Location Delhi NCR
Over 1.8 billion non-salaried informal sector workers globally, and roughly 700m Indians are
not eligible for pension or other social protection benefits. Without an urgent and effective
response to pension exclusion, they face the grim prospect of extreme poverty for over 20
years once they are too old to work.
pinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled,
API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and
a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance
products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively
with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion
stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya
and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023.
Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers
use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use
our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to
their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity
We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business
and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development
and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to
start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment.
pinBox is looking for a web-developer with UI-UX design expertise who is deeply passionate
and capable about using web and mobile platforms to deliver retail solutions at scale.
The Web-developer and UI-UX designer will be expected to
1. Take broad, conceptual ideas and translate them into high-quality UI-UX design solutions
through wireframes, process flow diagrams, storyboards, visual and graphic designs,
site maps, and prototypes across various devices and platforms,
2. Maintain and optimize the pinBox corporate and product websites for functionality while
maintaining a balance between functional and aesthetic design,
3. Prototype and design UI-UX for new features and work with the product manager and
backend developers to implement, test and deploy the features to production,
4. Optimize the pinBox India and global websites and applications for various screen sizes
and web browsers,
5. Implement design solutions based on an assessment of user familiarity with app design
elements such as hamburger menus, hover items, long presses, swipes, etc.
6. Use a combination of quantitative and qualitative research methods to understand user
behavior and improve usability and UI/ UX of our applications based on the analysis,
7. Ensure all new features or web pages are in line with the pinBox brand identity and
8. Conduct ongoing research and use analytics tools to better understand user behavior
and how our core target demographic interacts with our web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate processes
1. At least 4 years’ experience working as a frontend web developer / designer for retail
platforms (preferably for retail financial services) with UI-UX specialization,
2. Proficiency with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap,
4. Working knowledge of image authoring tools such as Gimp or Photoshop,
6. Understanding of SEO principles and implementation,
7. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and
8. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to
function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines.
Navtech (Navaratan Technologies)
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for an Angular Developer for working on some of the cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
Working as Angular Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Assure that all Angular user input is validated before submitting to back-end services and deploying to production. Ensure delivery of a high performing complete front-end application.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques. Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- Fresher to 3 years of experience working with TypeScript and Angular2/4/6/7/8.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, catching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system.
- Experience Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year in January and July.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe-based industry-renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance covers for self & immediate family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
- Exceptional learning opportunities and certification sponsorships.
Angular developers responsible for designing and building web applications based on TypeScript. The primary focus will be to deliver a complete and functioning front end application for a desktop. The with a major focus will be on data processing efficiency and performance as the UI would have to display real-time data. You will be a part of a team with the back-end Developers, DevOps engineers. The project is managed in an Agile way using SCRUM.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with TypeScript, and latest Angular version and HTML5 - Professional, precise communication skills
- Work experience writing Unit Tests using Jasmine and Karma
- Work experience on applying the best practices of Angular, Web Application development
- Extensive working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON.
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API, Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Applying a validation framework, performance tuning using Angular lazy loading concepts
- Working experience in an Agile team especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software Quality & Efficiency
Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with JAVA (Spring Boot or Spring Cloud Services) or .NET backend
- Familiarity in working with Containers, Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test system
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits: Work from home
Notice Period: 30 Days
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
We are creating high-quality remote talent workforces across Content Writers, Graphic Designers, Video Makers, Content Strategists, Audio Artists, and eventually aim to cover each and every creative professional involved in the marketing domain. Imagine us being able to build virtual marketing teams for any company globally, by providing them a product that solves for content operations and gives the customer the ability to strategize, create, distribute and manage all their content projects at one place. At the same time, they have the ability to be able to extend their team by being matched with high-quality creators from our talent marketplace for different projects that they have. It isn’t long before content becomes so fundamental to individuals and brands alike, that there is a need for buying and selling content on-demand. We want to be that force of change!
- We are looking for solid senior front-end developers who are well-versed with React, Redux.
- Here is the tech stack on the front end side - React, Gatsby, TypeScript, Jest, SAAS
- We are looking at folks who have a minimum of 6-7 years of experience in front-end development and have been strong experience.
- The mindset is very different and we are looking for folks who have evolved fast in terms of skills and in terms of working on their own projects.
- Given that we are asking for 6-7 years of experience, someone who was pursuing JS framework earlier or front end overall, and adapted react and is primarily working on the same would be the best fit.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience of theme design on the WordPress CMS is mandatory.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Note: A UI/UX designer is expected to deliver finished resources for the developer to incorporate into the app. However, quite often a front-end web developer needs to make some small adjustments.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Here is a quick summary for you:
Position – Front end Developer
Experience – 1- 4 Years
Notice period - Immediate to 30 Days
Location – Bangalore / Gurgaon
What will you do?
.Complete ownership of a feature.
.Work closely with the product and design team to build, test and deploy
.Build reusable, scalable, and efficient front-end systems.
.Suggest and implement better ways to improve existing systems and keep
.Keep updated with the latest web technologies coming up in the market
and suggest ways to implement them in our system.
Must Have Skills :-
.2 years of strong hands-on experience building applications on the web
Promises, OOPs, Scoping, etc.
.Strong hands-on experience in building SPAs using React JS and its
.Experience with build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp etc.
.Knowledge of state management libraries such as Redux, Flux, Context
.Strong debugging skills using browsers dev tools and familiarity with
.Familiarity with API dev tools such as Postman.
.Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Optional: jasmine, karma
- Responsible to develop web applications using React.
- Write and maintain the front-end code of web applications & To work in UI development.
- Experience in Responsive / Material UI Development.
- Able to interact with the team and understand functional requirements and create design documents for new features.
- Exposure to bug fixing, maintenance, continuous integration releases.
- Participate in sprint planning and story elaboration sessions.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in an Agile project.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, Integration testing and Agile processes.
We are looking for people who are technically excellent, and at the same time, enjoy the excitement and unpredictability of working in a startup environment. You will be working closely with the co-founders and have a great opportunity to be part of the core team. We are a well funded high-growth startup currently operating in Bangalore. The founders are a team of seasoned second time entrepreneurs.
As a frontend developer, your role would be to:
- Architect and develop responsive frontend for the web, (react/cordova) native apps and internal dashboards
- Interface with the backend team to build requisite APIs for integration
- Build test plans and implement a vigorous testing process
- Work with the design team to understand and optimize user journeys
- Be involved in strategic decisions involving UX and the technology stack
Working days: 5
- 4+ years of experience in Angular (6 and above) based UI development.
- Hand on experience with Angular Components, Directives, Services, Http Client, Interceptors, Routing
- In-depth knowledge of Typescript
- Design and develop UI wireframes based on the requirements.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Good understanding of Table less Design / Table less Layout using CSS and also experience of fixing cross browser and cross platform issues.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience in designing various forms, tooltips, menus, tabs, animated effects, data and time selector and many others using jQuery toolkit and custom libraries.
- Experience developing custom reusable components
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Strong experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Good understanding in entire Software Development Life Cycle and worked on Agile software development methodologies, secure coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing and operations.
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.