Must Knowledge of Adobe XD
Experience : 3 to 5 yrs
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mock-ups, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts, and design solutions for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Work within brand guidelines to reinforce the brand’s style and voice
- Work on building design processes, tools, and culture
- Identify and troubleshoot UX and UI design problems.
- Understand the target audience and objective of the brand and reference impactful design ideas that can be adapted
- Have a keen eye for visual designs, styles, iconography, typography, and illustrations and define a compelling visual language in the Product, website, and Marketing Materials.
- Setup best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly think about improving the UX process to aim for better organizational UX Maturity
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2+ years of visual design experience in a B2B product and marketing setting
- Communicative, organized, and achieve consistent results
- Proficiency in the following design tools: Figma and Adobe Suite, familiarity with prototyping tools (Principle, Invision, Framer, After Effects)
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems for product, website, brand, and marketing assets
- Should possess the ability to convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics, and patterns
- Added benefit: Having B2B product dashboards related experience
Plan and implement new designs
Optimise existing user interface designs
Test for intuitively and experience.
Understand the business problems and work closely with the UX team and take lead in converting wireframes into intuitive visual design experiences.
Working closely with product, business and design teams to improve the overall user experience.
Testing UIs and user flows after development.
Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards.
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
RIA is hiring sharp, energetic, self-motivated people who are passionate about startups. We are looking for a graphic designer who can
- Understand design briefs and determine requirements
- Apply graphic design principles (i.e., layout, imagery, typography, etc.) to communicate themes and messages in non-interactive communication materials
- Maintain company’s identity, design standards, and policies
- Work on, and lead, design work across
- Web UI (mobile and desktop) for many of our insurance partner launches
- Banners and other digital display marketing content
- Email campaigns
- Social media
- Presentation templates, external reports
- Proven visual design experience of 3-4 years
- Hands-on experience in graphics across digital formats (mobile and desktop web UI, banners, social media, e-mailers, whatsapp messages etc.)
- Design mastery with non linear thinking: to view the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
- Ability to lead multiple initiatives from concept to final execution, and manages complexity with agility and excellence and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Adobe CS, Figma or other similar applications
- Degree in Design, Visual communication, HCI, HCD, or a related field is a plus
- Strong portfolio of graphic designs and illustrations
User Experience Designer
CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: UX Designer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a talented designer who exhibits user empathy, big picture focus; and has mature design craftsmanship and problem-solving skills, who will work collaboratively with UX researchers, product managers and engineers while driving design from concept to final implementation
- Generate ideas, from foundational concepts with big ripple effects to small UI interactions, with fellow designers, product managers, and developers. Bring a user focus to these brainstorming sessions.
- Take initial concepts and mock-ups and own the process of building them out into entire end-to-end experiences within the product.
- Quickly iterate on concepts to bring them to life.
- Create & maintain design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to discover the problems we need to focus on and to validate design changes.
- Critique and iterate on design ideas with other team members, proactively opening up your own ideas for critique.
- Partner with us to develop a visual language that is consistent, clear, and understandable across platforms. Work in interaction details that make the product not only usable but also enjoyable to use.
- Help us mould our culture into one that relentlessly focuses on the customers who use CAST, encouraging design thinking across the organization.
- Portfolio showcasing your proficiency in translating research insights into great product experiences, reflecting the synthesis of good visual and interaction design principles.
- A strong portfolio is critical for this role, both in terms of demonstrating your experience and as an example of your ability to create a compelling design presentation and be indicative of problem solving, creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- 2+ years of experience shipping products in a product/software environment
- Passion for design and a strong command of interaction and visual design capabilities
- Proven experience in creatively solving hard problems, driving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as engineering, product management, research and marketing; and shipping relevant experiences within deadlines.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights into design and development of the product experience.
- Should have demonstrable User Interference and User Experience design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Should have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Should have proficiency in Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or any Visual design and Wire-framing tools.
- Should have proficiency in responsive web designing and knowledge about HTML and CSS.
- Should have knowledge about material design guidelines.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. the Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing marketing collaterals/Creatives such as Banners, Display Ads, Social Media Creatives, Promotional Material
- Work together with a writing partner and collaborate with client-facing teams and delivery to develop visual branding and graphic visualizations for pursuit artifacts
- Ability to understand the client and/or end-user point of view and values in globally and regionally
- Having a deep understanding and proven ability is generating great visual content online Prior experience and expertise in creating content focused on furniture would be ideal
- Guide in creating outlines, storyboards based on imagery and come up with highly creative and modern designs that are in sync with what users of social media would expect from a leading furniture brand
- Adhering to defined timelines to produce high-quality deliverables
- Bring new innovative approaches to graphic visualizations from experience, research on creative design trends
- Should be proficient in designing posters, booklets, handouts, PPT decks
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Graphic Design software – Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
- Exceptional ability in graphic design and typography, preferably with experience in digital consumer products
- Should have experience in photo retouching
- Understanding of branding and ability to apply a brand s look and feel across the web and mobile properties
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively in a cross-functional team and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Prior Experience in online furniture industry will be an advantage
* You are highly empathetic and passionate about helping others. You’re excited about building a strong design foundation within our team, but also eager to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to ship products and features our users love.
* you’ve been part of a high functioning product and design team and have a knack for user research and UX design, but can be effective across a number of other product design functions. You’re ready to take ownership of our design process and the end-to-end designs of the most critical areas of our product.
What you'll do:
* Take high level product ideas from conception through execution, across web and mobile. We are a small team so you'll work across a wide range of areas - product strategy, user research, and UX/UI design in particular.
* Take joint ownership of metrics and strategy with the product team, and work collaboratively with engineering and operations to achieve goals
You should have:
* 4+ years experience as a product designer across web and mobile
* Mastery of the basic principles of visual design and typography
* Mastery in design tools like Figma or Sketch or XD
* Experience with planning and conducting user research
* A passion for hard problems and helping people
* Empathy with customers, and a strong desire to understand them
* Strong desire to work on a small team where you'll be involved in almost every facet of our product planning + execution process