- Design and construction of platform with the best possible encryption and security mechanisms
- Compare different design options and take technology-driven design decision
- Define Data model/Information model
- Define services and convert functional requirements to design
- Define APIs and implement them
- Build front end based on user experience design
- Test and Debug as required
- Write Technical Documentation
- Optimize code and design for Performance
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines
Expected Qualifications and Key Skills
- Working experience in Spring, Spring-boot or equivalent, Hibernate or equivalent persistence framework.
- Working experience of No SQL databases such as MongoDB or equivalent
- Working experience of setting up Production environment including SSL certificates, logging, backup, archival, etc.
- Working experience of API gateways and Web services such as REST
- Working experience of using GIT
- Working experience of a dev-ops tool such as Jenkins
- Deployment experience on Azure/AWS
- Microservices design and development
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Works well in a team setting
- Can multitask, adapt to shifting priorities, detail-oriented
- Good work ethic, including a sense of individual responsibility
- Comfortable working on changing requirements in a growing company
- Must be analytical, flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Experience with payment platforms and processors would be a plus
Zobaze builds shop management tools for the common shop keeper and aims to build an entire retail and restaurant management infrastructure for the world.
As a full-stack engineer, you will work with the founders, support engineers, and mobile app engineers. We are a small team, but we are a hardworking and passionate bunch, motivated by collaboration, strong results and the impact Zobaze makes on our customers.
- Develop and maintain features for our backend APIs, web office editor, and online ecommerce platform.
- Build new product lines (e. g. Internal tools for analytics/management, import/export utilities, databases)
- Help assess and recruit future engineers.
- We use a myriad of other tools, which we expect you to learn when required. Being a good learner is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in professional software development, startup experience is ideal
- Experience owning technically challenging and demanding projects.
- Experience across the entire stack, from backend to frontend.
- Knowledge in any of Vue/React/Angular 2+
- Experience in any modern cloud infra (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- A customer-first mindset, to ensure what we build meets what customers need
- Introspective nature and result oriented attitude
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design and develop web applications.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Devise innovative and scale-able solution to complex problems using design patterns, or other known algorithms/tools available.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation and scheduling.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
- Takes responsibility for his/her deliverables, especially in relation to sensitive timings.
Requirements (Desired skills & experience):
- 2+ years of experience in writing human-readable, scalable, robust, and secure code with unit test cases with maximum coverage.
- Proficient in PHP/Laravel, Angular, Node.
- Working knowledge of basic algorithms and data-structures, design-patterns, Docker, GIT.
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts (encapsulation, inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism).
- Must be comfortable working on a Ubuntu Machine.
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
Good to have:
- Experience in building microservices
- Experience in Code refactoring
- Experience in Xtreme Programming
- Knowledge of React
- Experience in working with a large codebase, CI/CD pipeline
- Hands on experience with Laravel and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
- Quality first: You value quality code! If you find yourself writing things twice you automatically refactor them. You find code reviews valuable instead of annoying.
- Independent: Since we are 100% remote this means that you need to be able to reach your goals independently. You need to be self-aware and self-managed.
- Problem-solving attitude: Problems are opportunities! You see problems as challenging and have the urge to solve them. There is no problem in the world you cannot solve!
- Proactive attitude: It's not easy to work remotely. If you are having issues we expect you to be proactive about it.
- Self-improvement: You want to grow your skills and grow as a person. You seek ways to do things more efficiently.
- Passion: Coding is your passion, not just a job. You just love to write good code.
Your responsibilities as a Full Stack Developer * Write clean codes with relevant test cases
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Prototype quickly and optimize iteratively
- Integrating front end with server-side logic
- Implement security and data protection measures
- Document the work properly
- Implement feedback received from end-users
- Deployment on cloud
- Understanding of code versioning tools like git
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in MEAN Stack development i.e MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, and Node.js
- Extensive Experience in API integration and development.
- Experience with version control systems and repository management.
- Passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills and experience building consumer systems at scale.
Applicants must have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Backend frameworks like nodejs, expressjs
- Working with RDBMS
- Familiarity with MongoDB would be beneficial
- Frontend frameworks like Angular, React / Svelte
- A web servers like Nginx
- Familiarity of working with WebSocket’s
- Docker understanding
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 3-10 years of experience as a full stack developer.
- Must have proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as Java, Nodejs and React JS.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Very Good problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilites
- Designing, coding and production support of the feature.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
OREN is a rapidly growing technology business in Sustainability Analytics and Reporting space. Our ambition is to help companies include sustainability into their core business strategies and culture.
We are looking for Fullstack Engineers (MERN) to help us in the next stage of our journey with experience in developing real-time server applications based on Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB databases. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You are expected to work with the best selection of tools, libraries, and cloud platforms to deliver a high-performance, scalable, flexible, reliable, and seamlessly integrated back-end solution to be used with a variety of mobile and web-browser-based clients.
-- Design and write lots of bug-free, efficient, scalable, and reusable code
-- Design & develop full-stack modules and components and promote coding best practices
-- Develop APIs and scripts using backend programming languages like Node.js
-- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
-- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
-- You will have ownership of developing and maintaining various backend services that support features in our application and website
-- Integrating solutions to enterprise software and legacy software
-- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
-- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
-- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- 4+ years professional software engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or foreign equivalent)
- Proven experience in high-level programming languages like Node.js and Express.js with state management tools like Redux
- Good understanding of React, Next.JS, Bootstrap, and Material UI
- Thorough understanding of modeling and scaling databases like Firestore, and SQL
- Expertise in developing micro-services based REST APIs and exposure to API Gateway (GraphQL a plus)
- Should be well-versed with collaboration tools like Git and Swagger
- Significant experience in developing high performance, distributed, and scalable applications with container deployment (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Comfortable working within GCP, AWS, Azure, or equivalent ecosystem
-Bonus point: Experience working with ML and recommendation systems
- Preference will be given to the Immediate joiner
- Should be a team player, have a positive outlook towards challenges, and contribute to the growth of the team and company
1st Round - Techincal Assessment: a) Online Quiz b) Take Home Assignment
2nd Round - Joint video call discussion with Co-Founder and CTO
Oren is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
This is a technolog yagnostic position and you would be viewed as a technolog enthusiast who can work (not code) on architecture and designing of any application immaterial of the technology used.
Your experience as a programmer of a technical lead will benefit a lot.
If you believe in “ First, solve the problem. Then, write the code. ”, we are looking for you.
- Atleast 8 years of experience working either in Java/JEE, Python or Ruby on Rails.
- Ability to manage a team and handle clients.
- Very good at Analysis and Design.
- Passion to write good quality code.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities in a cross-functional environment
- Team player
- Ability to balance competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
BoTree Technologies was incorporated in 2012 and since then we have constantly worked towards building a place to work which provides each member an opportunity to challenge herself and grow on a day to day basis.