- Improving customer experience, not only for borrowers, but also other partners on the platform.
- Ensure seamless integration with data/ service providers and lending partners.
- When not doing any of above, write tests to prevent any regressions.
- Full-stack development experience.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Self-starter: Someone who can develop independently.
- Passionate about problem solving, ability to see the big picture.
- Realizes the value of 80-20
- Regular participation on Codechef, Topcoder etc. ( If yes, please cite your rank and pass on a link to your profile! )
- Prior experience at a bank / fin-tech / non-banking financial player in a technical role.
GyanDhan is India's first education loan marketplace. We’re on the mission to ensure that financial obstacles never stand in the way of someone’s education dream. By leveraging data science, we provide awesome education loan options to students pursuing higher studies. Launched in Apr 2016, we have already received a phenomenal response with over INR 650 crores in sanctions (as of Sep 2019)! We are backed by investors including Sundaram Finance, Indian chapters of Stanford Angels and Harvard Angels. We have been featured in TOI, Eenadu, Malayala Manorama and several startup newsletters such as YourStory, VCCircle etc.
Past experience in working with any product start-up is a plus.
● Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express (recommended).
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Understanding of REST Services.
● Experience with Redis.
● Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
● Proficient understanding of serverless programming.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Good problem-solving skills.
● Attention to detail.
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Indigenous Transit App), intends to build public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
We're looking for people to help us take on the following kinds of problems:
- Someone’s travelling to airport/office/home - can we suggest them public transport
routes with first mile & last mile and accurate tracking of individual leg of the journey
- Someone’s new in the city - can we help them travel from A to B in the most efficient way
- Someone’s planning to not use their private vehicle for commute - can we design the efficient and reliable system to plan their commute with accurate information of public and private transport
- Transition people from private to hybrid multimodal commute
- Someone's traveling home late at night - can we give their friends, family peace of mind?
- Build single mobile ticket for the entire journey
- Track ongoing, upcoming rides for all modes (bus, metro, cab, auto, motorbikes)
What you’ll do
- Build the backend and deploy systems powering Tummoc app
- Implement & debug live socket connections to track live vehicles
- Build user community platform where user can communicate in various chat rooms
- Implement and debug kafka channels to stream data across microservices
- Implement redis in memory cache
- Successfully Integrate various 3rd party libraries for payment, maps etc
- Build serverless systems using AWS lambda
- Build analytics module to analyse data and show reports
- Integrate new private transport companies and new ways of getting about our cities
- Develop smarter ways of integrating the payment systems across microservices
- eate experiences that delight your friends, family and million of new commuters when they come and visit your city
- Implementing payment modules across the different microservices
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, MERN Fullstack paradigm.
- Design and built systems that scale for millions on demand and are secure
- Deploy and support your code on AWS
- Best practices: code reviews, tests, CI
- Teach us how to be better
Our Tech Stack (Required)
- Node, Express, React Js, React Native, Mongodb, Postgres
- Nginx, Api Gateway, Load Balancer
- Kafka, Redis, Websockets
- Docker, AWS - AWS - EC2, RDS, s3, lambda
(Optional- Good to have)
- Competitive pay and exponential multi-directional career growth
- Working on an app with worldwide impact - help to make cities usable
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day
- Annual leaves plus public holidays
- Lots of team building & recreation activities
- Lots of Tummoc Goodies & Performance bonuses
- Employee referral bonus
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never giving up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
Note: Immediate joiners will be given priority
Expected Duties / Responsibilities:
- Collaborates, as part of the development team, to create technical solutions for the client's software products.
- Takes ownership of old and new products: maintaining, updating
- Optimize, refactor, enhance, debug, and troubleshoot existing code
- Follow all Client’s best practices and coding standards
- Perform root cause analysis, and propose effective solutions for bugs in the software
- Document, Maintain, and Own technical artifacts, internal knowledge base, best practices, and templates for all integrations; bringing in industry knowledge as appropriate to improve client’s solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Understand specifications and requirements for the development/enhancements of interfaces and other types of data exchange, including but not limited to HIE standards and Client interfaces (US Healthcare).
- Writes, reviews, and debugs basic programming assignments that are well defined and include mostly debug issues.
- Protects the integrity of code: creating, submitting and utilizing tests.
- Provides transparency of work to the company.
- Transfers knowledge within the department and to other technical teams.
- Given a high level design can code, implement and test a feature
- Able to take a complex task and break it down into smaller pieces
- Contributes regularly to technical discussions with team leads
- Design a feature and present it to the team lead
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous engagements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with experience to troubleshoot and to resolve problems
- Ability to analyse complex information sets and communicate that information in a clear well thought out and well laid out manner
- Proven record of delivering high quality software and solutions that meets business needs
- Ability to lead a project from design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance phases
- Referenceable experience being an individual contributor in a fast paced team based environment
- Intermediate database skills (SQL server)
- Effective building unit test and using unit test frameworks
- Awareness of AWS capabilities and services
- Basic understanding of version control systems like GIT or Subversion
- Working knowledge with SCM and IDEs
- In depth understanding of software documentation including markdown
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, REST...)
- History of exemplary performance and personal integrity
- Deep understanding of the software lifecycle and the ability to support the life cycle
- US Healthcare Domain experience is preferred (but not mandate).
About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 9% MoM, SyndicationPro.com is #1 Platform to Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also part of, FirstPrinciples.io, a tech-holding company that starts, acquires, and advises B2B SaaS Companies. FirstPrinciples.io and SyndicationPro.com have people across India, U.S, Spain, and Germany.
About the Role:
This role provides you the opportunity to truly accelerate your engineering career by giving you a front-line seat on a Rocketship product. Our fintech product has grown by 10x over the last year and we are expecting that growth to continue for the foreseeable future. The leadership team is committed to make massive investments in its technology and people. Given the growth of the product, individuals will have opportunities to move into leadership roles.
Along with having an explosive product, SyndicationPro also has mature leadership, systems, processes, and structures that most fast-growing StartUps lack. SyndicationPro.com is part of the FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio; this gives us the operational and technical backbone that most young companies struggled with. We are also a profitable SaaS Company that is cash-flow positive; ensuring financial viability. Our founding team also are daily users of the product and are real estate syndicators themselves, ensuring that we continue to maintain product leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform full stack development activities using MERN Stack
- Ability to translate UX Designs into functional web apps using React JS
- Technical architecture design along with system architect and product manager
- Writing effective business logic (using Rest API or GraphQL API)
- Algorithm design for system modules
- Database design for scalable and secure system using NoSQL (MongoDB) or RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- POC development with other engineers
- Efforts estimations with Product Manager and Engineering Head
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Writing Unit testing for robust system
- Technical documentation
Requirement & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent stream. PG is good to have
- Strong Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Hands on experience in MERN stack (MySQL or PostgreSQL would be plus)
- Hands on experience to develop Rest/GraphQL API using Node.js with Typescript.
- Hands on experience on AWS services (EC2, SQS, SES, Lambda).
- Fundamentals of Docker/Containerized application development would be plus
- Experience working with US Clients is a Must
- Experience and Exposure working with different projects and business models will be an advantage
- 5+ years of experience as Full Stack Development (MERN stack)
- Experience in SaaS product development would be a plus
- Experience in other JS frameworks like Next.JS, React Native/Expo would be plus
MERN stack Developer:
Know Your Work:
- As a MERN Stack Developer, it’s your responsibility to translate storyboards and various use cases to create high-performing apps
- Write, execute, and maintain clean, reusable and scalable code
- Integrate our various data storage solutions
- Ensure the responsiveness and boost the performance of our apps
- Find and address the various bottlenecks and bug-fixes
- Help in code automatization
What You Need To Apply:
- Previous working experience as a MERN stack developer for 3+ years
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Comfortable leading product development
- Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
- Proactive instead of reactive
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects
● Design and develop features using Core Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
● Ability to design database schema, develop views and stored procedures
● Participate in user story grooming, design discussions and proposal of solutions
● Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
● Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as
SCRUM and TDD
● Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and
● Manage development / support functions etc
● Excellent in OOPS concepts, system design
● Strong knowledge of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and Microservices
● Hands-on experience in DB design, SQL, UI Technologies like HTML/CSS,
● Good knowledge of design patterns
● Excellent knowledge of JSP, Servlets, WebServices, JUnit
● Experience in Agile software development
● Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, Maven
● Experience in working directly with a client
● Good knowledge in requirement gathering, analysis, and designin
- Must have a PHP experience, a fullstack developer will also do
- Experience - 3-6 years
- No. of vacancies - 6
- Salary - 40k-70k in hand
- B.Tech/M.Tech from any college will do
EvueMe Selection Robot is an investee company of Career Launcher group and is an innovative company, National Winner of Economic Times Power of Ideas, Finalist in NASSCOM EMERGE 50 AWARDS 2018, amongst Top 30 Nationally in Nasscom Deep Tech Club and B2B Startup of the year in Electrifi Awards. The company is developing an AI Powered Any-Time, Any-Where, Robot Interviewing Service where a Robot interviews candidates and then ranks them using cutting edge science of video analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data and NLP for final human round of interview
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a candidate who can independently handle a fairly challenging project which offers great learning opportunities under the guidance of senior leaders.
The platform is a cutting edge recruitment platform which has won many awards
Candidates with Min 3 Years experience who will Scope, analyze, debug and implement complex LAMP based systems and handle a project independently.
DESIRABLE SKILLS - XML, HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS, JSON Parsing, Jenkins, Github, Gitbash, PHP Storm, AWS EC2 instances, Mobile development (Flutter), Node JS, Angular
THE SELECTION PROCESS:
Candidates will go through a 3 stage selection process
Stage 1 – Online Digital Interview where responses will be recorded over video
Stage 2 – An online technical skills assessment test
Stage 3 – A one to one interview over zoom
We would like the entire process to be completed in less than 100 hours for selected candidates
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Aviso is in the process of building a highly scalable, and highly performant upgrade to its industry-leading AI product. This requires a complete rethink of the base architecture of how data is stored and accessed using persistent Databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Redshift.
● As part of this far reaching engineering goal, This role will be primarily responsible for the design and development of said re-architecture, working with all other parts of the Engineering organization.
○ You will be responsible for designing the most optimal data schema architecture
to handle billions of rows of information, accessible in real-time, both for the
purposes of enabling our Machine Learning team, as well as other engineering
teams presenting complex analytical functionality directly to customers.
○ You will be responsible for designing the most optimal physical database
architecture to scale reliably with business growth, while optimizing cost.
● You will be working with our platform team to create the Service Oriented Architecture needed to create a highly redundant, fail-safe and responsive end customer facing service.
○ Needed is a solid working experience and understanding of the AWS
environment, including VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation, NAT
Gateways, Lambda will be needed in order to achieve this.
● You will also own the definition and implementation of enterprise grade security using their skillsets around LDAP integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/AWS environment
● Additionally, You will be responsible for designing the Continuous Integration and
Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) platforms to enable all of engineering to deliver code faster with better quality.
○ In this, they will be working daily with the QA and engineering teams to enable
unit tests and automation tests to increase code test coverage.
○ Using their experience and great understanding of DevOps automation -
Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Puppet, Chef,
Jenkins, etc.), they will identify the right set of CI/CD tools needed to make this a
What you bring:
● Minimum 10-15 year experience in database architecture and management
● A Degree in Computer Science from a top University or equivalent
● Strong and relevant experience building and maintaining a high performance, high volume SaaS solution.
● Industry leading experience in managing petabyte scale databases.
● Solid working experience and good understanding of the AWS environment, including VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation, NAT Gateways, Lambda and Redshift.
● Great understanding of DevOps automation - Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, etc.) is required.
● Experience implementing role based security, including LDAP integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment. We expect hands on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Nagios or Datadog.
● Networking : Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers (ELB, HAProxy) and high availability architecture.
● Strong experience in continuous integration, builds automation, configuration
management, code repository, performance engineering, application monitoring, system monitoring, management and deployment automation.
● Strong knowledge of Unix systems engineering with experience in Ubuntu or Red Hat Linux.
● Programming: Experience programming with Python, Unix scripts
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card