter, and are not just a cog in the wheel
- An encouraging, informal and comfortable working environment
- A place where flexibility can be earned and work-life balance ensured
- Competitive Compensation
You will learn:
- How to build a design and build a global quality next generation product ground-up
- How to build a Design-led organization ground-up
- How to build a Zero to one product, not just enhance or add features
What are the Qualifications you need?
- Proficiency with visual design programs such as Figma / Adobe XD and Prototyping tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Ability to think through product propositions ground-up considering the entire product eco-system
- Must have Customer-oriented data-led problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders
- Professional written and interpersonal skills.
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter screen by Sangeeta Bhagwat [10 min]
- Hiring Manager screen with Chinmay Kulkarni [30 min]
- Skills assessment take-home challenge [30 min]
- Confirmation Stage: [30 min] Peer interview & Chinmay Kulkarni call [30 min]
- Final Stage Onboarding call with Sangeeta Bhagwat [15 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for reference check.
Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience with a cutting edge forward thinking business? Synapsica is looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
We are a B2B SaaS Healthcare startup working with leading Radiologists and Diagnostic Centers innovating in the realms of AI/ML, Radiology, and Digital Transformation. With a clientele comprising some leading healthcare brands across India and US, were striving to fast-track innovation across the healthcare industry. Join us to work on intelligent, witty, trendy and new age designs that will shape the Medical technological landscape through the next decade!
(Visit https://www.synapsica.com/ to know more about the company.)
Graphic Design Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and design all web page elements, wireframes, print and digital graphics
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design concepts
- Creation and updates to various sales collateral
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc)
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with Adobe CC (After effects, Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- High sense of urgency
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
1.5 - 2 years of experience in graphic design
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
Hands on Experience in Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, InDesign, and other graphic design software
Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience Design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Knowledge of latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience with educational products and serious games design
- Visual design skills with a strong portfolio
- Good color, layout, typography, and iconography skills
- Developing style guidelines and a style sheet for a project
- Collaborating in teams and working independently
- Executing visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team from concept to final sign-off
- Translating high-level requirements into functional user interfaces
- Systematically ideating design and redesign options to make things easier, more organized, and visually appealing
- Presenting designs to peers, cross-functional teams and manager level stakeholders and being able to explain why certain designs work better in particular circumstances
- Incorporating feedback from collaboration activities with appropriate prioritization to enhance the design experience
- Collaborating with clients to come up with solutions
- Researching visual design trends
- Setting up and updating design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Meeting productivity, quality & turnaround time targets
- Graphic Designer will visualize & create graphics including illustrations, logos, brand identity, photo manipulation, typography/lettering.
- Should have a creative flair & a strong ability to translate requirements into designs.
- Additionally, deep experience in creating designs for social media, websites, mobile apps, corporate identity programs, packaging design and other print media.
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layout & other design elements to communicate creative concepts.
Required Skills :
- Desire to work in a startup environment & able to self-manage.
-Working experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Working experience in Coreldraw.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Should have experience as a Graphic Designer.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards & brand consistency.
EWar is looking for a Design Lead who can help drive the Design Team at the company. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You'll help not only lead the EWar experience but inspire and elevate the team by producing work that is always raising the bar and taking a user experience first approach to solving problems. Your work will allow our customers to feel delighted every time they use our product.
- Lead design projects and contribute to product strategy: visually and linguistically.
- Plan and design memorable user interfaces that are iconic and usable across our iOS, Android, and web platforms.
- Deliver wireframes and prototypes to help people visualize your design ideas.
- Push the bounds of creativity using the latest design techniques and languages.
- Good knowledge of graphic/visual design.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to get crazy ideas to life.
- Penchant for learning and building with new design tools and frameworks.
- No challenge is too big to solve; love thinking about products and am excited to ideate & build all by yourself.
- Proficiency in Sketch (Component system), Adobe XD, Illustrator, or any other tool that helps you churn out a great design.
- Awesome design portfolio.
- People who can solve problems & create engaging experiences.
- If you want things just like you imagined and are obsessed with those small details.
- If you don't stop at the design step but go forward and look after it until it's perfect.
- If you bring new ideas, try many things and bring a fresh perspective.
- People who speak out their minds, but we love thinkers and doers.
- Knowledge of front-end development.
- Anything else that can surprise us.
Requirements may include logos, illustrations, layouts, screen compositions and design for animations, user interfaces, websites, marketing material and similar, and iterations of the same in line with feedback.. You must possess strong composition, colour and design, typography and layout skills.
You must have good awareness of design trends, what is current in advertising and graphic design, and good knowledge of tools and technology.