Role Finance Account Manager
Job Type Full-Time
Qualification. Chartered Accountant
- Analysing customers’ financial systems and procedures.
- Day-to-day or monthly accounting and maintaining accounting records of Indian entities.
- Review customers' business accounts and financial statements to ensure they are complete and accurate and rectify any financial discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Ensure timely periodic compliance filing w.r.t GST/TDS/ESI/PF/ROC etc.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage and improve the end-to-end financial process.
- Handling Zoho Books and other relevant accounting software.
- Liaising with clients, business partners, and auditors.
- Offering expert financial advice and providing assistance on tax planning.
- Help BizPilot product team in identifying accounting areas that can be automated
What are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and should have handled accounting up to the finalisation of accounts of Indian entities.
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively.
- Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently.
BizPilot is an online accounting service for SMEs in India. BizPilot combines the power of software with the expertise of CAs in a single platform. BizPilot helps businesses get clear visibility into their key financial metrics, streamlines their financial processes, and improves financial efficiency via automation.
BizPilot is a fintech startup that was founded in the year 2021.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Qrata:Itis a talent-first-focused service-enabled platform that builds TRUSTED CONNECTIONS between talent and organizations via transparent communications and
Our client was founded in 2017, it is a Series B funded growth-stage egg brand
and Agritech start up, funded by IvyCap Ventures, NabVentures, Avaana Capital,
Rebright Partners and Others. The founders Abhishek Negi, Uttam Kumar, Aditya
Singh are alumni of IIT – Kharagpur.
They are building a brand
of eggs in a $12 Billion egg consumption market which is growing at rapidly at
15% annually. With growing demand for hygienic and branded foods, Eggoz is
striving to build the largest branded egg company and organize the egg sector.
It aims to deliver superior nutrition with sustainable farming, aim at better
income for farmers and strive for 24-hour freshness ‘chicken to plate’, thereby
holistically attempting to solve the current challenges in the industry.
The business model is
asset-light and tech-first where farmers are on boarded to an integrated
platform, which includes poultry feed & nutrition integration using only
herbal ingredients, and bird management technology to improve farmer income.
It is leading and fastest
growing brand of eggs. Its products are available in Omni-channel retail in 5
major metro cities and nearby non-metro towns. In the next phase, Eggoz aspires
to become a household brand. It is looking to scale the brand and platform to
rest of the country and build the largest national brand of eggs. It aims to
build excitement around eggs and build the entire category of eggs and
will enjoy being a part if you
• Are Hungry enough to get
your hands dirty and hustle through.
• Have First principles
approach towards any problem.
• Are Humble to accept
mistakes and work collaboratively to find answers.
• Love being part of a 0 to
1 and 1 to 10 journey.
The Finance Controller is a
crucial role within the finance department, responsible for overseeing and
managing all aspects of financial operations and reporting for the
organization. This role ensures accuracy, compliance, and efficiency in
financial activities while providing strategic guidance to senior management
for making informed business decisions.
accuracy and compliance
with accounting standards (e.g., GAAP/IFRS).
and accurate reporting to
management and external stakeholders. § Internal Controls and Compliance:
assets and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Coordinatewithexternalauditorsforannualauditsandreviews. § Cash Flow
needs and strategic investments.
and develop appropriate solutions.
including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general
recommendations that align
with the organization's goals and growth plans.
Leadership and Development:
members' skills and
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in
Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field. MBA or CPA/CMA/CFA
certification is a plus.
• Proven experience
(typically 8+ years) in finance or accounting roles, with at least 3-5 years in
a managerial or supervisory capacity.
• Strong understanding of
financial principles, regulations, and reporting standards.
• Proficiency in financial
software, ERP systems, and advanced Excel skills.
• Excellent analytical,
problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
Apply only on this link https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0qsz2?source=" target="_blank">https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0qsz2?source=
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent professional to manage the efficient execution of accounting services. The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, agile, and hence, you must be able to multitask to deal smoothly with competing levels of priority.
Enter and validate data, numbers, figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers. Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables. Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified. Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures. Manage accounts payable and receivables, follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved. Support all internal and external audits
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, commerce or related field 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in corporate finance and accounting Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Zoho Books, Oracle NetSuite or similar accounting software Proficiency in statutory and tax filings including GST, TDS, PF, PT, MLWF, ESIC, sales tax, income tax and related reconciliations Experience of accounting standards Indian GAAP and US GAAP Experience in preparing management reporting (MIS), company vauations, stock option agreements and related computations Experience of secreterial filings with regularory authorities like RoC in India, RBI in India and SEC in the US Multitasking ability and ability to meet the targeted deadlines Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Good time management and organizational skills
Candidates with good Accounting knowledge, Ms Excel skills, English communication skills, good learning skills, below 30 Yrs age, residing in Kolkata, and want to grow rapidly, Those who are not from an Accounting background, please don't apply.
Job Title: Accounts & Audit Executive
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Gender - Male
Working days:- 5
Location: Mumbai (Andheri West)
Roles and responsibilities:-
Understanding internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objective.
Initiating improvements to the Financial Control and Auditing process.
Acquire, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, data’s & reports.
Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
Identify loopholes and suggest appropriate risk management activities.
Maintain open communication with management committee.
Conduct follow up audits.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Experience in Accounting and Audit
Experience in finalization of accounts
Experience in payroll audit
Knowledge and expertise in Ind AS, IFRS, Accounting and Audit Standards
Minimum 3 years of experience is needed.
Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills.
Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
1. Responsible for handling Accounts, Taxation and compliance functions.
2. Taking care of monthly book closer and preparation of monthly/quarterly financial
3. Responsible for all Direct and Indirect tax compliances and labor compliances including
returns and coordination with vendors (i.e Taking care of monthly and quarterly compliances
such as GST, TDS,PF, ESI and PT payments and returns)
4. Responsible for the completion of internal and external audits in a given time by coordinating with
5. Preparation of annual financial statements
6. Good knowledge on all the accounting standards.
Greeting from MNR
Urgent opening - Assistant / Senior Manager - International Direct Tax
Skills - International Direct Tax,
Location - Mumbai
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB PROFILE :
We are looking for someone with Direct Taxation profile, an articulate, fast learner with good research and interpretation skills. The profile offers a great combination of advisory and compliance work. It also gives a great opportunity to someone who is looking to advance his/her career in International Taxation. Adequate Training will be given to the CA in DTAA and FEMA laws.
[95% Individual Tax and 5% Corporate Tax work]
Advisory: 1. Advising NRI clients on Domestic Tax, DTAA, FEMA & Legal matters 2. Handling complex queries from Banks & NRI Clients – Tax, DTAA, FEMA & related compliances 3. Residential Status and allied Tax Planning for NRI/RNOR clients 4. Advising NRI clients on purchase /sale of immovable property in India including TDS provisions, reinvestment benefits, legal processes, etc. 5. Estate Planning through WILL/ formation of Trusts 6. Returning Indian and Recent Immigrations – Tax and FEMA advisory
7. Structuring in set up of entities in India/Dubai/Singapore/other countries considering Income tax laws, international tax laws, FEMA, and other applicable statutes 8. Assist GPK Dubai Office with queries on Tax & FEMA, if any 9. Advising on borrowing and lending in India and outside India, giving and receiving Gifts in India as per Income Tax Act and FEMA 10. Advisory on Foreign Investments like Investment under FDI, Investment through Proprietorship Concern. Compliances: 1. Preparing and supervising Income Tax Returns prepared by Juniors 2. Tax Liability and Advance Tax computations prepared by juniors of HNI and other NRI/RNOR/ROR clients 3. Attending various Notices, Scrutiny Assessment, Reassessment cases 4. Repatriation / Remittances (Form 15CA/CB) and LRS requests from Banks/ NRI Clients 5. Tax Exemption Certificate (TEC) / Lower Deduction certificate (Sec. 197) applications 6. Attending to PAN/Aadhaar card issues of NRI clients 7. Application of condonation of delay to Income Tax Department and submitting Basis of Filing Tax Return as needed for HNI clients 8. Filing RBI applications as per the provisions of FEMA and Compounding applications in the case of non-compliances under FEMA
US Tax related work (if applicable, training to be given depending on interest area/ job profile): 1. Compiling Indian Income / Assets of US taxpayers 2. Preparation of Statement of Highest Balances for reporting in FATCA (Form 8938) and FBAR (FinCEN Form 114) 3. Foreign Tax Credit applicability - Calculation of Effective Tax rate to identify “actual taxes” paid in India and advisory to avoid double taxation 4. Advisory on Gifts, Estate & Inheritance: - Implications in India and US and Tax Rates in US 5. Advisory on US Residential Status to optimize tax implications/compliances 6. Planning to reorganize/restructure US LLC and Consultancy Income received by Indian Resident therein basis tax rules in India 7. Pre-Immigration Tax Planning – to residents/worldwide clients who are looking to move to the US.
B) SECONDARY: 1. Leading a team and guiding/mentoring article clerks 2. Presentations to Banks for NRI services 3. Business Development 4. Co-ordination and communication with Lawyers/Associates for assisting clients in legal/regulatory matters 5. Preparing Standards on Tax, DTAA and FEMA
6. Development of content: • NRI Tax Services Website • Booklets/FAQs for Banks
2. LEARNINGS/KNOWLEDGE UPDATION
• Seminars on Tax & FEMA • Any Certification Courses • Reading Books: IT Act, Master Guide to IT Act, IT Rules, Commentary for typical cases, ITRs and ITDs for some cases, Companies Act, 1956 for some assignment. • Journals: ICAI’s monthly Journal for members. • Browsing Any Work – Related Websites: Institute’s Official site, Income tax site, Taxmann.com , FEMAONLINE.com 3. REPORTING STRUCTURE (DAILY, WEEKLY OR MONTHLY BASIS):
• Reporting on weekly basis • Reporting to immediate Senior on daily basis
Resource 1: Manager Finance
- Accounts and Finance:
Managing & leading the team of Finance & accounts and driving them towards the business goal of the company including Internal Control over Financial reporting, documenting, fixed assets management and complete working capital management.
- Treasury Management
Coordinating & liaisoning with the banks, renewal of working capital limits with proper documentation. Submitting the monthly/qtrly/annual statements with Banks. Involve in managing the liquidity, understanding the risk and return analysis of investment management
- Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance
- Liaising with consultants/Auditors with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances/Statutory and Internal Audits
- Ensure non payroll compliances under various statutory laws applicable
- Managing Audits of under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- MIS & Analytics
Involve in preparing MIS reports by analyzing the P &L, Balance sheet and various financial reports for the understanding of top management. Involve in gathering various information and analyzing the financial data for decision making.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of Industry Experience
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
Managing all direct & indirect tax processes & compliance, books of accounts, scrutiny of books of accounts and Finalization of Book of Accounts.
Preparing MIS Reports, Stock Statement, Cash flow and various other
Provide assistance to external auditors in statutory audits.
Producing financial reports and discussing with Management on the Future Business
Plans, develop best available strategies and implement
- Interaction with the Clients, understanding their requirements, collating required data for preparation and submission of the proposal to Banks/ FI's
- In-depth credit assessment involving Financial, Credit, Legal, Technical, Economic and risk analysis
- Structuring the proposal, preparing Information Memorandum, Teasers, Financial model, cash flow and CMA projections
- Ability to lead meetings and negotiations
- Solution-oriented attitude and resolving queries of all Banks and Clients
- Visiting clients office for understanding and collecting data
Book keeping multinational
Month end closing
Month end reporting