- A graphic design qualification or similar
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
About Schbang Digital Solutions
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
We’re looking for an experienced UX/Product designer to take on the end-to-end design of the web and mobile product suite experience. As a pivotal member the Anarock’s team, this portfolio will support Product Managers and Engineering for a broad set of digital experiences.
You will be responsible for translating business objectives into product concepts by iterating and optimising UI designs while maintaining a consistent and user-friendly experience across mobile and web platforms.
We have 3 key focus areas: Product Design, User Research, and Visual Design.
Key job responsibilities
- Design web and native mobile app experiences that delight our users and help drive the company vision
- Collaboration with the product, engineering, data, marketing, and other teams to ensure a quality end-to-end customer experience
- Create consistent and thoughtful designs that include user flows, interaction designs, information architecture, and more
- Pitch and present designs to stakeholders for sign-off
- Provide accurate specifications for the engineering team
- Create design system to ensure consistent experience across various features
- Participate in design reviews and feedback sessions to help the design team
- 3+ years of product design experience (Product Based Company) in all phases of the design process: user research, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability
- Experience in complex UX/UI design and end-to-end processes in B2B SaaS and B2C
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android native app patterns
- Strong understanding of visual design basics (color theory, typography, spacing)
- Strong understanding of digital design fundamentals (forms, interaction methods, responsive design etc.)
- Expertise with user-centered design principles
- Deep knowledge of design tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Figma,
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and
- Communicating and storytelling to present your work and articulate design rationale for efficient design
- Zooming out to product concepts and zooming in to design details while wire- framing, prototyping, and reusing components from a design
- Integrate and manage the ANAROCK brand through a visual design
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
Digital Experience/Web Designer
GlobalSign.in (GSI) is a progressive event tech company and a leader in the domain of online event management. GEVME (GSI’s flagship product) is an enterprise SaaS virtual event platform. We power thousands of events around the world. Some of our clients include Facebook, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
At GEVME, we are on a mission to empower event professionals and to enable them to create great virtual experiences for their attendees. We like to see our product as a platform through which event professionals and agencies are able to express their creativity and bring their ideas to life. We put extreme focus on design and UX and always push ourselves to create intuitively and intelligently designed software that works and looks good at the same time. Let's put it this way: we are obsessed with the design of our product and the happiness of our users.
We are currently looking for talented designs with web/multimedia design experience to create immersive virtual experiences for event attendees. The ideal candidate should have solid graphic design foundation and an eye for artful digital designs. Digital designers that have worked on interactive websites and digital products are good candidates for this position. As this is a new and unique role, we’re looking for designers who are willing to learn new concepts and theories and who are ready to pioneer a completely new field of design.
- To come up with creative concepts for digital/virtual event experiences, based on the stakeholder’s brief and requirements
- To translate the creative concepts into visual designs and to craft immersive digital/virtual experience, with (always) the attendee’s and the event owner’s interests at the core of the design
- 3+ years of proven experience in designing for the web and building multimedia/interactive projects
- Knowledge of Figma and/or Sketch
- Possesses a deep understanding of the capabilities of HTML, CSS, and JS and how the frontend technologies of the web work
- Be knowledgeable about and very comfortable with the digital/virtual medium, and be able to leverage the uniqueness of the medium to craft unique attendee experiences
- Possesses a strong foundation in graphic design, colour theory and typography
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas for the 3-dimensional and virtual space
- Ability to work independently remotely but at the same time be a team player and be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary, but also knowing how to take your mind off work needed!
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate your design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team and other stakeholders
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design experiences that meet their needs and vision
- Knowledge of 3D design
- Proficiency in front-end web development languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in or familiarity with the events space
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, Product video, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Work with content, design teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers, content writers and designers to resolve technical or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development.
Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
Let’s understand THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL.
The Academic Operations Team is fundamentally
grounded in our intent and endeavour to bring in
‘Operational Excellence’ to Sunstone educational
Commonly referred to as our ‘scouts on the ground’,
the team functions at the cusp of our learning,
product and business teams to bring in the
best-in-class experience for the institutions and the
Their stakeholders cut across institutional owners,
leadership, administration, faculties and students;
with whom they work tirelessly to ensure excellence
and accountability in delivery and operations, through
systems and technology.
What day-to-day RESPONSIBILITIES of someone in THIS ROLE involve!
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer with 2-3 years of experience in digital space, with a keen understanding of both Product and Graphic design.
- Collaborate across departments to develop & execute creative designs based on shared design brief.
- Come up with innovative ideas appropriate to requirements for the right target audience.
- Execute designs for various collaterals, websites, digital ads, campaign concepts and adapt as
per the standards & latest design trends.
What ATTRIBUTES will it take to perform this role!
- Understanding of graphic designing for creatives on online media
- Hands on experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Project ownership & end-to-end execution
- Strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Should be able to produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work with speed and meet deadlines
Join an Innovative Growth Team of a fast-growing NYC-Based Start-up (Optional WFH)
Fresh Prints is a New York-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools. We have 400+ students who will contribute significantly to sales over the next 12 months.
As our UX-UI Design Team Lead you will be reporting to https://www.linkedin.com/in/tikshita-bharti-03b589129/" target="_blank">Tikshita Bhartihttps://www.linkedin.com/in/tikshita-bharti-03b589129/" target="_blank">, our UX UI Manager. There will be plenty of room for your vision and impact, and eventually, we’ll build a team of designers around you. As
Fresh Prints grows, you will too. For the right person, this role offers limitless opportunities.
You’ll work on the following questions and many more with the other members of our cross-functional Growth team.
- What are the tech needs of our internal team?
- What are the requirements of our end customers? How can we tackle those via tech?
- How do we build user experiences that turn our software into easy-to-use products?
- What does high converting user experience look like?
- How do we innovate to have an impact on the revenue?
- How do we usher in the next stage at Fresh Prints?
- Work with our tech team to design user experiences for our internal and client-facing tech
- Conduct extensive user research
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the product managers
- Write user stories and translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and hi-fi prototypes
- Test the wireframes and hi-fi prototypes with all the stakeholders and rapidly iterate on those designs
- Prep design- handoffs and work alongside engineers and product managers throughout the production cycle
- Communicate design decisions and the “why” behind them to the PMs, software engineers, and QA engineers
- Optimize existing user experiences
- Create clean, modern, high converting, and intuitive user interfaces
- 4-6 years of UX UI design experience along with some experience leading & mentoring team members
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in design or human-computer interaction (HCI)
- A strong portfolio of user-centered design solutions (Behance, dribble, personal website, etc.)
- Familiarity with Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, and Photoshop
- Proactive: You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success
- In love with a challenge: You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone
- Goal-oriented: You’re incredibly ambitious. You’re dedicated to a long-term vision of who you are and where you want to go
- Open to change: You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved
- Calm under pressure: You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Great annual salary adjusted for experience and location - $14,000 - $19,000
- Health insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance (India only)
- The opportunity to learn a lot rapidly
- Working in a great culture. We’re a talented, engaged, and an ambitious team dedicated to building a business together. We work very hard but we’re also very good to each other. The entire Fresh Prints team is kind, open, informal, and caring. We earnestly support each other in our personal and professional goals
- The job can be based in India or the Philippines (Remote)
- For candidates from India we will have an office in Hyderabad eventually. You have the option of WFH or being in Hyderabad and working from our office
- Candidates from other countries may be considered
- Work timings are ~6:00 am to 2:00 pm EST (US Time Zone)
Fresh Prints is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity; actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to apply
Greetings from Zealous Services !!!
Looking for your career in 3D Modelling and Animation Field???
We have Immediate requirements for 3D Trainees.
Contact : DIANA HR
Designation: 3D Trainee
Age Limit: 18-26 yrs
Training Period: 2 months (with monthly Stipend)
Flexible to work in Rotational Shifts (Fixed Day shifts for Female Candidates).
Chennai Candidates preferred.
Educational Qualifications: Any Graduates can apply (2020 - 2022 passed outs)
- Conceptualizing a game character (2D) visuals based on requirements
- Creating images and concepts by hand or using design software
- Develop illustrations, logos and in-game assets using software or by hand
- Testing graphics across various media
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style on social media adverts
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Job Description- Sr. Visual & Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer you will...
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design a variety of assets including social media designs, blog designs, landing page designs, animations, digital ads, site graphics, iconography, illustration, etc.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel while staying organized and meeting deadlines
- Help define and develop our brand narrative, style, and positioning
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to production like online and offline brand visual display, promotion materials, video clips...
- Must understand product design standard. Establish and promote design guidelines according to brand requirement know well about the trending design style and enhance the brand creativity meanwhile.
- Rapidly create sketches illustrations to visualize and effectively communicate your ideas
- Occasionally collaborate with the product team to design visual elements for the application
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 6+ years of professional experience as a designer
- 2 years of minimum experience in internet design industry, experienced in illustration design or advertising design are preferred.
- Perfect graphic design and video editing skills, proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere/After Effect or other visual design tools;
- Strong communication skills, fully understand the design needs or use scenarios. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Good cooperation and teamwork ability. Responsible for team, strong executive power, and capable of learning, able to withstand high-intensity work pressure.
- Please present your designs when come for interview.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with marketing, advertising, user psychology, and conversion optimization.
- Strong illustration skills.
What we value:
- Be a team player
- Embrace change
- Communicate clearly
- Deliver creatives on time
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.