About Alien Brains
We, at Alien Brains started with the belief that the human brain has no bound to what it can learn, limited only by the ifs and buts created by the other human brains around them. In fact, such is the influence on most of them, that their own brain at times becomes alien to them and thus making them forget who they really are and who they can really be few years down the line. The entire team at Alien Brains is dedicated towards helping the innovations of the mind become the reality of tomorrow.
While building our proprietary softwares, we also organize workshops, seminars and training programs for both school and college students. Aimed at giving the participants a kick-start in the technical arena, we aspire to unleash the potential of the students of today to make them the innovators of tomorrow.
We see and like to call ourselves as a cradle of innovation where we research and try to develop products that matter and also nurture the young talent buds along with us in our research work and product development, thereby giving them firsthand experience.
quick and effective illustrations, social media posts.
• You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites,product packaging and more.
• Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
Note :- Please keep your portfolio ready while you apply.
Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size,
type size and style and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects).
Experience with other creative softwares is a big plus.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills and Analytical skills
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- Should have prior knowledge and experience of HTML & CSS mandatorily.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
About Company:We are a Hybrid company with multiple in-house products and client products which means our team gets to work with the latest technologies always. Just in 5 years, we have grown to 35+ full-time developers in Vadodara and 400+ salespeople in the US
Candidate should have:
- Experience in building design solutions for mobile applications, consumer products, and SaaS
- Up-to-date knowledge and skill in using UX Software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, Figma, Balsamiq, InVision, UXPin, Framer.js
- Additional skills in visual design, micro-interaction and animation are a plus.
- Produce deliverables at every stage of the design process, such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes and pixel-perfect visual assets
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- A strong eye for typography.
- Develop an understanding of the device, network, and user constraints for NBU markets and work with UX Research to plan and support regular testing and user engagement.
- Prototype user experiences and run usability tests to turn concepts into intuitive and elegant interfaces
The ideal candidate joining us will be:
- a keen observer and a good problem solver with good communication skills
- Candidate must flourish in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- fluent in spoken & written English
- able to work remotely for now, and later out of our Vadodara office
- Why work with us? For personal growth, experience in helping build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
Pay and benefits:
- Benefits at Intricare Technologies are all about helping you lead a healthy life outside of work.
- We believe the quality time to focus on work starts with quality time to think, exercise, be with family & friends, and of course, time to yourself.
- We work five days a week.
- We provide medical insurance to all team members and compensation for books, and courses you purchase for learning.
- To meet everyone in person, we go for a yearly retreat — you will decide the place.
- We pay for whatever hardware and software you need to work and make sure you are regularly upgraded to the latest versions.
Experience: 0-2 years (freshers may apply)
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Purpose of the role
The UX Architect will be directly involved in designing a user and will be responsible for a meaningful presentation of information and organizational structure on the website from the user’s perspective. The candidate will conceptualise the layout and functionality contained within interactive interfaces of websites and will be responsible for optimizing the usability of the website applications to allow various user roles to accomplish their objectives in a manner that results in the best possible user experience.
Profile – Roles and Responsibilities
Areas of Responsibility & brief description
- Demonstrate effective management of shifting priorities, delivering thorough work products and meeting project deadlines.
- Working on information visualization, including information architecture, user flow/interaction modelling, node-based and tagged taxonomy development and other information-related frameworks and methodologies.
- Developing low to medium-fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes, augmented as necessary with clear annotations of UI control behaviour, to hand off to front and back-end development and quality assurance teams.
- Develop, extend and apply detailed user interface specifications, UI pattern libraries, reusable GUI components, content inventories, and design guidelines for ecommerce websites, delivered in Agile software development cycles.
- Employ a variety of user-centered iterative design methodologies and objective evaluation techniques.
- As needed, lead the translation of business requirements into simple, highly usable, and compelling interface layouts; defining how the user interacts with site functionality
- Articulate the research findings and UX strategy in clear and actionable design artifacts, including personas, user journeys, screen flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Judicious use of natural resources
- Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
Indicative KRA’s/Budgetary and Revenue Responsibilities
- Common KRAs – Finance goal, Employee and Customer satisfaction
- Assisting with research and introduction of value-added services
- Ensure successful implementation of projects
- Ensure compliance with Bourntec
Key Interactions within and outside of Bourntec
- Senior stakeholders and managers
- Product team
Qualification & Experience (Education, Experience, specific knowledge, skills, understanding, attitude)
Education: As per comp requirements
- 8+ years related work experience. UX research experience must include an established, heavily trafficked, consumer facing website or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses broad expertise in end-user data collection involving complex web and mobile software applications.
- Strong user experience research foundation and flexible approach
- Proven ability to be a contributing member of a cross-functional team and inspire team confidence in and respect for the contributions of research and focused design to enhance user experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with and communicate to stakeholders, designers, product managers and engineering development team members.
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Extensive portfolio that includes examples of leading strategic research and design with significant business outcomes, creation of long-term research plans, and a demonstrated proficiency with interaction design.
- Quality & Service Orientation
- Enterprise Architecture
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Service Management
- Diversity Sensitivity
- System Integration
- Personal & Professional Development
- Delivering Results
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time.
- Ability to communicate with team members, partners, stakeholders, and the internal and external technical community.
Ability to create output artifacts in the form of documentation, slide decks, and programming code.
Bourntec Solutions, Inc. is a trusted company across four continents as a Global IT Consulting and Technology partner for its clients. Bourntec offers exceptional customer outcomes and collaborative knowledge and experience of over 400 employees worldwide. Bourntec helps its clients to solve toughest challenges in their markets by harnessing the power of emerging technologies; or deliver outstanding business value through cloud adoptions, digital transformations, or technology innovations.
Bourntec prepares its talent for the next wave of technologies, providing access to industry expertise across the full suite of applications. Our technology towers portfolio includes Digital Practice viz. standard opensource technologies, MS dotnet, blockchain, Devops etc., Enterprise Applications viz. Oracle, MS Dynamics, Salesforce and Cloud Migration and modernisation solutions in AWS, Azure etc., Data, Analytics & Applied AI, solution expertise.
Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, we operate in North America, Middle East, Europe and Indian subcontinent. India operations are headquartered in Hyderabad, and we have two offshore delivery centres in Kochi & Bhubaneswar. Diversity & Inclusivity is imbibed in Bourntec’s value system of “Respecting each other” and we practise Equal Opportunity Employment.
Share your view on the below questions, It will be easy for us to understand their thinking process
- Which UX Framework you use in your design process?
- How you design the Information Architecture for project ?
- Describe your design process?
- Do you think UX architect should know basics of coding? why?25
- Understand users, their environment, and how they are interacting with the product
- Iterate and propose solutions that can fulfill the users need without compromising the business goals
- Ask the right questions: what, why, when & how, and show curiosity to learn through these
- Have a sense of aesthetics, obsess over details and work towards pixel-perfect designs
- Make rational design decisions and show a sense of reasoning during discussions
- Take ownership of the module at hand, track metrics of the project, and make decisions based on numbers and user research
- Understand timeline and delivery challenges and be flexible to help and execute the plan
- Present your design solutions to stakeholders and clearly communicate the designs
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team that includes other designers, product managers, engineers, and business partners who share your passion for delivering unique and innovative solutions
- Connect with tech and QA team during the whole development process to make sure that product release is the same as designed
- Exposure or contribution to the web or mobile applications
- Proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools for low & high fidelity mockups and designing user flows
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Experience using user research methods & tools
- Demonstrated ability to present and defend design decisions
- Knowledge of tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, or other similar tools.
- Join an early team of founders - be a part of the founding team.
- Get first-hand startup experience and grab the opportunity to grow with us as we grow.
- Full remote work.
- Attractive base salary.
- Define and ensure visual and brand consistency
- Design user interaction models, workflows, and user interfaces for cross-device experiences
- Work closely with developers to ensure designs are built accurately to spec
- Share and present workflows, wireframes, and designs across multiple teams
- Research and benchmark latest UX/UI designs and standard practices across mobile and web
- Design logos, icons, flyers, pamphlets, and other marketing material
- Proficient in creating high and low fidelity prototypes
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional design skills, with acute attention to detail
- A great Portfolio that communicates a clean and up to date visual design sense
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Photoshop
- Ability to take a product concept from wireframe to high fidelity design mocks
- Understand the visual and the functional aspects of Web/Mobile design
- Understanding of newest tools and trends in UI/UX
- Creative problem-solving skill
- should be familiar with in addition to Photoshop: Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, and Zeplin.
- Apply with your detailed portfolio on the dribble, Behance, etc
Testing Ground is disrupting the way new business ventures develop and grow in the different industries. We help founders and innovation leads in companies figure out where their new business vertical, test demand for it from customers across Asia and help them scale it up. We hand the new to the world and new to market products and solutions which will change the way the industry operates. We also work towards creating a workforce who is able to help other companies test and grow their business model.
Testing Ground is a Singapore based startup with early satellite bases in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Bangladesh, China and Vietnam. Joining us means that you will get the opportunity to learn from the founding members. Our founder has deep experience building and mentoring start-ups across Southeast Asia. His previous startup counts Eduardo Saverin, Co-founder of Facebook, as one of their investors. Our co-founders are experts in community and partnership development in China and Singapore as well as skilled in future oriented capabilities such as digital marketing, viral growth, content marketing and latest innovation strategies.
At Testing Ground, we want our team to be made up of people who have the ability to become the best. We practice Lean Startup and Agile. We do stand-ups and run experiments often. We have an open work culture but yet we are very focused and very energetic.
If you would like to learn and get your hands dirty in doing the work related to the latest innovation and methodology to creating a sustainable business model, this is the place for you.
As a startup, everyone in the team are do-ers and want to make a name for themselves. We are driven and open to new ideas. Join us and have a chance to craft out your own growth as well as the company’s growth.
Unleash your capability with us
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are facing an upcoming upheaval with technology disrupting the way things are currently run. Beyond providing consulting services to these companies, we want to help them by providing them with a clear methodology to support them through this transition.
That is where you come in.
As a graphic designer at Testing Ground, you will have the opportunity to conceptualise ideas and craft inspiring designs, as well as to play a part in envisioning the creative direction for these companies. We are looking for someone who is always hungry to learn new tools and skills to develop thoughtful, creative illustrations that communicate key messages in a clean, simple way. Apply now if you thrive on exploring new concepts and enjoy watching your ideas come to life – from conceptualisation to production.
This is a full-time role (9am-6pm, Mondays to Fridays), with a monthly salary of 363 USD.
Competencies created: You will be able to
- Develop design concepts for business objectives and goals
- You'll learn how to deliver value to projects through objective-based design such as developing the style and vision for the clients that we work with.
- You’ll get to design for business success for creative and effective delivery of branding services
- Manage various stakeholders and project requirements
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with our team to ensure collaterals are delivered on time
- You’ll manage multiple projects with concurrent deadlines, ensuring high quality and accuracy of final deliverables through proofreading
About the Role:
- Create Visual Brand Identity
- Conceptualise a creative direction for Testing Ground’s projects
- Conceptualise and design branding/marketing materials for both print and web related marketing material
- Produce new artwork based on brand guidelines agreed with our team
- Create print and digital advertising materials
- Develop Key Visuals and Collaterals for Marketing Campaigns and Events
- Assist in the management of website, newsletters and all other company materials, where necessary
- Design all graphic, sales and marketing materials e.g. EDM / Posters / Banners
- Work with us in crafting visually compelling presentations
- Manage Design from Concept to Production
- Work according to briefs for the branding needs and guidelines
- Ensure design specifications are production-ready
- Engage with external printers or contractors/suppliers/vendors to ensure the highest quality of materials and that deadlines are met
- Proper documentation of all design files
Why You Will Love Working with Testing Ground:
- If you have been thinking of starting your own business, this position will give you an in-depth insight to what works and doesn’t in the different industries and countries across Asia.
- The firm believes that it is critical to encourage personal development to have a successful team. As such, we have a variety of online learning courses which you can use to pick up different skills and capabilities.
- You will be exposed to different platforms and tools to help you become more efficient in doing your job.
At least Diploma in Art/Design/Creative fields
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity in Adobe InDesign for desktop publishing
- Ability to convey company’s message in line with brand’s guidelines through original design
- Ability to create strong design concepts
- (good to have) Skilled in video editing
- (good to have) Skilled in photography and videography
- (good to have) Knowledge of photo editing in Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and proactively in a team
- Strong communication skills to liaise with marketing team and external vendors
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects deadlines
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Keen eye for detail
P.S: Assess us like we assess you. If you’d like to check out who our founder is, you can connect with him via his LinkedIn page url here and say “Hi, I saw your job post on….” : https://www.linkedin.com/in/thehappybryan/
The individual will be the go-to person for developing concepts, graphics and creating an appropriate design language for the brands. Creating visual elements to deliver the communication efficiently and aesthetically pleasing manner would be needed the most.
This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of design with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working with a wide range of media tools and software.
- Working as a part of team with account leads, copy writers, technical dept. and of course the design team.
- Updated with current fashion of design trends, application packages, visual arts, time limits and anything that impacts the design.
- Creating design layouts and concepts as per layout principles and design concepts.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations with software such as Illustrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.