● Strong in data structure and algorithms
● Experience in Node.js, Express, API Design & DOM
● Understanding of component based design or other design patterns
● Experience with unit testing, integration testing & continuous integration
● RDBMS and NoSQL databases preferably PostgreSQL, MongoDB
● Good to have passion for investing
● Be honest, reliable & consistent
● Write efficient & clean code
● Have a strong sense of ownership
● Be a part of development & maintenance of our company web app, Operations dashboard and
other 3rd party products we own
● Contribute to improving the quality of engineering process & engineering culture
8+ Years of Experience, Notice Period: 45-60 days, (Will have Onsite)
Extensive Experience in GoLang Programming
Good experience in C++
Extensive knowledge in AWS DevOps
Knowledge in Terraform code technologies
Expectation in Delivery ( Below things are mandatory )
- Resource must be strong in Python withDjango/Flask..
- He should be able to create Microservices usingDjango/Flask
- He should be strong in Oops.
- SQL is very simple - they are not looking for SQL expert. Basic joins and few aggregate functions.
- He should be able to write Unit Level Test cases using Python - No compromise here
- GIT - Repository tool - Resource should have hands on experience so that it is easy to adopt.
- He should be having knowledge on Code Quality tool - SonarQube -No need to setup etc,but he should be able to fix all the vulnerabilities reported from the tool.
Good to have below things.
- If Python resource has minimal knowledge on PHP then its a value added - as there are only 5% of work on the legacy applications.
- All the DevOps/CICD are already in place. They are not looking for a pure DevOps who knows only DevOps. Each developer must know basics of DevOps ( Containers, SonarQube, unit Testcases writing )
Srijan Technologies is a 18+ year-old technology services firm. For a large part of its life, Srijan has specialised in building content management systems with expertise in PHP-based open-source CMS’, specifically Drupal. In recent years Srijan has diversified into
i) Data Engineering using NodeJS and Python,
ii) Data Science -- Analytics and Machine Learning and
iii) API Management using APIGEE.
Srijan is approx 400 people. Srijan’s development offices in India are located in New Delhi, Gurugram, Goa, Bangalore and Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, and Goa are the largest offices. In addition, a few developers & delivery leads are located in several countries globally -- USA (New York, Charlotte), Singapore, Philippines (Manila), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne), Germany (Berlin), Japan (Tokyo). In each of these countries, Srijan has a functional legal subsidiary.
Srijan works largely with enterprises or mid-large sized global firms and focuses on recurring business from these accounts, thereby bringing much-needed predictability of revenue for high-growth companies. It works with several top brands at the moment.
The firm is beginning to invest in startups and in joint research projects with top institutes. For instance, it recently partnered with IIT-Delhi to invest in an 18-month project for building a solution for ‘Honey traceability using Blockchain’.
The leadership team at Srijan has set itself an audacious goal of reaching $25 million in revenue (while maintaining healthy EBITDA margins) in FY 2020 -- doubling our revenues. This requires significant technology and delivery leadership bandwidth to be created in the firm to ensure our high-quality standards are not compromised.
Each year Srijan donates 7% of its profits to Srijan Foundation Trust a registered non-profit which runs several projects including non-formal schools (directly or via partner organizations) and Indic civilizational projects such as #SrijanTalks.
Srijan’s team of enterprise Drupalists are helping our customers build cutting-edge web experiences, migrate to Drupal, tune and improve their Drupal implementations, and advise on all things Drupal and web architecture.
With the rapid adoption of Drupal as a web platform, and with our growing number of technical development projects supporting our clients and partners, our Technical Architects are in high demand. They consult remotely or travel on-site periodically to work with some of the most talented technologists and some of the hottest web properties on leading-edge web development projects.
Engagements vary by customer and can include anything from custom coding and mentoring of partner and client teams to application design and ongoing guidance on architecture through development and application launch.
● Prior experience building, leading, and architecting Drupal applications.
- Knowledge of Drupal 8, 9 is a plus.
- Knowledge of at least 1-2 non-PHP frameworks. Perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
● Ability to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
● Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes with clients, partners, and Srijan stakeholders.
● Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
● Experience defining and scope a technical solution for large scale Drupal projects
● Experience working in a consulting or agency environment with direct interaction with enterprise-level clients preferred.
● Excellent ability to partner with both internal and external stakeholders.
● Strong leadership and presentation skills.
● Passion for the web, open-source development.
● Deep experience architecting web solutions.
- Understanding of HTTP Layers
- Understanding of API Modeling
- Understanding the caching layers
- Understanding of Microservice architecture.
- Understanding of the Event bus system.
● PHP, Drupal, MySQL, SQL administration, and optimization, and Unix/Linux or Windows server.
● 7+ years developing Drupal applications.
● Must be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
● Knowledge of or experience with other CMS technologies and/or open-source technology is a plus.
● Long-time Drupalists, that are active contributors, are well rewarded, but we’ll also help great developers and consultants become one
● Experience providing technical support or consulting strongly preferred.
● Strong problem-solving abilities, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure.
● Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
● Understanding of Virtualisation and containerization.
● Well versed with Build, Bake, and Run process of CI/CD
● Understanding of Debugging, Performance optimization and CI/Cd tools.
● Should have a pulse of the latest technology trend.
Work as a member of a team responsible for developing a HIPAA compliant secure care coordination platform in accordance with established processes. You will apply your knowledge of building scalable, distributed applications and have the opportunity to work with new technologies & frameworks such as Spring Cloud Netflix, AWS, Azure, NoSQL DB.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following.
You will be expected to:
- Contribute to all phases in the software lifecycle – requirements analysis, solution design, development, and deployment
- Maintain high quality standards for the work undertaken and be responsible for the quality of deliverables
- Ensure assigned projects are developed in accordance with established engineering processes, adhering to scope, schedule constraints and agile project plans
- Guide/mentor the less experienced team members
- Participate in code reviews
- Work effectively as part of a distributed team
- Document the features worked by him/her
Key technical expertise areas expected for this role:
Strong programming skills in Java 8(+) with clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Experience on REST API Programming based on a Microservices Architecture
- Good Understanding of Databases (MySQL & Mongo) and proficiency in database schema designing & writing efficient SQL Queries
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrable ability to learn new programming languages and frameworks quickly
- Experience with distributed systems with specific focus on security and scalability
- Experience with modern cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
Additional areas that would add value:
- Spring Cloud
- Experience working with AES 256 based encryption algorithms
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns & their application in system design
- Using DevOps & Infrastructure tooling such as GoCD/Jenkins, Git
- Experience working on projects, preferably in the healthcare domain
- Experience working with Virtualization and Containerization technologies including Docker, Kubernetes.
- Automated Unit/Integration testing
- Experience working with Linux and Shell scripting
- Test Driven & Behavior Driven Development
- Experience working in Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience
Backend Developer Node.js JD:
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Must have skills and qualifications:
- You must have experience of 3 years and above developing and leading software products.
- Strong Knowledge of js and frameworks available for it.
- Professional, precise communication skills in English Proficiency in using the async NLM package is a must.
- Proficiency of AWS and any Linux flavour
- Understanding of a NoSQL database like MongoDB
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application using a caching solution (Redis) / queuing solution (Rabbit MQ).
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Cloud Environments like AWS, Azure etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Basic Understanding of accessibility and security compliance like JWT token, OAuth.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests ● Basic knowledge of working of Blockchain
2 to 3 experience needed
Location: Pune/ Bangalore
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Build and deploy on to AWS
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
This is a contract-based job for 2 months, but we may also offer a full-time job based on the performance.
- Proficient in Node with Express.Js as a framework.
- Must have hands-on experience in Databases. (MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Hands-on experience in building microservices and processes.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
DIGIREX is an IT consulting and software services company delivering complex custom
software solutions on a variety of technology platforms to organizations across industry verticals.
We are looking for a humble, but ambitious, razor-sharp engineering technical leader who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take product development, cloud services research and platform engineering seriously; you’re passionate about technology and, even more so, about leadership. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints. That’s where you come in.
We are currently seeking a Fullstack technical lead of core product development to help senior management drive the technical vision, architectural guidance and provide leadership for a team of software engineers in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Our selection process will emphasize hands-on engineering and other technical or architectural skills as well as leadership/management/SDLC process/organizational skills equally. The ideal candidate must be a master of their domain and be able to contribute as an individual contributor (software engineer and architect) half of the time. Furthermore, the ideal candidate must be able to improve SDLC and Scrum processes or inspire, champion and teach his / her team when the need arises. We are looking for a rare mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal and written agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of technically astute engineers.
mail resume fullstack @ theintegrityglobal.com
- Responsible for championing persistence, business logic and other back-end layers architectural and SDLC process strategy as well as the planning and successful execution of said strategy
- Effectively balance technical leadership and software engineering individual contributor responsibilities
- Directly or indirectly drive projects and provide architectural and technical leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Continually retrospect and drive innovation within the back-end development process to ensure our software engineers execute at the highest possible level
- Hire, onboard, develop and manage back-end and user interface engineers
- Manage technical debt
- Responsible for execution of SDLC processes to include sprint pre-planning/planning, retros, demos, architecture and code reviews
- Work closely with the rest of the tech leads, data scientists, senior engineering leadership and product managers to ensure we're building awesome, feature-rich, scalable and secure product and features
- Work closely with the rest of the tech leads and senior engineering leadership team to ensure we're building the highly reusable codebase
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior engineers. Create an environment for engineers to continually reach new heights within their career
- The ability to take technical ownership of assigned projects from high-level project scope down to details of the individual class and API design
- Experience in a product-based environment, balancing the competing priorities of project management, and your development team
- Developed Java-based server-side solutions such as JEE and Spring
- Solid experience and passion for working with data structures and data model
- Proficiency in Hibernate and SQL
- Passion and commitment to work in a start-up environment.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Developed solutions using AWS services.
- Developed scalable and distributed solutions
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, Lambda, RDS, Redshift, S3, Kinesis, EMR
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputed institution. Master’s degree preferred.
- 9+ years of full-stack development experience
- Experience in leading software development teams before, ideally using Agile Scrum methodology
*Salary : 15-25 LPA
*Job Location : Hinjewadi, Pune
at Camp K12