• Collaborate with stakeholders to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain applications.
• Provide technical assistance to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good coding practices and habits.
• To ensure that the development and unit testing is in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• In-depth of knowledge of frameworks like Angular 5-6-7, jQuery
• UI toolkits like Kendo UI, Infragistics, JQuery UI
• Coding in Core JAVA/J2EE, Spring, REST, Hibernate, JDBC
• Strong SQL query writing and testing skills
• Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
Highly Desired Skills
• Jasper Reports, i Report
• SOA, SOAP, XML, XSL, Webservices
Good to Have:
• OOD, UML Design
• Tomcat, SVN – open source technologies
• Knowledge of UX
• MS- SQL, My-SQL, Database Knowledge
• Design Patterns/concept
About e-Zest Solutions
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
The exciting part of joining our organization is here for you. Once you complete a career span of 1year and above in our company based on your performance, you will get an opportunity to work in our onshore office in "Australia".
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective TDD and BDD driven APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
We’re looking for an experienced Developer with in-depth experience in Ruby on Rails who will join our team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
We expect you to have a passion for programming and for writing clean and and efficient Ruby code. Besides٫ you should be able to perform well working in a team٫ along with developers٫ engineers and web designers.
Ruby on Rails Developer responsibilities are:
- Develop robust٫ scalable and secure features
- Write clean٫ maintainable and efficient code
- Participate at all stages of the development lifecycle
- Implement best practices of test-driven development٫ continuous integration٫ SCRUM٫ refactoring and code standards٫ and so on
- Stay informed about relevant new technologies and drive their continuous adoption and integration into design
Ruby on Rails Developer requirements are:
- 4+ years' experience of working on a Ruby on Rails Developer position
- Good experience of developing highly interactive applications
- Good experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented analysis and design
- Strong ability of writing great٫ simple٫ clean٫ efficient code
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science٫ Engineering or other related area
● Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or Vagrant
● Experience with cloud hosting environments, e.g. AWS or GCP
● Experience with building responsive web applications
About Group Bayport
Group Bayport is a rapidly growing global e-Commerce B2B2C, B2B and B2C organization that has re-defined the business of delivering high-quality custom products through a unique blend of cutting-edge digital technologies, robust manufacturing capabilities and global supply chain. An industry leader in print technology, Group Bayport operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and India through its family of brands – BannerBuzz, Covers & All, Vivyx Printing, Circle One, Giant Media, and Neon Earth. From full suites of trade show and small business marketing solutions to sophisticated outdoor living covers, signages and shades to eclectic personal accents and home decor, we help our customers, clients, and partners to make a personalized statement through customization.
While our advanced technology and customer focus are certainly our salient attributes, our true strength comes from our team of 1450+ people. We are seeking exceptional talent across the board to join us in our exciting growth journey.
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a React architect to lead and develop a team of high performing developers for our team. You will be part of a growing team, delivering value to our company through creative improvements to our flagship products. You will work closely with our design and product management teams to influence the direction of the product and plan the steps to get there. You will be responsible for building effective teams, empowering them to achieve their goals, and putting those goals into a broader context. Your greatest responsibility will be React architecture & looking after the individuals reporting to you, mentoring, coaching and supporting them in their professional development, unlocking their potential, and challenging them to step outside their comfort zone to grow and excel. You collaborate with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love.
Designation – React Architect
Location – Gurugram (Haryana), India.
- Design and Development of front end of web applications & will be responsible for defining the architecture along with solving the complex problems at frontend level of web applications.
- Drafting the technical solution for the business use cases & technical challenges
- Deliver quality software at a fast pace
- Work with peer engineering leaders across geographies to deliver on a combined vision
- People management; manage a team of various seniority, including principal engineers and managers
- Work closely with Product Management, Product Architects, release management and DevOps to bring products to market
- Support on critical issues
- Be comfortable in a matrix management structure
What we require (Desired Skills and abilities)
- Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Understanding of performance engineering
- Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Expertise in Architecture, Design, Development, Troubleshooting, Test Automation and Performance Tuning and Benchmarking of complex enterprise systems.
- Flexible and ready to take on challenging tasks and provide solutions with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and passionate about quality and scale.
- Good knowledge in backend databases like Mongo db, mysql, nosql tools and cloud concepts in AWS, Azure, GCP etc
- Experience with GraphQL, REST API integration, designing customer journeys and developing enterprise level responsive web pages or applications.
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks, node modules and tools.
- Experience in implementing web accessibility using ARIA techniques and LESS SASS css pre-processors will be an added advantage.
Bachelors/Masters Degree in CS, IT or relevant.
- Experience in software or website development; proven experience developing large-scale database-driven applications a plus.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Experience building RESTful web services.
- Extensive professional experience programming PHP (LAMP).
- Professional experience with MySQL
- Proficient in Unix / Linux, scripting and tools
- In depth knowledge of XML, SOAP, REST, JSON and AJAX highly desirable
- Experience with version control software; GIT preferred
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to collaborate with internal teams
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet set deadlines
- Providing technical consultation and expertise to Product Managers and other staff members
- Participate in technical planning and architectural exercises
Web Developer Angular, Dot Net Core, MVC 4.0
- Do you love working on web technologies such as Angular, Dot Net Core, MVC 4.0
- Are you passionate about developing best in class software solutions?
Come Join US!
We at Force Intellect are committed to helping SMEs grow. We have designed & developed Spectrum ERP and eProcurement Solution to make SMEs efficient, agile. We are dedicated to continuous improvement in our product and provide rich features and functionalities.
As a Web Developer, you should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in full life cycle software development.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Providing innovative and cutting edge technical solutions to solve business problems
- Developing New Features & Functionality of Spectrum ERP & eProcurement Software
You should have strong technical knowledge of:
- Angular 5 & higher
- Dot Net Core, MVC 4.0
- Object-Oriented Principles
- SQL Server - Database Development, Stored Procedures, Functions, Queries
- Debugging skills on Developer Tools
What you will achieve during this assignment
- Work on emerging & cutting edge technologies
- Provide technical solutions to solve complex business problems
- Develop highly Robust, Scalable, Enterprise Applications
Work from Home Option is available
Force Intellect has designed & developed Spectrum ERP and eProcurement Solutions, especially to overcome challenges faced by the manufacturing industry.
Visit https://www.forceintellect.com/for more details.
his position lets you work from the comfort of your home. You would be required to work from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm. You will receive 12 personal times off during the year. You would have to be available via skype during those times. The ideal candidate would have to know a lot about seo and code to fix issues that are required on google. You would be working on projects from job boards to crm to websites. Your primary job would be to write code. AWS operating systems knowledge is a requirement. But this position would be a lead position to get the job done.
Must have experience with google search engines.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
Proficiency with server side languages such as html, Python, React, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net. Django
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Python CRM application
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, AWS, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.