About Hvantage Technologies Inc.
A Global Technology and Outsourcing Company with domain expertise on Banking, Consumer Products, High tech, Insurance, Financial Services and Retail, Hvantage Technologies Inc brings in world-class software solutions and support services tailored to the unique requirements for clients across the world. Our IT services & products suit the viability to serve the global IT domain requirements
Hvantage was established in 2011 to provide technology and operations services. Hvantage has more than 200 passionate technologist, operations associates, and leaders providing web, mobile, enterprise, data solutions, and operations support to our customers.
Hvantage currently operates from Los Angeles, the USA with offshore development centre at Indore, India. We are a part of the reputed DCNPL Group that has business interests in the high technology industry.
Hvantage Technologies Inc. delivers exceptional software solutions and support services to its clients using its proven onsite & offshore engagement model. We have decades of cumulative experience (within the resources) in the outsourcing and offshoring space.
Hvantage culture is designed to provide quality, customer focus, and teamwork to our customers. Our culture promotes the opportunity for all employees by embracing value creation.
- Participate in creative meetings to understand requirements and ideate.
- Develop innovative designs for all marketing and branding initiatives - illustration, infographics, etc.
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles to produce logical wireframes for Engagement event, stores and emailers.
- Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualisation, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from inquiry to delivery.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts for landing pages, websites, etc.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in art/ design/ creative multimedia/ industrial design or equivalent.
- Experience in UI/UX, graphic design, branding, illustrations, etc, for creative agencies/ web companies/ e-commerce industry, etc.
- Experience in basic graphic design software- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. If you believe you are self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas & show amazing attention to detail, let’s meet.
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information & materials
• Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style & related aesthetic concepts
• Liaising, managing & advising stakeholder requirements, budget, design style, format, print production & timescales
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on the agreed brief
• Develop illustrations, logos & other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors & layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing
• Communicate with stakeholders about layout & design
• Create a wide range of graphics & layouts for product illustrations, company logos & websites with software as photoshop
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if needed
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results within timelines
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience in graphic design or related field
• Proficiency in desktop publishing tools including photoshop, InDesign Quark & Illustrator
• An eye for aesthetics and details
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work methodically & meet deadlines
• Professional approach to time, costs & deadlines
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating well designed videos (courses) and images to be posted on company’s Ayurveda education business. which will also entail creating various engaging posts for social media channels like Instagram, FB, Pinterest etc.
- Editing full-length courses, ads, compile animation, content, music etc.
- Responsible for the complete packaging of videos (ads, infomercials, demos etc.)
- Catering to the international market (primarily English speaking) with a good understanding of the language
- Working long and hard within a highly disciplined eco-system
- Building a distinctive brand that stands-out amidst a crowd of beauty and wellness products across the globe
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelors or Masters in design/Branding/Communication Design
- Great command over the following software:
- Very good command over English
- A good sense of aesthetics, a collaborative approach and an attitude to rise to the occasion will be awesome!
We are looking for a Senior UX designer to join the Product Experience team assisting in research, design, and development of an innovative user-need based, engaging, and intuitive online SaaS platform. Work with real customers of the SaaS platform to better the design and advocate for users’ needs.
Key Attributes you'd need to possess:
Problem Solver - Quick on your feet, some problems require creative solutions. Communicating those with peers and clients effectively, for presentations and walk through as well as support on client calls if needed.
Team Player- Builds strong partnerships with product & engineering teams, and understands how to handle creative differences between teams and stakeholders to manage consistency at a brand level.
User-Driven - Advocate for the user and get them the best experience driven by design. We believe in data, the numbers don’t lie! Using data to back design decisions get you extra points!
Business Acumen- Should be willing to learn and understand complex business challenges, and formulate solutions to solve the problems effectively. Someone who makes intelligent decisions - work effectively, plan better, and formulate solutions that can deliver returns.
Typical work week look like:
Research- Conducting user research, client interviews, and usability testing to understand user needs; studying data patterns that highlight these using prospecting tools for performing Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Ideation and Brainstorming- Brainstorming and designing new features for our SaaS platform based on research, tech requirements, and feature requests. Lots of white-boarding, paper scribbles, and ideas!
Dev Support- Communicating with web developers, including providing input on any needed digital enhancements
Manage the Brand Guidelines and Visuals- Designing and managing the information architecture for the marketing website and product, drafting information flows and designing wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Branding and Illustrations for OnlineSales.ai and its marketing website or any events the company will be showcased in.
Our ideal candidate should have:
4+ years of work experience in designing digital products or experiences
Relevant Degree/Diploma or experience/certification in Product or Experience design
Great understanding of user-centric design, responsive design and designing for web
Good communication skills
Software skills - Adobe CC or similar. Any tool you are comfortable with to design and prototype.
Any experience in digital marketing is a plus.
Good to have knowledge of CSS, HTML - we work hand in hand with developers
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced Graphic Design to lead a group of designers in delivering consistent, innovative and exciting graphic presentations.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Aftereffects & Other design tools.
- Strong sense of typography, colour theory, lay-outing and animation.
- Logo development, creating a design system for the brand/project, Iconography, image manipulation, mockup creation, graphic and motion graphic media.
- Plan and conceptualise by studying information and materials.
- Understand the design brief and an ability to communicate well.
- Knowledge of print and digital media.
- Creating visual ideas for the storyboard.
- Illustration skills.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Create and design various materials for print and digital mediums.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other graphic designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
5+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
- We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max.
- Experience working in esports/ gaming industry
- Video editing software: Premier pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
What you will do:
- Conceptualizing and design the website banners, icons, elements.
- Creating strategy and implementing across all areas of digital and print design such as web banners, e-mailers, website pages, look books and more.
- Playing a critical role in weaving the company's narrative.
- Enriching the brand and customer experience through all touch points.
- Ideating and executing on Facebook, Instagram and other social media posts.
- Campaigning in line with the brand philosophy and marketing objectives.
- Coordinating with the website technical team to implement designs.
- Posting on face-book, Instagram and other social media.
- Designing digital and physical ads , e-mailers, digital and print banners, look-books, editorials, stationary, packaging and other brand collateral.
- Designing, creating and engaging visuals and concepts for communicating the narrative behind each collection.
- Coordinating with the website technical team to implement your designs.
- Working very closely with the marketing and designing teams to ensure cohesion in the design language between the website, products and marketing initiatives.
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with at least 2 to 5 years of work experience as graphic designer.
- In depth knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, In-design and Coreldraw.
- Strong portfolio with a variety of samples that demonstrates creativity, attention to detail and knowledge of the market and consumer trends.
- Strong knowledge of creative tools.
- Organized and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills to quickly identify and rectify mistakes.
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills
Develop the brand guidelines and graphics for product and marketing assets. The individual will also own the design of visual assets for marketing of the product across touchpoints.
What will you do
Develop and strengthen brand assets including style and brand guidelines
Deliver high-quality, on-brand graphics to support a superior customer experience.
Maintain a set of design best practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts
Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations.
Support your design work using insights from quantitative data and site metrics, segmentation and customer feedback
Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar.
Present work to team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval.
Digital platform design experience and understanding for cross platform design guidelines.
What will you need
Bachelor's degree in design/relevant disciplines or equivalent work experience.
Proficiency with full Adobe creative suite
Extensive knowledge of Graphic Design, Print Design/Layout, Web Design and Development, with experience in design/development for both mobile and desktop applications.
Ability to drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects and prioritizing tasks.
Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions and iconography.
What would be a bonus
Prior experience working in a fast-growth Startup
Prior experience working in eCommerce related startup