We are hiring for the product engineer team at Accion Labs, Bangalore. Applicants can be from any location.
We are currently building products for SFO based Presto
Presto overlays next-gen digital solutions onto the physical world. Our enterprise-grade touch, vision, and voice technologies help hospitality businesses thrive while delighting guests. Presto remains committed to changing the face of this age-old industry with innovative technologies. We know it will take more than just bringing a tablet to every table or server. So we have introduced numerous other technologies such as computer vision, personalization, self-serve kiosks, mobile app SDK, line-busting tablets, wearables, and predictive artificial intelligence.
If you are a hands on programmer who excels in exploring cutting edge technologies then you will find us the right place to be.
Technical Lead/Sr. Developer: Backend Engineer
- Key skills for Backend: Python, Web-services,. REST, Nodejs(optional)
- 6+ or 8+ years (for Lead) large Enterprise application/system development experience with DISTRIBUTED Systems that uses Integration & has interface design for components
- Good understanding with interfacing on Cloud (GCP, AWS). – Developed WEB SERVICES using Python
- Excellent coding skills for building scalable systems
- Experienced with API based development with AWS is desired
- Good Understanding with data modal (Conceptual, Logical and Physical )
- Good Understanding of communication channels between different machines/ applications
Job Location: New Delhi
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to all phases of the Software development lifecycle
- Write well-designed testable, efficient code and complex code with Data Structure & Algorithms.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications on Java and RestAPI.
- Prepare and produce releases of software component
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- A Developer whose job includes writing complex code, testing, and fixing bugs.
- Maintain, design the database and organize collected information.
- A specialized programmer who focuses on multiple types of development.
What you’ll bring:
- 2 year to 5 years of proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Strong experience in Java programming
- Expertise Knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms
- Proven working experience in a product-based organization (preferred)
- Understanding with Java frameworks Spring boot, Microservices and ORM frameworks.
- Must have the experience to design and build scalable REST APIs.
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
We are on a mission to help 30 million+ D2C brands and SMBs with automated sales and user acquisition on WhatsApp in India. We are already profitable and growing at 145% M-o-M in revenue.
This year, we'd like to become the 1st and largest WhatsApp SaaS player of its kind in India. There’s never been a more exciting time to be in Businessonbot.
We are a Y Combinator backed company (YC W21) and have closed our seed funding. Backed by experienced founders/CXOs/directors from renowned companies like WhatsApp, Lulu group, OYO, Netflix, Pepsico, Cleartax, InMobi etc. to add to our human capital.
Senior Software Engineer works closely with the founders/advisors (IITM professors / ex-CXOs of unicorns & SaaS startups) to drive the vision and plans.
1) You’ll experience Series A in 18-months and see a 30-people team becoming a 100-people
2) You will grab the rarest opportunity to be in the room where the company's decisions are planned with founders, product and marketing leaders.
3) You’ll love working with super-strong business and product teams, and fall in love with technology first approach to solve large scale tech problems.
4) You will be rewarded with a competitive offer on cash and stocks
Your role while working with the founders will be to:
- Build the core platform architecture
- Write testable and scalable code while applying industry standards during the development process to ensure high quality
- Manage developers and ensure execution of deliverables according time/cost estimation
- Seek feedback from end clients/users
- Prepare test cases, setting up CI/CD and integration with logging and monitoring systems for the products
- Manage security, external authentication, third party security, API authentication, CRM integration
- Maintenance work including but not limited to bug fixes for production, security vulnerabilities fixes, deployments in production, production outage analysis and fixing
Key Skills Required :
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Strong experience in building web applications using Django
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
- Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
- Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
- Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
- Unit testing development modules and APIs
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
- Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
- Optimizing code
- Building and deploying the applications
3+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
Understanding of building web applications
Understanding of designing and integrating RESTful APIs
Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Interest in learning new tools, languages, workflows and philosophies to grow
Position : Full-stack developer
Work Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Work Location : Chennai
Skills Required: Java, HTML , CSS ,Angular,Springboot
- Experience in Core Java and J2EE
- Good hands-on experience in working with Spring, Hibernate Frameworks.
- Should have working experience on Web Services, and Database design.
- Working knowledge of HTML 5 ReactJS is needed.
- Knowledge in NOSQL databases and analytics will be an advantage.
- Analyze, Design & develop features in product
- Code review of team members/peers
We are an upcoming profitable social enterprise and as a a part of the team we are looking for a candidate who can work with our team to build better analytics and intellegence into our platform Prabhaav.
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
Technical Skills we are looking for are:
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Coding Abilities in HTML , PHP , JS , JSP – Server let , JAVA , DevOps(basic Knowledge).
- Additional Skills (preferred) : NodeJS , Python , Angular JS .
- System Administrator Experience : Linux (Ubuntu/RedHat) , Windows CE-Embedded.
- Data Base Experience : MySQL , Posgres , Mongo DB.
- Data Format Experience : JSON , XML , AJAX , JQuery.
- Should have Depth in software Architecture Design especially for Stand-Alone Software As Product , or SaaS Platform Experience.
- Should have Basic Experience/knowledge in Micro-Services , Rest API’s and SOAP methodologies.
- Should have built some backend architecture for Long Standing Applications.
- Good HTML Design Sense.
- Experience with AWS Services like EC2 and LightSail is Preferred.
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Good Understanding of OOP’s and Similar Concepts.
- Research on New JS Methodologies like React Js and Angular Js
Experience areas we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineeror similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
We are looking for an experienced IT MEAN Stack Developer who has an indepth knowledge and skills encompassing the front end, back end, language, Server, API, Database, DevOps processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Technical Experience/skills & Qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology with atleast 4+ years in MEAN stack development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Experience in development using the DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience working with JIRA and Gitlab
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Work on building scalable backend platform for customer & seller apps, brands platform, demand generation platform, supply chain & logistics platform, credit platform and several cross platform software components
- Participate in the process to fundamentally change the food and grocery ecosystem in India, and impact billions of people through technology, mobile, and data science
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science from a top engineering school
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience
- Strong problem solving skills and strong command on object oriented design, data structures, algorithms and other computer science fundamentals.
- Strong coding skills - professional experience in developing production-quality software in Java/Python
- Expertise in Web Services, Service-oriented architecture, Databases, NoSQL, Distributed systems, Cloud Technologies.
- Extreme software engineering skills to design and develop low-latency, high availability, internet-scale web services
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to own software design and development end to end from requirements to launch.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- A startup mindset - An athlete who can run at breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company - early stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit, and scaling.
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development processes
- Data driven product development approach - strong focus on data backed engineering decisions.
- Ability to develop products incrementally in fast iterations
- Ability to do collaborative problem solving and design/build chaos resilient systems
- Strong focus on software quality
- Ability to mentor junior developers, and help build an excellent engineering team
- Ability to be a talent magnet - attract great talent to join the core team.