Want to work for Riskcovry?
We are a passionate, dynamic, and balanced team. Our culture is open, direct, and merit-oriented. Our team has enormous depth across insurance, technology, fintech, strategy and investment. We have great investors partnering with us to help achieve our vision.
Riskcovry is one of the fastest growing startups in our space and we would love to have you onboard. Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
1. Have a strong bias for action and value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
3. Thrive in a flat and open organization
4. Recognize that frugality is the key to efficiency
5. Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals
- Responsible for providing individual contribution for a robust and easy to use User Interface
- Responsible for performance optimization, establishing navigation patterns and rapid prototyping when necessary
- Continuously maintaining the template engine.
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Designing and developing user interfaces using React JS framework is a must.
- Experience in Redux
- Understanding MVVM concepts
- Experience in Web UI design patterns, material components and experience in modular approach of designing in UI.
- Ability to analyze new UI requirements and ability to provide feedback to designers.
- Able to troubleshoot common problems
- Know how to optimize speed and performance of websites
Rupifi is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupifi in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupifi is integrated into 30+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupifi is backed by top fintech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
Over the next five years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
You will be working with both client and server side application logic. Work closely with other team members, leads, QA team and product engineering managers and develop best in class products and features which meets various business requirements.
You should be able to write clean, maintainable, efficient, robust, highly scalable, reusable, secure and high performing application components and services as per the required specifications. You will follow the best development practices, secure development process, coding standards, documentation and methodologies such as Agile/Scrum. You should be good at understanding the requirements at a high level and obtain details and deliver assigned tasks with high quality within given time.
What you’ll do
- Design front-end architecture with architectural guidelines in mind (secure, high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, simple).
- Architect, Design and develop front-end
- Turn business requirements into technical
- Turn style guides into front-end frameworks and coding
- Decipher information architecture and visual designs and turn them into front-end
- Develop front-end code that integrates with back-end
- Architect, develop, and test for cross-browser and cross-platform
- Lead frontend technical development efforts independently, define software architecture, explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products.
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams like design, product management and backend architects and development teams to validate prototypes and to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces which meets client
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components.
- Suggest continuous improvements in user interface, software architecture or new
- Minimum 6+ years of coding
- Strong hands-on experience on js, MVC & related JS Frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, single page
- Build a highly scalable product right from
- Expertise in caching, minification, bundling techniques to improve front end
- Experience in working with AB
- Experience in using front end monitoring tools to troubleshoot errors and recognise performance bottlenecks.
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(GIT, SVN), working experience with Agile methodology and fast iterative development cycles.
Kindly do not apply if you have less than 4 Yrs of Experience in Python
Position(6 Months Contract in Gurugram, India) :
Sr. Frontend Engineer
4+ years of relevant exp
(Note: FREE accommodation can be given in Gurgaon, India for the 6 months & 'work from home' is not allowed)
The company for which you will be working is an online insurance provider that operates a B2C platform as well as a B2B2C platform. They are working to revolutionize the way insurance is bought in India by not only offering an online platform but also providing every customer a touchpoint with its partners. The company has been a platform for Motor, Health, Travel, & Life Insurance.
- A strong technical solutioning sense.
- Excellent experience in writing code using the following technologies: Angular JS
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design skills.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and web technologies in general.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- A willingness to learn and choose new technologies with a strong justification for the choices made.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- Help develop best practices for future development.
- Thinks and implements in the right way instead of cutting corners.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications, test & debug programs
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimizing the performance of the components and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Doing effective peer reviews where your peers learn from you every time.
- Be a great team player
If interested, please share your CV with kuldeep[dot]pandey[@]benchkart[dot]com
2. Work on building, maintaining, and testing the front-end of the web application
3. Work on taking architectural and design decisions
4. Work on reviewing and approving pull requests
5. Proactively identify and fix any software bugs/improvements
6. Take the initiative to improve the system's software architecture, UI, UX, scalability, and performance
7. Participate in the customer meetings for solution design and technical discussions
8. Help in customer support activities by resolving any technical queries/issues reported by the customer
Person should have undersatnding of UI/UX and can deliver pixel perfect design.
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
We are looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer ( Preferably React Js) who will be architecting and developing cutting-edge features for Radiusagent web applications . An ideal candidate will have prior experience in eCommerce Products and worked closely with Product, Design, and other cross-functional partners.
- You will be constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI- Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs.
- You will continuously solve problems to give our customers a delightful experience.
- You will be working closely with Product manager and back-end engineers to implement front-end solutions.
- You will be endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating, and making a difference.
- You will have to be extremely detail-oriented to strive for pixel-perfect implementation in all browsers.
- You should have the ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
- You should have the passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
- 5+ years of experience in building scalable commercial web applications.
- A passion to provide a good user experience
- If you are passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Ability to work autonomously and to be able to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
If these questions have got you excited or triggered futuristic images on your head, you could be the one we are seeking.
We are Tars, one of the few bootstrapped and profitable SaaS companies out of India. We help businesses make chatbots with our DIY, no-code chatbot builder. People who use our chatbots get 50%-200% boost in conversion rate. Our Customers are US-based small and mid-market businesses and enterprise companies in India like Bajaj Finserv, Indiamart, Future Group, etc.
We are looking for a senior frontend developer to be part of our team.
Design, build and maintain performant web interfaces.
Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic.
Embrace the engineering best practices.
Produce clean, high-quality code, tests, and documentation.
Engage in code and design reviews with peers and partners.
Define and implement robust architectures to solve business problems.
Be part of a fast-growing profitable startup.
Be a thought leader in the field of conversation interfaces.
Gain expertise in building interfaces that cater to millions who interact with our bots.
Learn from fellow team members who have achieved success in diverse backgrounds.
3+ years of experience in engineering frontend of web applications.
Experience in building front-end web apps from scratch.
Experience in using REST APIs on the frontend.
Excellent understanding of Frontend MVC Framework.
Knowledge/Experience in creating applications using Vue.js.
Knowledge/Experience of state management in Vue.js with Vuex.
Great interpersonal & communication skills to work in a team
Our Technology Stack:
Node.js, Express, MongoDB, AWS, API-Gateway, SQS, S3, jQuery, Backbone.js, etc.
We are working on the truly innovative technology of chatbots and automated conversations. As a company, we believe in creativity, innovation, automation, hard work, efficiency and freedom of thought. If you are excited about the role, apply here and let’s talk.
Experience working in GitFlow model, JIRA, Agile scrum teams and Bitbucket.
Experience working in client facing role on daily basis
Helpful experience (Good to have / Optional):Jest & Cypress, Storybook.
Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or relative field.
Atleast 2+ years' experience in frontend development and Angular
Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Immediate joiners are preferred.
About UZIO Inc.
UZIO (HQ: Virginia, USA) http://www.uzio.com With over 150+ partners, 1700+ employers, and 50,000+ employees relying on UZIO and 70+ health insurance carriers serving plans, UZIO provides an Integrated Benefits Administration and HCM SaaS technology platform for brokers, employers, and employees of SMBs in the United States.
- Must be having B. Tech. degree from Premium Institute with 4-6 years of proven experience in the relevant area.
- Understanding of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Maintain and improve product platform, Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design with mobile-first principles
- Integrate with REST apis
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Develop technical and business requirements and always intuitive and user-centered solutions strive to deliver
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards