1.Atleast 1.5 - 3 yr Experience in Mongodb
2.Overall 4-10 yrs Experience in PHP/MERN Stack Development
3.Strong Experience in large data set
4.Strong Knowledge in anyone of PHP ( Yii2, Larvel,Codeigniter)
5.Good understanding of Code optimization.
6.Excellent in Designing & Architecture, handle AWS(Amazon Web Services) for our product in Financial domain.
8.Proficient Understanding of Code Version Tools Such as Git ,Bit Bucket
9.The candidate should be well versed with problem solving skills,task breakdown & code reviewing.
10.Expert in team handling of 15 working in PHP framework yii & MERN Stack development.
About redvision computer technologies pvt. ltd. (iso 9001:2008 certified company)
- A minimum of 4-5 years of work experience in software development/engineering projects
- High proficiency in Python language programming (Basic & Advanced)
- Proficiency in Linux bash scripting; Windows batch scripting
- Experience in interfacing python tools with relational databases – At least 2 of these (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgress)
- Experience with software configuration management tools: git (preferred); Rational Clear Case or SVN-Subversion
- Project experience in Microsoft Office tools automation (Excel/VBA, Outlook, ODBC)
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Team player, open communication, and ability to work with the international team
- Excellent Communication skills
- ONLY FOR PUNE/MUMBAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD BASED CANDIDATES .
- EXPERIENCE- Minimum 3 Years & above (3 years Mandatory)
- ONLY IMMEDIATE JOINERS NEED APPLY. FRESHERS PLEASE EXCUSE
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, Express, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
Working knowledge of Mongo and React
Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
Eye for details is crucial
Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
Additional Skills & Competencies
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Developing for mobile platforms
Twitter Bootstrap and LESS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience in the development of scalable scale web applications.
- Proven experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular1,2,4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Microservice API development, and experience in PHP/Python/Laravel and MVC frameworks is a must.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of advanced PHP concepts, MySQL, JSON, XML & ability to work in a LAMP/WAMP environment.
- Strong Knowledge of DB & code security along with basic server operations like Curl, Crud, cPanel.
Looking for a person who can turn coffee to code. Sounds like you?! Then read on…
What we are:
We are led by the vision that each and every organization should be able to avail great engineering teams that can help them build their tech products smoothly without worrying or lengthy quality hunting. Our engineers undergo a robust bootcamp that makes them ready to face every technical challenge and roadblock head on, with an expediting spirit. Our crew is composed of the brightest minds who deliver high quality results. We have been successful in matching great companies with great engineers to work on and even successfully deliver their great projects
Your responsibilities in Betacrew:
- As part of the Development team and as a senior engineer you will have the opportunity to take ownership and lead in delivering business solutions.
- Taking the solutions through their full development lifecycle and working closely with the business stakeholders.
- Taking on a leadership role, i.e., you will be responsible for reviewing the team code, mentoring junior members of the team and representing the BetaCrew Development team within the customer team.
- Making informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Determining process improvements, best practices, and developing new processes.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing solutions.
Expected essential employability skills:
- Independent Full Stack developer with the ability to work in a start-up environment.
- Extensive experience with Python and Django.
- Experience working on other technologies will be an advantage
- Experience working on selenium and celery.
- Open to work on other technologies
- Team management skills
- Experience working in agile development.
- Experience in AWS will be an advantage.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Salary: Negotiable as per your last CTC
Location: Technopolis IT Hub, Noida Sec -62
- Able to independently accomplish development tasks to get things done.
- Able to research and prototype using new technologies that could improve your teams skill.
- Provide support on troubleshooting production systems when issues are escalated with a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Revel in making end-users lives better with the software the team produces.
- Help deliver as a team, verifying that completed user stories meet business expectations and are backed by automated regression tests.
- Passionate about crafting elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Show high ownership and are self-driven.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in PHP and PHP frameworks.
- Good experience in Laravel / Magento
- Strong knowledge of Zend framework, Strong PHP 4 & 5, MySQL, AJAX, CSS, Smarty
- Experience in HTML, CSS, JQuery.
- Experience in designing and writing APIs.
- Experience in good design patterns, dependency injection and MOC frameworks.
- Experience in data modeling and database technologies such as MySQL, SQL Server, PostGres.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience in writing unit, automated and integration tests.
- Good knowledge of CMS and MVC concepts.
We are looking for a Shopify app developer on an urgent basis. The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Shopify custom app development for private and public apps.
- Proficient in Liquid, HTML/CSS, React JS & Node.
- Must have hands-on experience in Databases. (MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Aware of Shopify variables and Shopify API.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Should have good communication & management skills for daily sprints.
DIGIREX is an IT consulting and software services company delivering complex custom
software solutions on a variety of technology platforms to organizations across industry verticals.
- Design implement and support highly scalable applications and web services using Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, WCF, SQL Server, Windows Forms, Web API/Rest API)
- Candidates should have the ability to train and work along with development teams to ensure timelines and quality deliveries.
- Lead project estimations, system architecture and performance engineering of projects
- Support software engineers on the team with guidance, experience, oversight, advice and code reviews
- Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that the software is fully unit tested, can be performance tested, and passes quality requirements
Desired Candidate Profile –
- Candidate needs to have more than 5+ years of experience with IT industry.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing applications on the .NET platform.
- More than 1+ year of experience with MVC, WCF framework is needed.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in React or Angular or JQuery, HTML, CSS
- Experience in web application Architecture and Development with hands on expertise in delivering solutions based on/customizing ASP.Net 4.0 / MVC and above.
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL Server programming.
- Strong understanding of OOPS fundamentals, Entity Framework, LINQ and REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS/SVN/Git).
- Proficient understanding of build/release management processes.
- Must have experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Must have some experience developing Windows-based applications.
- Must possess very good logical, analytical and communication skills.
- Candidates with knowledge of US Mortgage process will be given preference.
- Must be willing to travel abroad for short- and long-term duration.
- Shift timing 11 am- 8 pm, 6 pm- 3 am, 4 pm- 1 am (Candidate needs flexibility for all shift as per client requirements).
We are looking to hire a talented and Experienced PHP Developer to develop and manage front end and back-end of our e-commerce portal (www.jhingalala.in). As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop E - commerce websites and applications.
- Guide in the execution of test plans, creation of test cases and test data.
- Troubleshooting & debugging Web applications.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Finalizing front-end & back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance
- Good understanding of the technology and domain.
- Strong skills in design, development, debugging, and problem solving.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Mobile development experience.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / IT (or related field)
- Perspective Knowledge of E - commerce integration.
Technical Skills: PHP, MySQL, Magento, Woo Commerce, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Git etc.