This is intership for three months .
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Testing graphics across various media
2.Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
3.Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
4.Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. are available for duration of 3 months
3. are from or open to relocate to Delhi and neighboring cities
4. have relevant skills and interests
About INFOKEY TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED
A strong Portfolio in any consumer-facing App/SAAS/ B2B enterprise software is a must.
An outstanding portfolio showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and ideation.
you have technical expertise in wire-framing, interface design, and user flows
Sound understanding of design components and Their use cases.
Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, XD, Figma, and Overflow. Knowledge of UI Animation will be a plus.
Strong English communication skills in person, on paper, and over video with our international clients and subordinates.
You are humble: humility, curiosity and eagerness to learn
You are a great listener: give feedback to others and are open to hearing feedback and learn
None the less a generous human being and curious individual who is extremely passionate about design
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
1.5 - 2 years of experience in graphic design
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
Hands on Experience in Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, InDesign, and other graphic design software
Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
Strong Analytical Skills
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/apps function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- 2-4 years experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Well versed with any of the High Fidelity Design tools (Figma, sketch or Adobe XD etc.)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- MSc/BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
We are in search of a talented and creative graphic designer who understands SEO and digital marketing as well as how to successfully communicate its compelling message through the graphic medium. If you possess the intuitive and learned skillset to create and execute consistently impactful graphics, have a passion and native curiosity for SEO and are motivated by optimizing online marketing strategies, we’d like to talk with you!
We are a high-end ROI driven SEO and web design firm with a white hat approach and a mission to become the industry leader for private white label SEO.
We need you to be a stand-out-of-the crowd graphic artist/designer with a solid foundation in SEO digital content and technology, who is as comfortable as a hands-on team player as you are working autonomously.
Responsibilities Will Include:
Designing compelling, high-end, white hat ROI driven SEO oriented graphic treatments, as well as reworking or “tweaking” existing content
Designing specific SEO graphics that visually motivates CRO
Managing design content and making design recommendations for a diverse clientele
Providing visual design content that complements various types of written content
Liaising and communicating between teams and management on key information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines
Passion and ability to design graphic content specifically for SEO and internet marketing
Ability to think outside of the box when problem solving, yet be able to identify, respect and work creatively within boundaries
Ability to clearly communicate visually to the tech savvy as well as in lay man’s terms, interchangeably
Flexibility when it comes to the ability to adapt
MVP status when it comes to working on a team
A solid moral compass, ongoing internal motivation and autonomy
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or related
2-3 years’ Experience in web related marketing and development
1+ years practical experience in SEO, WordPress and web design support
Outstanding transference skills, i.e., the ability to turn “a thousand words” into a compelling graphic design
The motivation and skill set necessary to stay on top of the latest digital graphic tools and trends
Full understanding and ongoing commitment to high end ROI and CRO
Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and a finely attuned sense of urgency
Create and lead the design engagement with UX Strategy, Conceptualization, User Journeys,
Information Architecture, Prototyping & Visual Designs for large-scale solutions along with the
ability to drive conversations with the skate-holders.
Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user
research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices.
Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings. Understand the
target audience deeply, develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, and
navigate smoothly through ambiguity.
Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/
segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps
Facilitate user scenario planning sessions/design thinking workshops with internal teams & clients
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution
track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and
creative status meetings as needed)
Collaborate closely with the engineering team and make sure designs are implemented to meet
Moonraft’s quality standards.
Lead participatory design/user testing sessions, present findings & recommendations to crossfunctional teams and client stakeholders, and manage operational level client meetings.
Inspire, mentor and support the members of the design team
• To create designs/product concepts artwork/illustrations/visuals/ in various graphics packages, (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) by a required deadline.
• Liaising with internal marketing & communications teams on design production and specifications at the Client location.
• Creating new designs & specifications for the client’s brand. Ensure all product briefs are to the clients requirements, the correct specification and delivered on time.
• Contributing to the in-house team as well as the client teams with ideas and recommendations in creative design and innovation
• Conceptualize 2D/3D/Stop Motion video ideas and execute them in a timely manner
• Be market aware Industry trends in the field of design, competitor campaigns