About 121 Outsource India Pvt Ltd.
A SMM executive is one who is responsible for handling social media accounts of the company, maintaining regular engagements on social media platforms, running online advertisements for lead generation, and ensuring high duality leads are forwarded to the sales department. RESPONSIBILITY DELIVERABLE:
- Content research for social media platforms & advertisements
- Posting content on social media platforms
- Running online advertisements for lead generation across different platforms including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Ensuring social media engagement growth and generating high-quality leads under the designated advertising budget.
Researching across various platforms for engaging content ideas, posts, and videos, reading blogs, going through videos for the same & constantly researching competitive brands, advertising, and marketing methods for advertising ideas, and researching international market leaders in advertising and content ideas. POSTING CONTENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Dedicate time daily to posting engaging content across all social media platforms when the company has its presence, responding to customer queries, and comments to drive more engagements and actions RUNNING ONLINE ADVERTISEMENTS:
Running ads within the set advertising budget, conceptualizing & managing campaigns across different platforms, optimizing campaigns for better cost per lead, improvising ad copies, creatives & landing pages.
Furthermore, ensuring brand growth, quality of leads, cost of leads constantly tracking month-on-month brand growth in terms of the number of followers, page likes, engagements, etc. Cross-checking sample leads, running test campaigns, and quality status report for each campaign with the sales team to enhance lead duality for higher conversions while coming up with better advertising methods for keeping the cost per lead in control.
Position - Head of SEO
India’s first hiring platform that empowers jobseekers to showcase their skills through tests and get their dream job.
We are on a mission to democratise job opportunities at some of the finest companies in the country for millions of young Indians.
• Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
• Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
• Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy-Direct off page
optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects-Work with social
media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns-Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trend.
• Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role-Knowledge of
standard and current SEO practices
• Experience with SEO reporting
• Familiarity with relevant web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is seeking an analytical, creative and highly motivated senior marketing professional to join our team. As a successful hire for this high impact role, you should be a self-starter with a passion for independent thinking, creative problem solving, have proven data analysis skills, show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience and bring relevant insights into growth marketing.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution (end to end) of all marketing, social media, PR and brand activities across all owned channels and projects. You will lead a team of marketing professionals and will be responsible for achieving organization marketing objectives and project-wise KPIs. You will drive our marketing campaigns, content production, PR, Branding, events and community building efforts across all our internal and external projects. You accept the unknown and you’re able to come up with ground breaking initiatives that will drive us forward and make us stand out as an industry leader.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define, develop and oversee the implementation of marketing strategy and brand strategy across different verticals.
- Lead the management, content creation and growth for all owned social media channels and accounts including those of our co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs in terms of followers, engagement and reach.
- Manage internal and external marketing budgets. Track, analyze and improve performance of marketing campaigns while being goal oriented (ROI & KPIs).
- Conduct market research and build strategy plans in order to grow all owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and channels and to better support management decision making.
- Identify and assess existing trends, opportunities, formats, audiences, storytelling platforms and determine when and how we will use them.
- Build partnerships and syndications with influencers, brands, partners across owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals to drive and execute all marketing and related functions.
- Guide and work with internal creative resources and lead timely delivery of all creative requirements for all platforms.
- Develop accurate project priorities, schedules and execution of marketing campaigns for all owned channels and projects.
- Contribute to overall business and marketing strategy in order to help the organization achieve short and long term goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field. MBA / PGDM in marketing or equivalent.
- 6 + years experience in marketing with demonstrated history of running successful marketing campaigns and having a 360 vision of marketing plans.
- Experience in building growth stage marketing strategies with a focus on brand visibility, user engagement and viewership across multiple channels.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Hands on experience with digital marketing – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google Ads & AdWords.
- Exceptional storytelling skills with strong aptitude for developing engaging narratives around content and media for different audiences.
- Good knowledge of PR, affiliate marketing, media buying & licensing and experience in content writing and/or management.
- In depth understanding of how to interpret (and improve) advertising metrics (ex. CPM, CPC, CTR, CPV quality score, etc.)
- A strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualize broadly across various solutions, yet enjoys operating at a hands-on level.
- Proven leadership skills with experience in leading and managing a team. Excellent project management skills to ensure effective and transparent collaboration with team members and other departments.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. Set out the overall high performing team culture for the marketing team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly with a strong capacity of syntax, learning and sharing with senior leadership.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively with different internal departments, teams and clients.
- Strong passion for gaming and esports.
- Regional experience working across different countries/markets across South Asia, Southeast Asia and The Middle-East. Also preferred is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding differences in localization etc.
- Experience working in the esports or gaming industry.
- B2B/B2C marketing experience in sports, gaming, esports or information technology/ SaaS space.
- Past experience in scaling a service/product in the e-commerce space.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Handling recurring engagements with Channel partners
- Identifying and partnering with relevant stakeholders in the ecosystem
- Approaching and setting up knowledge sessions/workshops/webinars with Signzy's channel partners.
- Creating and running social media campaigns
- Creating and running Mail Campaigns
- Creating and actively engaging the startup community built for Signzy
- Create/facilitate the creation of engaging content.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working with Startup initiatives/ incubators/accelerators/coworking space or a similar organization. Freshers with a passion for the startup ecosystem may also apply.
- MBA/Bachelors from recognized college/ university.
- Should be social media savvy.
- Should be able to think of and execute unconventional ways to market products via social media.
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of the global startup ecosystem
- Experience in building and engaging a community will be a plus.
- Strong analytical mindset.
We are looking for someone well versed in aspects of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Marketing, B2B Strategies). We are looking for the next member of our marketing department: an ambitious individual with industry-expertise. We are an organization that weighs in more on the individual's actual skill set.
- Generate business for our website designing and digital marketing venture
- Lead generation and nurturing
- SEO activities to ensure business visibility
- Social media management
- Device and deploy an effective marketing strategy which contributes to achieving the organization’s goals
- Customer relationship management
- Liaise with the development team for client projects
- Other marketing activities as a part of high end marketing strategy of the organisation
- Periodic progress report for evaluation and analysis
Perks & Benefits
- PF & ESI facility
- Pick up and drop available for all employee
- On-time salary
- 5 days a week, Saturday, Sunday fixed off
- Hike and appraisal
- Scopes of growth
Qualification & Eligibility
- Graduation in any stream (A marketing and management degree would be a plus)
- Proficiency in English (Required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- A data driven person with strong marketing skills (Preferred)
- Positive and resilient attitude with some negotiation skills (Required)
We provide innovative IT and IT-enabled services to our clients across the globe. Anupam Technologies as a dedicated team caters to the strategic marketing & branding needs of various industries. Our innovative business processes ensure that our partners stand apart in the field of brand marketing and lead generation.