Role : Full Stack Developer
Company : Splenta Systems Pvt Ltd
Job location : Bangalore, HSR layout
- We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You- ll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we would like to meet you.
Experience : 2-3+ years
Notice period : Immediate
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
Required Skill sets :
- Java 8+
About Splenta systems pvt ltd
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to help us build functional products and applications. The software engineer's responsibilities include defining software requirements, writing clean and efficient code for various applications, and running tests to improve system functionality. If you have hands-on experience with programming in Java and are interested in agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll implement and maintain Java components and frameworks throughout the software development life cycle.
The exciting part of joining our organization is here for you. Once you complete a career span of 1year and above in our company based on your performance, you will get an opportunity to work in our onshore office in "Australia".
- Analyze user and system requirements
- Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
- Write efficient code based on feature specifications
- Develop user interfaces
- Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Design database architecture
- Test and debug Java applications
- Validate software functionality and security
- Develop and test Restful APIs
- Work experience as a Java Software Engineer, Java Developer or similar role
- Experience building Java EE applications
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Experience with test-driven development
- Problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Understanding of Github version control
- Implement CI/CD pipeline
Senior Full Stack Engineer
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the Technical architect to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS.
- Design and develop APIs for the frontend to consume.
- Constantly improve the application architecture by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 4+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API.
- Worked on serverless technologies.
- Efficient in building microservices to combine server and frontend.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Should have working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in your approach.
- Were responsible for the functional/technical track of a project.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with the Engineering team and support the Product Team of Empuls.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
- Java basics, OOPs concepts, Thread concepts, Collections, Java 1.8 features
- Database: SQL Joins
- Experience in frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring boot etc..
Should have hands-on experience with Java, Spring Boot, Micro Services
We have a full-time opportunity for the Junior Architect position with our company. PFB... JD for the same. Please let me know if you are not just looking for a job change but also a challenging job role with a highly enthusiastic and core technical team to work with!
Delivery Solutions(https://www.deliverysolutions.co) enable retailers’ access, orchestrate, and optimize last-mile deliveries for forward-deployed inventory. Delivery Solutions unlocks last-mile deliveries for retailers using their own e-commerce assets. Make anytime and Anywhere Local Delivery direct from Retailer to Customer possible.
Role and Designation - Junior.Architect - MEAN STACK and AWS
Location: Mumbai/ Remotely Working
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Position: 1
- Develop and evolve Technical Strategy & Roadmap
- Analyse the competition information and define winning strategies
- Develop & Define World-Class Architecture and Design
- Specify, propose and present innovative solutions and lead high-quality end-to-end solution/ technical architecture and design
- Document and consolidate architectural decisions and technical designs via documentation and UML diagrams
- Use Asana to build a roadmap, releases, and bi-weekly sprint plans to track progress
- The prototype, evaluate and recommend the most suitable platform
- Keep Refactoring principles going as we evolve on architecture and design
- Collaborate closely with the development team and designers and other stack holders to generate ideas and creative solutions to problems
- Review all critical functionality & test code. Help Teams in removing bottlenecks
- Be customers advocate and leverage the internal teams to meet customers’ expectations and satisfaction
- Team handling of more than 15+
- Must Have expertise in MEAN (MongoDB/ Express.js- Angular 4+/Node.js/ AWS)
- 2+ years of experience in architecture and solution design with a product company
- Must have strong hands-on experience with API Development and DevOps.
- Ability to translate highly complex business requirements into scalable technical design
- Strong Understanding of Software design principles, Industry Best Practices, and Standards.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented concepts and Design Patterns
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Thought leadership skills to influence stakeholders on architectural designs, and team members on the right choice of technology.
Skill- java8,Microservices, Springboot, Angular
SoftwareFunctional Area: Not ApplicableRole/Responsibilies: Java Microservices Architect / Java Tech Lead
Are you obsessed about building customer-friendly, experience-rich products?
Bizongo is redefining the $70 billion-dollar Packaging industry and B2B domain using technology, an innovation that automates business processes and improves efficiency. Every physical good that is produced needs packaging. Creative Packaging is a modern way of branding and marketing. Intelligent Packaging and Deep Customer Engagement will be the future of Packaging. Bizongo is at the epicenter of this change and leading the digital transformation of the B2B space. Bizongo works with some of the leading clients like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Big Basket, Godrej, FirstCry, PepperFry, Tata Cliq, Delhivery, Box8 and many more, managing millions of dollars worth of packaging products every year.
Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping the mission in mind, we are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
As a Software Engineer at Bizongo, you will be working on developing the next generation of technology that will provide the right experience for businesses and help make their processes efficient. You will be constantly challenged to build the products in the most efficient and scalable way possible. As a Senior Software Engineer II, you'll be solving problems of scale using data-driven thinking, which will help provide the best experience to the customer.
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 5+ years
Work Location: Bengaluru
You’ll be a great fit for Bizongo if you:
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Are a great mentor and help provide short, medium and long term solution to the team
- Love solving challenging problems which may be nonroutine and differing in nature. Solutions may not be apparent and require evaluation and interpretation
- Are a brilliant developer following Industry’s best practices
- Obsessed about performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Open to work on any tech stack
Extra brownie points:
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- You know the prevalent architecture and design patterns
- Have solved problems which helped scale business multifold
What will you work on:
- Having complete ownership of design, development, and implementation of a product which will directly impact the customers
- Figuring out the common process patterns and automating them to drive results faster
- Building architecture, mentoring fellow engineers and delivering features end-to-end
Why work with us?
- Because we are awesome! Product, UI/UX, and Engineering work together to build products towards a common goal, i.e. providing the best experience to our customers.
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" Platform.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast-paced and charged environment.
Position / Designation: Dot Net Developer (Permanent Position)
Years of Experience: Experience of 2 to 8 years
1. Design, implement, and maintain Product.
2. Participate in Product development, enhancements, and maintenance and support activities.
3. Work on architectural and development guidelines and best practices.
4. Technical Design.
5. Test-driven programming.
6. Server management
7. Code deployment
8. Code version management
9. Code review
DotNet, C#, WCF, Web-services
Database writing queries experience (knowledge of SQL Server 2008/2012)·
Knowledge in SSIS, SSRS (Added Advantage)
Good spoken and written English language skills (Mandatory)
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on user stories.
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers, and analysts to solve problems.
- End-to-End Design and Development of cloud applications utilizing Service Fabric / Web API
- Develop complete front-end stack of projects using HTML/CSS and TypeScript with Angular.
- Integrate front-end UI with back-end services.
- Debug cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Ensure responsive implementation.
Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors
- Builds strong commitment and promotes open dialogue.
- Defines success in terms of the entire team.
- Is action-oriented and has a strong sense of urgency.
- Uses logic and rigorous problem-solving skills to resolve difficult problems and drive effective solutions.
- Relentlessly customer-focused and dedicated to exceeding expectations of internal and external customers.
- Drives innovation to bring creative ideas to market.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience developing dynamic, highly interactive user interfaces for the web.
- 4+ years of proven development experience using .NET/C# with a focus on Web API cloud applications
- 4 years experience with RESTful Web API and JSON
- Strong hands-on development with Single Page Applications with at least one year of experience focused on Angular Development
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Experience with Git, Redux, Typescript, and Angular Material.
- Demonstrated ability to produce technical design documentation for assigned features and user stories.
- Strong drive to learn and produce beautiful code