We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Should be familiar with Agile methodologies.Responsibilities:
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions Design client-side and server-side architecture Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications Write effective APIs Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software Create security and data protection settings Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design Write technical documentation Work with data scientists and analysts to improve softwareRequirements:
About Infeon Tech Pvt Ltd
We are searching for Full Stack PHP Developers to join our Tech team. You will work as a part of a Full-stack Tech team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing product & services development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
You will be responsible for building multiple platforms; integrating new templates/themes on the platform, maintain the platform etc – end to end development & maintenance of the products & services along with your team of developers.
● PHP 5 or later, MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Code Igniter
● Web services, REST API
● Candidate should have sound knowledge/understanding of Front-end technologies such as HTML & CSS,
JQuery Ajax, Node.js, React JS, Responsive design.
● Server management knowledge such as AWS, apache configuration, linux apt-get, crontab scheduling etc
● Working with MYSQL, writing stored procedures, query optimization.
● Problem solver and go getter
● Write clean, readable code and tests
● Skills of development of basic mobile apps is an addon.
● Candidate's role will require them to communicate with project managers, clients solution architects in the
team and overseas counterparts.
● Be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional
relationship management skills
● Help TL/PM in project estimations as & when required
Onsite is a well-funded startup, founded by alumni from IIT and ISB. Onsite aims to transform the construction industry through digitization and are building a Mobile-first Project Expense and Collaboration tool for MSME Contractors. Onsite mobile application is currently in use by 10,000+ Contractors, Project Managers, and Supervisors in more than 200 cities of India.
Job Description :
Mean Stack/Full-stack developer, job role includes from front-end development to backend development HTML, CSS and Angular JS to server-side Node.JS and several different data stores including MongoDB, S3.
- To be experienced in handling different layers of the code. They are expected to have expertise in Server Side coding in Node.JS.
- Examples would to building APIs, consuming APIs, designing databases and workflow. They should have some knowledge of servers and some experience in wiring views on the front end. Good problem-solving skills, attitude and aptitude are important.
- Proficient in Node.js with MongoDB
- Work collaboratively in a fast-growing startup building products and services for positive social impact
- Implementing an elegant, intuitive user experience using latest front-end technologies
- Implementing server-side code and designing the data architecture using modern web frameworks
- Write, test, and release world-class, production-ready code
- Proficient in developing applications using Node, Express
- Experience in developing with MongoDB.
- Familiar with Node toolchain and other utilities ( WebPack, CoffeeScript )
- Experience on REST with JSON, and developing APIs.
- 2-4 years experience building web-scale, highly available back ends for the web and/or mobile.
- 2+ years experience with Node.JS Angular and MongoDB
- Strong problem-solving skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of document, key/value or another non-relational database system such as Redis.
Specific Skills : MongoDB,Node.js, Angular.JS, Software Architecture, Front-End Development, Backend Development, HTML5 & CSS3, Unit Testing
Name - Savvology Games
Location - WeWork, Spectrum Towers, Malad, Mumbai
About Savvology - There is a lot of luck involved in most of the mainstream real-money games (Poker, Fantasy, Ludo, Rummy) which makes it hard to win anything. We want to create pure skill-based strategy games (no luck factor), where you can control your outcome better. What’s more, more than 50% of the players win! We make use of Game Theory (the science of decision-making) to come up with games that are so simple that even a 5-year-old can play. Our vision is to encourage people to make better decisions through gamification.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Backend Developer to join our young team. You will be responsible for all the server-side logic of our games, ensuring a smooth, glitch-free gaming experience. You have to minimize downtime, crashes, and other bugs and capture & store data correctly for further analytics. You will be working alongside a dynamic team of IITian founders, engineers, designers, and marketers, so there is a lot of scope for learning and growth.
We’re a young, passionate team looking to make a dent in the gaming space. We work hard, but we party harder (beer/pizza every Friday night). If you love challenges, playing games, and building innovative products from scratch, we’d like to meet you.
- Build robust backend systems that do not break down.
- Write clean and reusable code for future use and ease of understanding
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Give inputs on how to develop new features in the most cost and effort-economical way
- Implementation of security standards, data protection, and privacy protocols
- We want to be a data-driven company. Gather data (events, clicks, behaviors) to facilitate analytics by the Product and Marketing teams
- Create dashboards where all key metrics and data is visible at a glance
- Implement and maintain an SEO-friendly website
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Full-Stack / Back-end developer
- 2+ years of NodeJS experience
- 1+ years of ReactJS experience
- Proficient in MySQL and database design and schemas
- Familiarity with ELK stack. Hands-on project experience will be preferred.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Should be a team player and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Should show initiative and be opinionated. We don’t want a yes-man. [MUST]
- Computer Science or a relevant degree from a reputed university is a plus but NOT mandatory
- Brownie points if you’ve worked on / developed a mobile game before
What you can expect at Savvology Games
- A cool work atmosphere complete with flexible working hours, unlimited coffee, fruit water, games (Foosball, Table Tennis, Pool, Carrom, Board Games, Cards…). Time will fly.
- A hockey-stick trajectory for growth professionally
- Fun people who you’ll want to hang out with after office hours too :)
- Lots of treats - Did we mention beer/pizza every Friday?
Senior Full Stack Engineer - TalkingYak
Talking Yak is an Android-based English teaching system made specifically for native Hindi and Tamil speakers.
Our program includes over 400 intelligently-structured videos, thousands of exercises, over 10,000 vocabulary words and phrases, and a system that adapts itself to each learner. In a matter of months, we can elevate most learners to a 100% functional English capability.
We are one team at TalkingYak consisting of honest, moral & ethical individuals who are heard and valued! We hold ourselves accountable- delivering on expectations & celebrating each other for the great work we do!
We’re looking for a senior developer who has a lot of passion towards solving real world problems using technology.
Below are some of the developer qualities we like a lot,
- Good team player
- Ability to write clean readable code
- Good logical and problem solving skills
- Clear communication skills
- Never give up attitude
- Passionate to learn and acquire new skills
Our current technology stack includes Android, Python, Flask, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch and AWS. While it is a bonus to have worked on the same set of above listed technologies, it is not a must until you have hands-on experience with similar technologies.
To give you an idea about what you will be working on after joining us, you will be
- Dockerizing different services and automating our AWS infrastructure provisioning steps
- Optimising our backend services to scale for a few hundreds of concurrent users
- Managing our backed service and adding new features to it
- Working on refactoring our current android codebase to a cleaner design
- Mentoring junior developers
While we feel a developer with 4 to 8 years of hands-on experience will be more suitable for this role, it shouldn't be a hard constraint if you have the required skills.
We would love to get in touch immediately and have a conversation, if you feel our interests align.
We have a range of interesting projects that are generally focused on delivering new features and service improvements to our products.
- Be an active voice on the team providing ideas for feature and architecture development.
- Investigate and estimate tasks.
- Write testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed.
- Improve how we do things as a team.
- 2 plus years of professional experience in C# .NET
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Common understanding of modern JS libraries and frameworks.
- Professional Proficiency in English.
Salary: Hike on your current CTC plus performance bonus
Immediate Joinee or Candidate who can join within 30 days preferred
Skills we are looking for :
- Experience in developing full-stack applications at scale in ReactJs/AngularJs & NodeJs.
- Good knowledge of coding RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Web Storage (Cookie, Local Storage, and Session Storage)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to work in a lean-agile development environment.
Good to know :
- Using GIT
- Knowledge of AWS
- Familiarity with GraphQL will be a brownie point
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
- Should have expert level knowledge to Design, Develop and test Web Apps with Angular versions 6 and above.
- Node JS as backend will be advantage
- Knowledge of Mongo, MySql will be advantage
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of handling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.