Reports to : Social Media-Team Lead
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Qualification : Graduate / PG / MBA
IT Proficiency : Should be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Languages : Kannada & English – Hindi will be added advantage
Industry : Automotive & Advertising
Salary (CTC) : 3 Lakh to 4 lakh per annum
About the company:
Charge Dock is a Bangalore-based mobility start-up that specializes in building public EV charging infrastructure. Charge Dock designs, develops, manufactures,
installs, and operates EV charging stations across all makes and models of vehicles.
Charge Dock also manufactures EV charging stations for global markets apart from providing charging services.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. Create content for the company’s social media platforms.
Research and ideate fresh new content to increase engagement on all platforms.
Study design briefs and determine requirements
Schedule projects and define budget constraints
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
Use the appropriate color and layouts for each graphic
Test graphics across various media
Amend designs after feedback
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Requirements and skills
Proven graphic designing experience
A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign,
Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
A keen eye for aesthetics and details
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom
After Effects (will an advantage)
Amaha is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal, bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to Amaha, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, ISB, Wharton, St. Xavier’s, London Business School and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates and insurance companies.
About the Role
We are looking for a Communication Designer to conceptualise and execute social media creatives along with other digital collaterals like video edits, gifs, reels and emailers. The designer will be responsible for executing various creatives for different channels like digital,
print, web, video, and others as assigned. The creative range includes videos (stock-led), graphics, gifs, collateral event materials. The ideal candidate must also have a keen interest for motion graphics and hands-on skill for video editing.
● Research and ideate on fresh, creative, and aesthetic design ideas in the form of layout and conceptualisation for social media adhering to the existing brand guidelines.
● Design visual concepts for different marketing materials paid ad campaigns, reels.
● Creating motion graphics for various media like web, mobile etc. to coincide for social and marketing collaterals.
Skills & Qualifications
● 0 - 2 years of experience
● B.des or diploma with a strong portfolio in motion graphics/illustration
● Proficiency in design softwares like Adobe suite – Illustrator,Photoshop, Indesign and After Effects
● Video and GIF-making & editing.
● Creative problem-solving skills
● Flexibility and openness to suggestions and feedback
● Structured approach to thinking and execution of design tasks
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced Graphic Design to lead a group of designers in delivering consistent, innovative and exciting graphic presentations.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Aftereffects & Other design tools.
- Strong sense of typography, colour theory, lay-outing and animation.
- Logo development, creating a design system for the brand/project, Iconography, image manipulation, mockup creation, graphic and motion graphic media.
- Plan and conceptualise by studying information and materials.
- Understand the design brief and an ability to communicate well.
- Knowledge of print and digital media.
- Creating visual ideas for the storyboard.
- Illustration skills.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Create and design various materials for print and digital mediums.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other graphic designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
5+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
- We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max.
- Experience working in esports/ gaming industry
- Video editing software: Premier pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development.
Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
Let’s understand THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL.
The Academic Operations Team is fundamentally
grounded in our intent and endeavour to bring in
‘Operational Excellence’ to Sunstone educational
Commonly referred to as our ‘scouts on the ground’,
the team functions at the cusp of our learning,
product and business teams to bring in the
best-in-class experience for the institutions and the
Their stakeholders cut across institutional owners,
leadership, administration, faculties and students;
with whom they work tirelessly to ensure excellence
and accountability in delivery and operations, through
systems and technology.
What day-to-day RESPONSIBILITIES of someone in THIS ROLE involve!
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer with 2-3 years of experience in digital space, with a keen understanding of both Product and Graphic design.
- Collaborate across departments to develop & execute creative designs based on shared design brief.
- Come up with innovative ideas appropriate to requirements for the right target audience.
- Execute designs for various collaterals, websites, digital ads, campaign concepts and adapt as
per the standards & latest design trends.
What ATTRIBUTES will it take to perform this role!
- Understanding of graphic designing for creatives on online media
- Hands on experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Project ownership & end-to-end execution
- Strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Should be able to produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work with speed and meet deadlines
We are looking for a talented visual designer to enhance our brand’s online presence with eye-catching and professional graphic designs. As a visual designer, you will consult with the project team to determine design requirements, submit draft concepts for approval, and develop similar design prototypes for our other branded products.
To be successful as a visual designer, you should exhibit experience in visual design and the ability to contribute creative expertise to brainstorming sessions. Outstanding visual designers are team players who apply their creativity to varied design requirements.
Consulting with the project team and determining visual design preferences and expectations.
1. Designing original graphics with unique colors, shapes, and typography fonts
2. Enhancing digital images, including the application of contrasts and gradients.
3. Submitting visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
4. Meeting with the project team for feedback and editing designs, when required.
5. Collaborating with IT developers in aligning visual designs with website functionalities.
6. Developing prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images to other products and platforms, including social media.
7. Designing high-quality visuals for social media banners, newsletters, emailers, presentations, branding, business cards, and other design collaterals
8. Keeping track of advancements in visual design technologies and applications, as well as industry trends.
1. 2-3 years of experience as a visual designer, or similar.
2. A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
3. Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite's Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, and Xd
4. Exceptional creative abilities as reflected in original visual designs.
5. Extensive experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines.
6. Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback.
7. Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
8. Excellent communication skills.
Founded by an IIT alum and Investment Banker, Pepkidz Learning is an Ed-Tech platform for imparting essential skills like E.Q. (emotional quotient) and Personality development to enable students to fuel their success and make them realize their full potential. We are a team of 30 and rapidly expanding with multiple roles open for hire.
We’re looking for a creative, multi-disciplinary, and high-producing Graphic Designer to join PepKidz’s growing Team. This role will start out as work-from-home and then be based out of our office in Bangalore, India (post-restrictions). You’ll use your experience to create visually appealing designs that span multiple mediums. Primarily focused on creating the brand guidelines, establishing the brand aesthetic, building and managing a team, this role requires a self-starter who understands the scope of working in an early-stage startup and will also ensure a unified output from the whole team. This role spans marketing and curriculum.
What you get
As someone who is joining to lead the design team of an early-stage startup, you will have the reign and freedom to scale and build your team as you see fit. With a rapidly growing company and team, you will evolve as a leader and will get an opportunity to work with people at the top of their fields.
• Create compelling graphics that follow PepKidz’s brand guidelines for traditional and digital mediums, including but not limited to, PepKidz’s curriculum, websites, social media channels, email campaigns, marketing programs, knowledgebase, training platform, presentations, videos, print material, and events
• Hire, Manage and scale the design team under your guidance and ensure the brand’s aesthetic is followed and maintained throughout different channels
• Respond quickly and work efficiently to manage incoming day-to-day graphic requests to support marketing programs including small illustrations, email headers, email body graphics, social media posts, WhatsApp posts, blog headers, handouts/flyers, print work, etc.
• Work with other Designers to ensure the PepKidz’s brand is consistently represented across all designs
• Utilize strong communication skills to engage with cross-functional team members to effectively collaborate and solicit feedback
• Incorporate constructive feedback from stakeholders into designs
• Apply industry best practices and stay on-top-of trends to keep the brand fresh and forward-facing
• 6+ years of design experience in a fast-paced environment of a startup, specifically Ed-Tech will be preferred
• A college degree or diploma in graphic design, integrated marketing communications, or a related field
• Strong understanding of design principles and marketing design fundamentals
• Proficient in a Mac/Windows environment with advanced experience using the Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
• 2-D Animation experience
• Extensive experience creating graphics for social media
Qualifications That Will Make You Standout:
• Strong illustration background with demonstrated examples. 2D Animation.
• Experience in EdTech/Consumer-facing startups
Samples of Work
• Candidates must provide a portfolio that showcases their best work
• Show us how you can adapt your illustration style by creating an Instagram post if you qualify for the first round
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Experience in Mobile UI Design , responsive website
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web front-end.
- Experience in creating mockups and converting PSD into HTML(Responsive) , HTML/CSS into PNG/JPEG.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Firework, illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Well versed in HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap and Java Script.
- Worked on wordpress project i.e Theme customization , wordpress installation & convert HTML/CSS to wordpress
- Ability to understand the requirement and do work individually.
- Test websites compatibility on different resolutions and browsers such as IE, Firefox, Safari.
- Excellent communication skills (English)
Graphic Designer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
A strong eye for visual composition.
Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Experience with computer-aided design.
Strong internet and computer
Roles And Responsibilities:
Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Communicating with clients about layout and design.
Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Silicon India's into print media and it is 20-year old media firm. We publish technology & business magazines— the U.S and the other in India. Over the last one decade, Silicon India.com has emerged as the most trusted source for news and information for professionals. The portal has a global ranking of No.4 in the IT News & Media category. With over 5 million registered users, Silicon India.com is the fastest growing portal and is ranked among the top 100 websites most trafficked from India.
Graphic Designer with 0 months T0 1 yr experience.
Salary : 14K to 17K