Parikshram is a Bangalore based tech startup company, building the world's first career success platform for QA-Testing professionals around the world. Currently running through the social media channels with the name of “Software Testing Studio" (soon to be renamed as Parikshram), it has an active user base of ~0.2 million testing professionals and focuses on recruitment, upskilling and community building. The company is growing at a rapid pace and is hiring aggressively.
- 2+ years experience in WordPress CMS Installation, theme customizations.
- Should possess strong knowledge of SEO, Secure sites, Wordpress, Web Design Good knowledge of WordPress development and life cycle (theme hierarchy, plugins, etc
- Basic Knowledge of Core PHP, MySQL Database.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages. Payment Gateway integration for WooCommerce (eg: Paypal, Razorpay, etc).
- Technical expertise – You have extensive experience building performant, scalable, secure web applications, including
- High proficiency in a major front-end framework (React.js is ideal). If you don't have React.js experience, you need to be willing and able to learn it and become proficient quickly.
- You think deeply about how data is fetched, cached, and updated to provide a seamless user experience.
- Experience and willingness to contribute to end-to-end tests (We use Cypress.js)
- Expertise in WebPack, Babel, JS Performance tuning, Browser considerations, OWASP Top 10
- Experience creating applications that support L10N and I18N.
- Full-stack experience is ideal (many of our front-end developers do simple back-end work as well)
- Deliver quality – You have a high attention to detail and hold both yourself and your colleagues accountable for shipping polished, well-tested code.
- Bring out the best in the team – You use influence and knowledge to lift the team to high standards of excellence not only in application design and code quality but also in collaboration and development practices.
- Team-oriented – You have a strong desire to help the entire team level up and improve our collective craft. You understand, as a leader, the outsized impact of your actions and behaviours
What’s in it for you?
We are a small team taking the next step in evolving our systems and infrastructure. As a Technical Lead, you will play a key role both in guiding the technical architecture and elevating technical standards. With our team at a small size and growing, you will be well positioned to have a wide impact over a range of systems and decisions.
Our customers work on products that push technological boundaries – from self-driving cars to low-cost water purification systems. They inspire us to develop systems to move faster, build higher quality products, and shape the future of manufacturing.
Change An Industry
We have a big vision for what manufacturing should be, and we are determined to make that vision real. You’ll be working with smart, mission driven teammates to create significant change in this industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
Senior engineers are the heart of our engineering teams. We’re looking for talented engineers to join us in building intuitive, secure web applications with modular, well-structured components.
As a Senior Engineer, you will have an outsized impact on our team/system/ product through shaping software development practices, contributing to architectural decisions, and mentoring other engineers.
You will be working on developing features, adding ideas to the table, and fixing bugs on a SaaS application that is built on a multi-tenant; microservice architecture; with container based deployment using Kubernetes. This application has critical areas like Cubicle, and Case Management flow that deal directly with human problems, thereby making it very important to be perfect and of enterprise standard. The problem statements (challenging) that will be available for you to solve for various clients ranging from top enterprises (having 7k - 15k customers), to medium sized businesses, and finally startups. The kind of experience offered at this startup is going to be unique as we are a team of 3 engineers who are working on development in over 6 microservices, 1 front end application and a complete infrastructure (AWS) on Kubernetes (EKS).
Front-End Developer Role
Proficient in ReactJS, HTML, CSS and with a minimum experience of 2 years:
React Lifecycle (hooks)
SCSS (considered a +)
Flex and Grid (considered a +)
Should have practical understanding of OOPS and SOLID principles.
Object properties, creation and destruction
Should be able to empathize with the different types of users that use our platform.
Should be having a working knowledge of NextJS and Apollo GraphQL.
Should be having a sound understanding of the GraphQL spec. You’ll only be conversing in GraphQL with multiple Backend Services in order to create features on the application.
Build graphs and visualizations using D3.js for customer reports (considered a +).
We Condé Nast are looking for React Developers who can design, develop, modify, debug
and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design
specifications and closely work with Data engineering, data science, and internal business
strategy teams as well as the CN suite of brands to develop Analytics Platform
● 5+ Years of work experience.
● At least 2 Years of relevant work experience in React
● Experience in developing responsive Web Application Development
● Experience building reusable UI elements including trading grids, dialogs, and screen
● Experience in Version control (Git)
● Demonstrated ability to work with remote team members, meet deadlines and work
in an agile environment
● Excellent communication skills Strongly Recommended:
● Experience with functional reactive programming methods (e.g. RxJS)
● Experience with async programming (e.g. Promises)
● Expert in React Hooks
● D3/other data visualization tools and libraries
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move
to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely
dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive
engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market
revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data was the common
language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in real-time could improve
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team
at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and
boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data
Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client
Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products
to create data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse
forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the
extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé
Nast, and It Starts Here.
Excellent knowledge of React JS and its core principles.
Hands-on experience with Redux.
Knowledge of design patterns.
Hands-on experience with MVC architecture.
Excellent knowledge of Flexbox layout model.
Proficient with standards and features of ECMAScript 6.
Working knowledge with versioning control tools - Git, SVN.
Working knowledge with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower.
- Designing and architecting complex frontend components.
- Translating UI Mockups to functional webpages.
- Work closely with Backend team to integrate APIs.
- Create responsive and robust Single Page Applications.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Write and run multiple tests for all features.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
- Experience on Vue.js (preferred) or React.js
- 2-3 years experience in Frontend Web Development.
- Working with Real-time APIs (Websockets etc).
- Advanced CSS skills.
We are looking for a skilled Sr. React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. Someone with great communication & managerial skills to handle a team and can interact with the designers, developers, stakeholders in order to avail interactive and scalable sites.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or manage their clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new technology on their own and is not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has the ability to pull various bits of information and to process the information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already know the right technology. They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable and commented-on where appropriate. By incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer thinks of the end-user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s capabilities. Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
- Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in a live environment.
- Collaborative- Someone who is able to collaborate with the junior frontend teams, mentor them, and to guide them through proper execution of their tasks and can interact with the designers, developers, stakeholders in order to avail interactive and scalable sites.
Typical work week look like:-
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Handling a team of Junior frontend developers and guiding them for the proper execution of their tasks.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of React & Redux and also having familiarity with RESTful APIs & Git.
What you can expect from ORI:-
- Passion & happiness in the workplace with great people & open culture with amazing growth opportunities.
- An ecosystem where leadership is fostered builds an environment where everyone is free to take necessary actions to learn from real experiences.
- Chance to work on the cutting edge of technology.
- Freedom to pursue your ideas and tinker with multiple technologies- which a techie would definitely enjoy!!
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
and the users. One will implement visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
You will work closely with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side
logic. You will also be taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks
● Hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
● Good in understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and
● Good with optimizing output to match the specific platform and understanding
differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile or desktop.
Good to have:
● Good understanding of code versioning tools, i.e. Git.
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Knowledge of MySQL.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
● Validate all the user inputs before submitting to back-end services.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Must have work experience in Angular 4 or above versions
Note: Candidate must be currently in Bangalore location.
We do have opening with our company Crownstack Technologies for React.Js Developer. Interested candidate can share their CV.
Crownstack is a premium organisation that specializes in providing innovative digital technology solutions to various enterprises including startups, small and medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Our services include, but are not limited to, UI design, mobile app and web development, Cloud computing, data analytics, and Dev Ops. We take pride in our ingenious, meticulous, and skilled workforce who aim to deliver sustainable and cutting-edge business and technology solutions to all our clients. ★ 100+ Successful Apps Delivered | ★ Enterprise and Startup Clients | ★ Scalable Products | ★ MEAN Stack | ★ Python, pHp, NodeJs | ★ Agile Development | ★ Best UI/UX Award
Crownstack is looking for ReactJs Developers to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using ReactJs best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface across our mobile and desktop web interfaces.
Job Location: Gurgaon/Noida
Experience: 2+ years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
- Make design and technical decisions for ReactJs projects.
- Develop application code and unit testing in the ReactJs with REST APIs
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience with ReactJs
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experienced in Typescript is a plus
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Ex. Enzyme)
- Experience in building highly reusable and decoupled components
- Experience in State management Libraries like Redux, mobx
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills