• Take on complex problems that span multiple components and teams.
• Independently own one or more multiple modules, which include: requirement analysis, design, development, maintenance & support
• Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules that handle the interaction between multiple components.
• Rapidly iterate to add new functionalities and solves complex problems with simple and intuitive solutions
• Produce architecture with clean interfaces, that are efficient and scalable
• Participate and contribute to architectural discussions
• Solve production issues. Investigate and provide solutions to minimize the business impact due to the outage
• Continuously improve performance metrics of modules you own.
• Collaborate effectively across teams to solve problems, execute and deliver results
• Experience: 3+ years
• A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science
• Software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms
• Experience in architecting & building real-time, large-scale e-commerce applications
• Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
• Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
• Experience with web technologies, Go/Java/Python
• Language: GO or Python
• Strong expertise in DS and Algo
• Strong leadership skills - have experience mentoring, building products from scratch or incumbent in design and architecture.
• Have worked in the scaling of the system right from scratch.
• Someone worked in small user base to a large user base and wrote optimized code
• Both HLD and LLD
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
- Lead simultaneous development for multiple business verticals.
- Design & develop highly scalable, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems.
- Ensure that exceptional standards are maintained in all aspects of engineering.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to learn and share best practices.
- Take ownership of technical performance metrics and strive actively to improve them.
- Mentors junior members of the team and contributes to code reviews.
- A passion to solve tough engineering/data challenges.
- Be well versed with cloud computing platforms AWS/GCP
- Experience with SQL technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Excellent Programming skills in Python/Java/GoLang
- Big Data streaming services (Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Distributed cache systems(Redis, Memcache)
- Advanced data solutions(BigQuery, RedShift, DynamoDB, Cassandra)
- Automated testing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines Infrastructure orchestration(Docker/Kubernetes/Nginx)
- Cloud-native tech like Lambda, ASG, CDN, ELB, SNS/SQS, S3 Route53 SES
About the Company:
Company is India’s largest and best-established digital wealth management service that helps its customers create wealth for their long-and-short-term goals. Founded in 2012, Company is a pioneer in the digital financial services category and is recognised for creating simple and elegant user experiences in a complex domain. We do this by simplifying complex investing concepts and automating best practices, so our customers can grow their wealth without worry. We achieve this by combining cutting-edge technology, data-driven algorithms, awesome UX and friendly customer support. Our task is ambitious and we like to work hard as well as smart. We want to build a team that relishes challenges and contributes to a new way of thinking and investing in India. We are also invested in the growth of our colleagues and providing a supportive and thriving working environment for everyone. We have been recognised by Great Place To Work® as one of India’s best companies to work for.
Role specific info:
- 4-12 years of experience building good quality production software
- Excellent knowledge of at least one ecosystem based on Elixir/Phoenix, Ruby/Rails, Python/Django, Go/Scala/Clojure
- Good OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiar with datastores like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Redshift etc.
- Familiarity with react.js/react-native, vue.js etc. • Knowledge of deploying software to AWS, GCP, Azure
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
What would you do here:
- Writing quality code using language best practices.
- Working in a highly collaborative team.
- Building good software using the latest tools and techniques.
- Participating in design reviews, coding modules, code reviews and unit testing.
- Taking ownership of quality and usability of your code.
- Mentoring co-workers.
- Leading efforts in improving technology architecture.
- Leads more than one projects end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Manages stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable, performant and easy to maintain solutions
- Consistently delivers complex, well backed and bug-free products in time
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions
- Develops expertise in more than one area and shares knowledge with others. able to mentor/train in areas which are new to them.
- Drives people to solve engineering challenges
- Enjoys high respect of Tech and other cross functional teams
- Demonstrates effective communication with project team, management and
internal/external clients as necessary.
- Surfaces both technical and non-technical team challenges and helps resolve them
- Champion for SDLC best practices and high quality standards
- Expert at in RoR, Golang, NodeJS or Python. Good to have exposure to ML.
- Must have experience in cloud computing
- Operates independently with almost no oversight
- Is able to apply domain expertise to think critically and make wise decisions for the
team, taking into account tradeoffs and constraints.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
- Has delivered multiple projects with end-to-end engineering ownership
- Keeps track of new technology/tools and embraces them as necessary
- 7+ years of experience in product driven organization
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably
- Design, architect and develop advanced software solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Take on leadership roles as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience using GoLang/Java programming language
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP/Pivotal Cloud Foundry/any private cloud) and containerization is required
- AWS - experience in extensive use of AWS offerings like Redis, Kafka etc.
- Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability, and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
Through your work at Vauld, you will have the opportunity to change money for the 21st century. We’re a leading cryptocurrency platform and are passionate about increasing economic freedom around the world.
We are looking for a Lead Backend Engineer who has hands-on experience working with and leading Product teams and has solved for and built complex backend solutions. You'll be involved with bringing features and products from idea to completion and mentoring an incredibly talented group of peers.
If you are looking for a challenging work environment where you can grow and deepen your technical skills as a backend engineer and architect, we’d love to chat with you!
- Working with CXO’s, product managers, devops, and frontend engineers to collaboratively own the backend-end layer for Vauld’s application.
- Architect and build highly scalable, secure features keeping the long term vision of the product.
- You have 7 years or more of backend development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance applications.
- Worked with and built high performance products using Node Js/GoLang/ Python and have seen the product evolution cycle from PoC to Production
- You have a deep understanding of design principles and can rightly judge/implement solutions to complex problems
- You are capable of writing high-quality code that conforms to the standards and best practices in a particular language/framework.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework.
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production environment, and finally monitoring.
- Previous work experience in product-based startups
- Experience building for products that have scaled and have seen the product evolution
- Understands the cryptocurrency landscape
Working at Vauld:
You will join a fun and intellectually stimulating work environment. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves on being disruptive and ambitious, a career with Vauld is perfect for you.
- Lead the development of the backend systems for our first product
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Deep and wide knowledge of Java ecosystem
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure and performant
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests
- Good intuition for REST API design
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimizing SQL queries
Desired Skills and Experience
- Golang , Java , Python , Ruby
- 1-3 years of production-grade experience in Go Language Developer
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go's templating language
- Go's code generation tools, such as Stringer.
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- You must have the ability to write clean and effective code comments
- You must be familiar with the following Databases
- You must be familiar with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Docker,Kubernetes is a bonus
- You must be familiar with code versioning tools such as Git
- Understanding of Front-end Technologies such as React.js & Next.js is a bonus
- B. Tech / B. E in Computer Science or related field or MCA
About the Role
The Dremio India team owns the DataLake Engine along with Cloud Infrastructure and services that power it. With focus on next generation data analytics supporting modern table formats like Iceberg, Deltalake, and open source initiatives such as Apache Arrow, Project Nessie and hybrid-cloud infrastructure, this team provides various opportunities to learn, deliver, and grow in career. We are looking for technical leaders with passion and experience in architecting and delivering high-quality distributed systems at massive scale.
Responsibilities & ownership
- Lead end-to-end delivery and customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product
- Lead and mentor others about concurrency, parallelization to deliver scalability, performance and resource optimization in a multithreaded and distributed environment
- Propose and promote strategic company-wide tech investments taking care of business goals, customer requirements, and industry standards
- Lead the team to solve complex, unknown and ambiguous problems, and customer issues cutting across team and module boundaries with technical expertise, and influence others
- Review and influence designs of other team members
- Design and deliver architectures that run optimally on public clouds like GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Partner with other leaders to nurture innovation and engineering excellence in the team
- Drive priorities with others to facilitate timely accomplishments of business objectives
- Perform RCA of customer issues and drive investments to avoid similar issues in future
- Collaborate with Product Management, Support, and field teams to ensure that customers are successful with Dremio
- Proactively suggest learning opportunities about new technology and skills, and be a role model for constant learning and growth
- B.S./M.S/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Java/C++ with 15+ years of experience developing production-level software
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models and their use in developing distributed and scalable systems
- 8+ years experience in developing complex and scalable distributed systems and delivering, deploying, and managing microservices successfully
- Subject Matter Expert in one or more of query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency, micro service based architectures, data replication, networking, storage systems
- Experience in taking company-wide initiatives, convincing stakeholders, and delivering them
- Expert in solving complex, unknown and ambiguous problems spanning across teams and taking initiative in planning and delivering them with high quality
- Ability to anticipate and propose plan/design changes based on changing requirements
- Passion for quality, zero downtime upgrades, availability, resiliency, and uptime of the platform
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Hands-on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes for orchestration and container management in private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Understanding of distributed file systems such as S3, ADLS or HDFS
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
We are hiring for Python Developer for one of the leading company in Cloud & Blockchain communication
• Develop new API features and maintain existing features
• Write reusable microservices and libraries for future use
• Optimize backend services for scalability
• Build products for our customers on top of our APIs
• Build internal tools and automate repetitive operations
Education: B.tech/ B.E./ MCA
Exp- 2-5 Years (preferably in Product based company)
• Good understanding of various backend components and microservice architecture
• Good understanding of at least one SQL and Non-SQL datastore
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Basic understanding of frontend web technologies like ajax
• Proficient understanding of Git and version control
• Familiarity with a Unix-like operating system is a must
• Being fluent with either Go or Python would be a plus
• Familiarity with docker and kubernetes would be a plus
• Contribution to opensource projects would
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work with front-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
- B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years in an architectural role.
- Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive adoption within the extended technology team
- Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s), platforms and core technologies
- Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond ownership
- Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
- Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
- Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
- Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS, message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra, Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes etc.
- Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
- Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would be a big plus.