jumpingMinds (jM) is a Mental Health Tech startup leveraging the power of community and
technology to disrupt the growing global Mental Health & Wellness industry. It's a
first-of-its-kind anonymous safe space designed to make someone under stress feel better
instantly through personalized smart solutions. We have consistently seen that ~70% of jM
users feel better after just one conversation. We launched the product ~18 months ago, and
have been receiving an amazing response with over 500k+ community and Better than Best
In Class metrics across the board. We have been awarded 7 times out of which we have
been recognized by Google thrice already!
We are hiring for talented Graphic Designer to join our team and create engaging & impactful designs
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements
- Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design.
Requirements and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field
- Have prior experience of 6 months as a Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Possess good knowledge of design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- Has strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Has excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Is a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
What is in store for you?
- Opportunity to learn, grow and be a role model for young team members
- Market Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with the Founding Team members
Need a graphic designer who should be able to conceptualize campaigns and execute eye-catching and
professional designs. With the desire to learn organizational and business values, they should be able to
determine the requirements and produce exceptional work.
● Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce creative designs that result in an
engaging consumer journey.
● Collaborate with the marketing team and copywriters to understand the exact requirements and
● Use proficient creative software skills to create a variety of static and motion graphics for
● Participate and brainstorm in creative meetings to understand requirements and advise Creative Ideas
● Develop game-changing and innovative designs for Banners, Digital Marketing, Emailers and
illustrations as well as support any advertising/brand initiatives
● Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative
development from inquiry to delivery
● Well-versed with social media and marketing and online platform banners.
Qualifications & Experience
● Minimum 1-3 years of experience in graphic design, branding, illustrations etc. for creative agencies,
other web companies, the e-commerce industry etc.
● Experience in graphic design software - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.
● Good communication skills plus Professional written and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent visual design skills in both static and basic motion graphics.
● Basic knowledge of HTML will be advantageous.
● Ability to present your designs and defend your solutions to various stakeholders.
● Good layout designing skills and sense of color usage.
● 1-3 years of experience as a graphic designer in a relevant field.
● E-commerce background is a plus point.
● Understanding the Fashion Space is a plus.
● Experienced in determining requirements and meeting deadline
Roles & Responsibilities:
Understand requirements and contribute to project development activities.
Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
Design solutions for enterprise-level projects.
Build and deliver prototypes of solutions for complex problems.
3 - 5 years
Any graduation, and Any PG and Any Doctorate
Proactive problem-solving skills
Strong communication design skills.
Strong User-Experience (U/X) design skills.
Strong User-Interface (U/I) design skills.
Thoughtfulness towards teamwork & team leadership
Solid design portfolio
Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Mac OS environment experience required
Sketch, Figma, Communication Skills
quick and effective illustrations, social media posts.
• You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites,product packaging and more.
• Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
Note :- Please keep your portfolio ready while you apply.
Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size,
type size and style and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects).
Experience with other creative softwares is a big plus.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills and Analytical skills
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
As a part of Design Team, we work on products that empower Recruiters to increase their productivity. We own these projects from start to finish and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, content strategists, and researchers to deliver the best possible experience.
Create and communicate end to end user interface design specs, including high priority and high visibility complex interaction and dialog flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes
Single handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project
Coordinate and plan with other functions, including identifying the appropriate UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints. Manage stakeholder expectations
Understand both the user behavior and the technology components (speech, natural language) that make for a natural, efficient, and reliable machine-to-human conversation
Support and contribute to the voice talent and persona definition process for different design situations
Conduct usability tests using prototypes and incorporate findings and usage data to refine the design
Develop design principles and style guides to be followed in a voice-first environment to create a consistent user experience
Work in a highly iterative and nimble environment with product managers, engineers, and recruiters to get your design shipped
Bachelors/Masters in Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, or any other related field
4+ years of experience as an experience designer for web/mobile or voice applications
Hands on experience with XD, Illustrator, Photoshop (or equivalent programs)
Deep knowledge of UX design, user research, visual design, and Service design
Experience working cross-team while taking feedback from product management, engineering, business and marketing
Excellent problem solving skills along with deep empathy for users
Good experience in designing mobile interfaces and responsive desktop sites
Excellent written and communication skills
Fluency in English and Hindi. Added bonus if you know other Indian languages
Experience with conversational product design
Creativity, logical thinking, solid design process and detailed design presentations
Familiarity with speech and natural language processing technologies
Expertise in motion design or prototyping
Role: Senior Communication Designer
Experience: 5 - 7 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring adherence to the brand guidelines and maintaining consistency throughout all designs from the team.
- Reviewing each and every design for all the practices.
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
- Communication skills to explain all the concepts
Nice to have:
- Experienced in leading a team
- Closely worked with the marketing team to devise strategies
- Understanding of digital marketing campaigns
- Comfortable with MS Office Suite
- A graphic design qualification or similar
Kapdewala is one of the leading direct-to-consumer online apparel companies in India, focused on providing creative and distinctive fashion at affordable prices for trendy and contemporary Indians. Kapdewala has created fashion reasonable in that across India and has been widely recognized for its unique designs. Buy Funky, Trendy and Affordable Fashion Apparel for the Youth.
Looking for an creative person who will help to create Amazing design for our fashion products in the most compelling manner. The ideal candidate is self-starting, detail-oriented, and most importantly, fascinated by latest fashion and the stories that can be told about them online.
* Graphic designs for website.
* Creative for social mdeia post. You will also be required to research other e-commerce or brand websites to procure additional content for products the team is building.
Skills required:- * photoshop & coraldraw
Preferably good fashion knowledge.
Requirements: *Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. *06 Months years of experience in graphic designing.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations with software such as Illustrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.