As a web application developer, your job is to program frontend modules and applications. We are looking for someone with expertise and experience in designing, developing and testing web applications including new developments, enhancements, maintenance and support. The role involves continuous collaboration with team, partners.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Strong commitment to quality and delivery
- Collaborate well with engineers, and specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient system
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML, React JS
- Database – MongoDB, SQL
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile device
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized code
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage
Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
Creating Unit test cases
About Borderless Softech Pvt Ltd
Why Work At Stockal?
One Amazing Blue Team
Work Life Jenga
Get Mentored by the best in the Industry
Paid Time Off
Work From Home
- You will design and build web applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Do Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release.
- In close collaboration with project teams, you will have the chance to redefine the development process for modern web-based applications.
- You will work highly customer-focused and be given the time to learn and experiment with the latest frontend technologies
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 - 8 years of experience
- Experience with the latest frontend technologies (e.g. ECMAScript, Webpack, ESLint, Service workers, etc.)
- Experience or Knowledge of web application optimizations.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of front end developer. Front end developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front end developers are required to work in teams alongside back end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
We are seeking a Sr. React.js Frontend Developer with relevant technical experience for developing high-quality applications.
- Advanced understanding of React.js, React Native, its core principles, workflows (such as Flux or Redux), and a good knowledge of the most popular npm and React libraries/components in the open source community
- Advanced CSS3/HTML5 usage and modern features (Flexbox, CSS grids, media queries and CSS custom properties), CSS naming conventions (BEM) and CSS linting
- Applying best modern CSS methodologies (CSS in JS, styled components, Glamorous,CSS modules, BEM or Atomic Design etc.) and CSS tools (Modernizr, Autoprefixer, CSS linting, Stylelint, CSS linting etc.) into our React components
- Experience in writing unit and integration test suites.
- Git knowledge-Experience with Git, GitHub and source code management and branching strategies
- Experience with code versioning, unit testing tools such as Jest or Karma or Mocha, CI / CD pipelines and Docker
- Experience with cloud infrastructure tools in Google Cloud Platform such as Cloud Functions, Cloud Build.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
- 5+ years of work experience relevant to the role.
- Bachelor’s degree or an Advanced Degree in Computer Science, MIS, EE, CE.
- 4+ years of work experience using React.js
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups
- Strong written/verbal communication and excellent problems solving skills.
- Results driven, flexible and self-motivated
About EdSanta Education: We are an innovative education technology product company pioneering to become a global leader in connecting learners to highly relevant learning resources, mentors, and jobs. We help users globally stay employable and relevant by upskilling and reskilling to bridge the skill gap. Visit www.edsanta.com and www.elitelearning.io for more information.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical implementations
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Job description :
Experience : 1-2 Years
Key Requirements :
- Knowledge of next.js and server-side rendering
- Proficient with frontend aspects like HTML5, SCSS, Redux and Tailwind CSS
- SEO and other optimizations
- Need to work on responsive Design
- Highly Attentive to Details to produce pixel-perfect deliverables
- Analytical and structured approach to debugging with a good grasp of debugging tools
- Experience with building tools and utilities like git, npm, webpack, babel, moment, , etc
Soft Skills :
- Looking to take ownership of tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Hunger for skill progression and learning new things
- Able to interact with business/marketing team
- Good communication skills are a plus
Package : upto 5 LPA
Experience: 2-4 years
WFH option available
UK based company with IT-based work in Ahmedabad and seeks to empower IT professionals and
organizations through the latest technologies.We are aproduct aswell asservice-basedindustry.We
have pioneeredin handling projects from the UK related to the healthcare industry in the UK. We follow
a novel tech-led approach and expand our expertise all over the UK and the Middle East.
What are we looking for in a candidate ?
● 2to4years of experiencewith1 yearofrelevantexperience inReactJS
(2-3 years of total work work experience) and 2 years of experience in ReactJs(4 years of total work
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● ExperiencewithpopularReact.jsworkflows(suchas Flux orRedux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms,such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel,Webpack and
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technicalrequirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiaritywith code versioning toolssuchasGit, SVNand Mercurial
What will a candidate be doing with us ?
● Developing newuser-facing featuresusing React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframesinto high quality code
● Optimizing componentsfor maximum performance across a vast array of
● Web-capable devices and browsers
Profound understanding of HTML, CSS, and browser capabilities to build beautiful, fast and snappy applications.
Comfortable with jest for writing unit and integration tests/puppeteer for e2e tests.
Curiosity to remain updated with the newest technologies and frameworks. Intuition for usability and UI design, with an ability to balance polish with the constraints of timing and scope.
Comfort with any of WebRTC/Backend Stack/React Native is a strong plus.
Most importantly, love coding and debugging gnarly problems!
- 3 to 5 years of experience in UI Development and hands on experience on Angular2 or Angular 2+, Node etc.
- Exposure to cross browser compatibility issues, SCSS as the CSS macro-processor, sprites etc.
- Experience with Jira, SVN, Git will be added advantage
- Passionate and eager to learn new technologies
- Intimately knowledgeable about all things web and mobile
- Demo able portfolio on website or GitHub will be given preference
- Must have knowledge on Java script, jQuery, ECMAScript
- Excellent technical design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Understands frontend software design patterns (e.g. asynchronicity, data binding, modules, objects, promises).
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns
- Convert design to Angular 5 components
- Use SCSS as the CSS macroprocessor
- Integrate the Angular services with APIs from the backend team
- Implement UI development best practices to write optimized and non-buggy code
- Work in Agile environment with sprint releases ranging from 2 to 4 weeks
- Feasibility study of requirement and suggest multiple approaches for a problem after sufficient RnD
- Keep abreast with trending recent UI tools, technologies, plugins and software in the industry
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Test your screens using a tool for all browsers and resolution compatibility
- Handle and track tasks assigned using Agile methodology
- Strong commitment towards quality and schedule.
- Cross team coordination