Act as the Lead ForgeRock developer / Analyst of the team to perform analysis, design and implementation tasks for our various platforms. Main accountabilities are:
- Work with different functional teams and managers
- Gathering Technical requirements from Business stakeholders
- Analyzing/Creating User Stories, Doing Story points estimations.
- Design and implement solutions across multiple platforms
- Producing high quality code with excellent test coverage
- Code reviews and effective code maintenance
- Analyze product requirements and breaking down into user stories and tasks, with the tech team
- Estimate and planning to assist with the development of the product roadmap
- Developing build, test, and deployment automation
- Research and development of potential new technologies
- Defining processes and standards within the team and contributing to the continuous improvement of the product development process
- Producing a high standard of technical documentation
- Understanding Backlogs and fixing support challenges
- Ability to provide technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives to work with project stakeholder to come up most feasible technical solution.
- Identify, resolve, and/or escalate all issues that threaten the successful delivery of assigned initiatives.
- Support Junior developers and setting up local environments
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Identity and Access management (IAM) domain with expertise in one of IAM Products like ForgeRock or Oracle IAM:
- ForgeRock IAM products - FR AM, FR IDM, FR IG and FR DS
- Oracle IAM products – OAM, OIM, and OUD/OVD/OID
- Development experience on IAM platform (using Java Microservice, SpringBoot)
- Gathering Technical requirements from Business stakeholders
- Analyzing/Creating User Stories, Grooming with Story points estimations and Developing the code for them with team.
- Ability to research and troubleshoot ForgeRock. Experience with ForgeRock Backstage and support
- Experience in implementation and configuration of features like: MFA/ RBAC/ SAML/ OAUTH/ Federation etc. Frontend/workflow customization using Identity Experience Framework.
- Ability to act as ForgeRock champion in the identity domain. Engage on discussions on future of the platform.
- Strong experience on Full Stack development using JAVA SpringBoot (Web API/Microservices/ GraphQL) and Angular/ NodeJS / ReactJS and Spring MVC framework
- Understanding the requirement and development. Involved in End to End implementation.
- Skills with DevOps best practices including deployment automation tools, CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience of common DevOps platform tooling (chef, maven, jenkins, Puppet, Docker)
- Modern Agile and technology practices - to fit into the agile team cultures
- Written Unit test for components.
- Lead of IT team must guide & manage dev-ops, cloud system administrators, desktop support analysts and also assist in procure & manage assets.
- Design and develop a scalable IT infrastructure that benefits the organization.
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the future vision of the organization.
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business needs of the organization.
- Research and recommend solutions that circumvent potential technical issues.
- Provide high levels of customer service as it pertains to enterprise infrastructure.
- Review and document key performance metrics and indicators to ensure high performance of IT service delivery systems.
- Take charge of available client databases, networks, storage, servers, directories, and other technology services.
- Collaborate with the network engineer to design infrastructure improvements and changes and to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Plan, design, and manage infrastructure technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Execute, test and roll out innovative solutions to keep up with the growing competition technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Create and document proper installation and configuration procedures.
- Assist in handling software distributions and software updates and patches.
- Oversee deployment of systems and network integration in association with partner clients, business partners, suppliers and subsidiaries.
- Create, update, and manage IT policies.
- Manage, & drive assigned vendors. Perform cost benefit analysis and provide recommendations to management
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, telecommunications or any related field.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the above mentioned fields.
- 2 years of hands-on Linux System Administration experience (RHEL / CentOS).
- 2 years experience in AWS Cloud administration
- 2 years relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production service environment.
- Minimum 1+ years experience with Windows Server operating system administration
- Minimum 2 years experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS)
- Minimum 2 years experience in enterprise environments
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Any Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification preferred.
- Understanding of supporting Enterprise applications such as SAP systems and databases on AWS EC2 like (HANA, Db2, Oracle) with cluster management, HA management, etc.
- Implement security policies and controls (e.g. CIS, malware, anti-virus, secret management) using AWS services
- Strong ability to document standards, methods and produce drawings of systems and applications.
- Strong Scripting skills with any scripting languages (Python (Lambda), Bash Shell)
- Administration of Linux / Windows servers
- Deep understanding of AWS of IT Infra Architecture, Automations in deployments, SAP Architecture, Integration of On-Prem, Hybrid Infra, etc.
- Participate in Design Discussion, a new way of working (Automations, operational management), etc.
- Must have knowledge of AWS, Azure, Git
|• Deliver and support the deployment of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform automation for enterprises|
|• Design, create, and deliver content that will enable support automation solutions at scale|
|• Working experience(min 6 months) in Ansible, RESTful APIs,|
|• Experience implementing a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline|
|• Intermediate-level scripting skills or Python|
|• Very good analytical/problem solving skills,|
|• Working experience in any one virtualized platform (VMware/Red Hat/Microsoft)|
|• Infrastructure(server/storage/network) management experience(desirable)|
|• Relational Database concepts(desirable)|
|• Understanding of cloud concepts|
|• 3+ Years of Hands-on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform & DevOps Experience|
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Incident resolution and supporting production system deployments.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Support and deliver within Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Prioritise workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Understand linux. SSH to linux box, look for web logs etc
- Understand web apps to be able to troubleshoot issues
- Good to have programming experience with Python.
- You should not be afraid to do some development as well as Devops.
- Clear written and oral communication is a must.
●Extensive experience of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols.
●Experience of using a modern configuration management system (examples such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef) to automate the management of a large-scale Linux deployment.
●Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
●Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
●Experience working in a large, multi-national enterprise in any industry vertical, showing experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
●Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
●Experience of designing, implementing and supporting large scale production IaaS platforms.
●Knowledge of building and managing Docker containers in a secure manner.
- Any programming knowledge (Python/ Java/ Scala)
- Good Experience Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash
- Knowledge on Dev Ops
- Preferable :- AWS or any cloud knowledge
- Ansible, Kibana any visualization tools
Company Profile: Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions, from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business veritcals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels.
- Overall 7+ years of experience in Oracle WebLogic installation and Administration activities
- Hands on experience on applying patches and bug fixes on WebLogic
- Experience of upgrading WebLogic versions
- Hands-on experience of configuring SSL certificate on Oracle WebLogic and Oracle HTTP server
- Able to troubleshoot issues related to certificate with interfacing systems.
- Knowledge of configuring WebLogic cluster and hand on experience of troubleshooting issues.
- Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting JMS on standalone and cluster environment.
- Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting JDBC issues on standalone and cluster environment.
- Should be able to manage day to day activities of application EAR/WAR /lib deployment on WebLogic application server.
- Understanding of Unix operating system and troubleshoot performance related issues.
- Should be able to remediate security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of oracle database to troubleshoot performance related issues and perform deployments related to application.
- Knowledge on nucleus CAS production is preferred.
- Should perform day to day operations and deployment and troubleshooting on Non-Prod (DEV, SIT, UAT), PROD and DR environments of CAS application.
- Should understanding of BCP/DR operations to invoke DR application in case of issue with production site.
- Should have knowledge on dev-ops tools, GITLAB preferred and scripting to automate day to day activities.
- Should be able to implement DevopspCI/CD pipeline for application deployment
Compensation max up to 20 LPA
Work Experience: 7 years
We are looking for a candidate with 5-8 years of experience in Agile methodologies like SCRUM, XP, Kanban, SAFe and fluid, along with in-depth knowledge of agile values, design thinking, customer value, product management, etc. with strong experience in Agile transformations from design to implementation.
- Preparing monthly project status updates and capital forecasts per established processes
- Disrupting and improving the way teams work by increasing organizational agility to produce dramatically better outcomes
- Preparing and conducting periodic project status reports to update teams and executive management regularly on progress, risks, and issues
- Understanding break down of backlog into tasks, defining effort (as complexity), and estimating initial remaining hours
- Designing an optimal system by meeting project requirements while maximizing characteristics such as scalability, security, reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness
- Facilitating the process for building up multiple products parallel and doing continuous integration
- Focusing on customer values, coaching teams to embrace the right mindset in ways of working (cadence, ceremonies, tools), and on-boarding new teams with the setup of working processes
- Anticipating and identifying impediments (systematic, behavioral, etc.) and working with
the right team members to resolve them
- Monitoring the team's outcomes and dynamics while assisting them in improving team performance and agile maturity
- Experience with Jira or any other Agile project management tool
- Good understanding of Agile development processes
- Strong working knowledge of technical engineering best practices including test-driven development, continuous integration, DevOps
- Good Documentation and Reporting Skills
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good Communication skills
- Strong Decision-making skills
Note: Certification in CSM, PSM or related field will be an added plus
Perks and Benefits
Medical Insurance and other perks.
Hiring fresher's for role of “Customer Delivery Manager” for one of the leading product based company in telecom analytics servicing.
- Exciting opportunity to kick start career in leading telecom analytics solutions with worldwide customers & clients.
- Lucrative compensation at fresher’s level with attractive additional bonus
- Chance to travel as part of the work
- Great platform to learn, earn, deliver & grow in the telecom industry.
- Multiple Vacancies, thus higher chance of selection with on the spot offer.
Work responsibilities expected:
- Learning & understanding about company’s products, Digital and build knowledge that allows optimum deployments.
- Get trained on the standard and cloud deployment methodologies and practices and application of the same in the projects assigned.
- Optimal grievance handling & servicing on client requirements/queries, through best approach.
- Beforehand anticipation of situations, drawbacks and complaints & delivering adequate and timely solutions with premium customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Telecommunications/E&E Engineering or equivalent with min 65% in final year.
- Strong communication skill. Good listener and really good at articulation of issues/discussion at hand.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multitasking skills, efficiency, agility.
- Strong understanding of Linux, Scripting, DevOps, SQL is a must. DevOps understanding will be an added plus.