- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development.
- Deep knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with one or more frameworks, such as Angular, React, or Knockout.
- Experience with TypeScript, ES6/ES2015 a plus.
- Familiarity with Node.js, npm, and build systems such as webpack, Grunt, or gulp a plus.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Developing new features and functionalities for our existing product
- Maintaining existing features and functionalities, to make sure that the implementation of a feature or an enhancement does not affect the smooth running of any of the existing systems
- Working closely with the Test & Support team, responding to feedback and requests for changes, reworking the development to ensure any issues are dealt with and improvements made, including troubleshooting and resolving issues as quickly as possible
- We're transitioning to domain-based tech teams. This ensures that you'll be closer to the end-user you're building for and will be able to understand their pain points firsthand. You won't just be told what to do, but instead would be presented with a problem and would participate in the solution building process
- Managing own workload and designing, planning, and prioritizing tasks effectively
- Providing appropriate technical support to aid the delivery of projects and releases
- Exploring new technical frontiers by being a curious and self-motivated learner
- Being proactive. We're an agile team and work in sprints.
- 2+ years of experience
- Good understanding of MCV pattern.
- Angular is an add-on.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like BitBucket & continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Ability to collaborate with a remote team (some members of our tech team are in the US & Costa Rica as well)
- The work timing would be 1 PM to 10 PM IST
Egnyte is seeking talented engineers to join our team in Mumbai or to work remotely elsewhere in India. If you’d like to contribute your skills to the development of a global product with an impressive client base, please reach out!
Egnyte is a product-focused company based in Silicon Valley in California, not a software outsourcing business. We build and maintain our flagship software used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha. We help businesses navigate the complex world of content and data management. Egnyte provides customers with secure access to 100% of their business files from any device, regardless of where those files physically reside. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity.
Your job will be to make meaningful contributions to two parts of our platform: Egnyte Protect and Egnyte Connect.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn from other Egnyters working in India, the United States, and Poland. Knowledge-sharing is a fundamental part of our culture, and we know how to share knowledge across distributed teams.
We’re building enterprise software for companies of all sizes. It means that every day we’re dealing with a large scale. We build our apps with React, we use SASS and CSS modules for styling, Webpack for bundling, Jest and Enzyme for testing, and Redux with Sagas for state. We do have some older bits of tech in our stack too, like Backbone with Marionette, but we’re actively working on removing them from our codebase.
Since our app is fairly complex, we care about writing a fair amount of tests for it. We have thousands of unit and functional tests and this number is getting bigger. We are aiming to move to continuous delivery when our coverage is satisfactory. Our app is used by thousands of people every day—it’s a tool for them to do their job which is why we care a lot about not having any regressions in the app.
As engineers, we have strong product ownership. It means we are part of product development from early designs to deployment and monitoring. This allows us to have a deep conversation with Design and Product teams about not only how we build things but also what we build.
What You’ll Do will include
- Developing system components throughout the whole product lifecycle. Your task will be to build user interfaces that are usable and informative. In order to do that, you’ll need to combine and process data from different parts of the system. Building a scalable and maintainable product used by over 350 thousand users every day
- Influencing the development strategy and technologies of a global product deployed on hundreds of servers around the world
- Supporting other team members to help them fulfill their potential
- Leading and owning projects end to end, from design to deployment
- Collaborating with other frontend developers to design, architect, implement, and build a frontend project
- Being part of a professional team collaborating with QA and backend developers
- Cooperating closely with UX designers and product owners to bring state-of-the-art frontend experience of a product.
- Coming up with your own ideas for product enhancement and productivity boosts
- Hands-on experience designing and developing highly scalable applications from both functional and performance perspective
- Expert knowledge of ES6+, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with React ecosystem (our stack is based on React, Redux, Webpack)
- Practical experience with TDD
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Adaptability in a dynamic environment
- Practical experience with unit testing and end-to-end automation
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Yearly salary range: ₹4L - ₹8L + Profit share bonus (see below)
All employees will receive a proportional yearly profit share based on their salary. In total, 10% of WhyDonate’s profits will be paid out to employees.
We are looking for a full-time remote MEAN-stack Developer with 3+ years of experience.
You will be working on new features and maintenance of the WhyDonate platform. Code quality and scalability are a must. Besides writing new code, you will be fixing bugs and monitoring any new errors that come in. You will be working in a fully remote team of 10+ people.
WhyDonate is a product-based company that has been live since 2013. WhyDonate is a fundraising platform that helps charities and individuals to collect donations online.
- Introduction interview
- Technical interview
- Test assessment
- 4+ years of Software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Angular 2+ (or similar framework)
- Experience with REST API's
- Good English language and communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with back-end development (Node.js)
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud Hosting (Cloudflare, CI/CD)
- Experience with mobile development (React-Native)
- Worked on multiple publicly released web applications
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Redis
- Feature development
- Monitoring and fixing bugs
- Uptime, performance and security
- Code quality
Fitelo is one of the fastest-growing companies. We all work together to serve our clients in the best possible way, and we like to have a lot of fun while we are at it. We are looking for an Angular Developer who will be responsible for building Single Page Applications (SPAs).
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
Job Location: Mohali
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Integration of REST APIs, Firebase.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Should have experience in Response / Adoptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile- Should have solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
Industry Type - Wellness / Fitness / Sports / Beauty
Employment Type - Full Time/ Permanent
Education - Any Graduate or Postgraduate- Any specialization
Experience- Minimum 2 years
At FITELO, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settle for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We're a team of health care experts from doctors to dieticians to fitness coaches helping people to achieve their fitness goals. You have an immense opportunity to learn and grow under the mentorship of our team who have experience working in some of the best organizations like Price water house Coopers, Nissan, IIT, and IndusInd Bank, just to name a few.
Location Delhi NCR
Over 1.8 billion non-salaried informal sector workers globally, and roughly 700m Indians are
not eligible for pension or other social protection benefits. Without an urgent and effective
response to pension exclusion, they face the grim prospect of extreme poverty for over 20
years once they are too old to work.
pinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled,
API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and
a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance
products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively
with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion
stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya
and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023.
Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers
use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use
our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to
their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity
We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business
and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development
and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to
start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment.
pinBox is looking for a web-developer with UI-UX design expertise who is deeply passionate
and capable about using web and mobile platforms to deliver retail solutions at scale.
The Web-developer and UI-UX designer will be expected to
1. Take broad, conceptual ideas and translate them into high-quality UI-UX design solutions
through wireframes, process flow diagrams, storyboards, visual and graphic designs,
site maps, and prototypes across various devices and platforms,
2. Maintain and optimize the pinBox corporate and product websites for functionality while
maintaining a balance between functional and aesthetic design,
3. Prototype and design UI-UX for new features and work with the product manager and
backend developers to implement, test and deploy the features to production,
4. Optimize the pinBox India and global websites and applications for various screen sizes
and web browsers,
5. Implement design solutions based on an assessment of user familiarity with app design
elements such as hamburger menus, hover items, long presses, swipes, etc.
6. Use a combination of quantitative and qualitative research methods to understand user
behavior and improve usability and UI/ UX of our applications based on the analysis,
7. Ensure all new features or web pages are in line with the pinBox brand identity and
8. Conduct ongoing research and use analytics tools to better understand user behavior
and how our core target demographic interacts with our web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate processes
1. At least 4 years’ experience working as a frontend web developer / designer for retail
platforms (preferably for retail financial services) with UI-UX specialization,
2. Proficiency with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap,
4. Working knowledge of image authoring tools such as Gimp or Photoshop,
6. Understanding of SEO principles and implementation,
7. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and
8. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to
function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines.
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs & watchers performing arts. We are currently in stealth mode with a target public launch date in April. Our launch services consist of technology enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities and social media broadcasting & competitions.
Founder & Team
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consist of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 12 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
Client: A Leading Product Healthcare Company
Position: Technical Lead - UI
Work Location: Hyderabad remote working
Roles & Description
- hands-on experience on UI design, development, integration with React or Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, and jQuery.
- Debug and fix production problems and need to collaborate with other teams.
- Should have good exposure to MVC implementation patterns
- Strong experience on integration of REST services with UI technologies and enabling secure two-way communication between UI and Server-side API.
- Building hybrid mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Code Versioning tools like GIT or SVN,
- Sophisticated knowledge of build systems such as Grunt/Gulp/ etc., including Linting, Compiling, Minifying, etc.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.)
- Good verbal and communication skills and should have UI development skills withOverall 3 years and above in software development experience withclient-side UI design and development technologies.
- Strong problem solver who can work independently and having good analytical skills
- B.Tech /MCA/ ENGG qualification.
- Flexible work hours.
Beyond Pinks Will Offer
- We will offer free training and help you prepare for over 1 week to prepare for resume writing, interview and technical interview as well.
- We will also train on managing work life balance, speaking confidently, salary negotiation, bouncing back after career break.
- Manage a team of software engineers to architect, design, build and test enterprise software applications.
- Ensure that the Kaplan software development lifecycle processes are followed, and where appropriate contribute to improvement of those processes.
- Participate in backend engineering technology architecture discussions for product development and advocate better backend development practices (CI, testing, operational efficiency, etc.)
- Work with the Executive Director, other development managers, and diverse teams including business analysts, database and UI specialists, and offshore developers in order to get work done efficiently.
- Work with appropriate technology teams including the offshore team in analysis, troubleshooting, communication, and prioritization of system-related issues.
- Grow the technical expertise of your team around quality, scalability, performance, and fault tolerance using state of the art tools.
- Support the delivery of working software through QA and into production environments, including recommending appropriate practices to ensure success in those environments and satisfactorily documenting the process and the deliverables.
- Some projects will require unusual working hours including late nights and weekends, because of the need to do things without disrupting the business
- Some projects will require "crunch" efforts of unusual extra hours because of the nature of complex software development.
- Expert experience with a rich variety of design and software engineering principles, theories, and concepts. Experience with mentorship in design, development, implementation, code reviews, and technical meetings
- Extensive experience with modern web stack technologies, including CSS, React, Angular, Next.js with ability to adapt new technologies and programming languages
- Expert experience with finding creative solutions, juggling multiple concurrent projects, releasing rapidly, and producing elegant, customer-centric applications.
- Strong command of cross-browser compatibility issues, optimization, and ADA accessibility techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
B/S or M/S in relevant Engineering fields.
About the Role
Dremio’s user experience is one of its key differentiators and makes all your data easily accessible and shareable by your data consumers. UI Engineers at Dremio are responsible for the development of the user interface and user experience on Dremio’s Data Lake Engine.
Responsibilities and ownership
- Own the full cycle of development of our modern single page web application from inception, design, development, testing, and production.
- Care deeply about modular design patterns and frameworks to deliver an architecture that’s rooted in simplicity, that’s easy to iterate on and constantly evolve.
- Passionate about ease of use, experience and quality of the product.
- 2 years minimum experience with React is highly preferred and currently utilizing React in their current job.
- Passion about UI development and UX design
- Shown proven success in delivering high-quality front end applications
- Fluency in the understanding of SQL and databases (relational or non-relational)
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science in a relevant technical field or equivalent professional experience
Lead the functional and system design of highly scalable and robust mission critical applications that cater to several businesses ● Ensure that the systems you oversee are fault tolerant and are performing reliably at high volumes. Constantly look at possibilities to improve the overall functioning of the product. ● Brainstorm deeply with your product & business stakeholders and influence how we build individual features and products that reduce customer stickiness and friction points at each stage of the product.
● Mentor and lead a team of solid engineers by introducing best coding practices, advocating high quality design principles and institutionalise long term thinking for futuristic needs of the business. ● Contribute actively in other areas of the growth of our Engg org which includes but is not just limited to hiring, tech talent branding, inputs on performance management of junior engineers and the likes.