- Responsible for handling all travel related inquiries and providing a one-stop travel solution to all the stakeholders
- Support Travel Desk arrangements Round the clock operations
- Ticketing Air / Rail / Bus
- Domestic/International Hotel accommodation bookings after negotiating the best deal.
- Support in organizing various events such as seminars, conferences, etc.
- Handling Visa processing / Forex / Travel Insurances/ International Domestic SIM
- Car Rental arrangements
- Processing all travel related invoices for vendors payment on a timely basis.
- Help design and create travel itineraries for stakeholders based on their requirements adhering to in-house travel policies and procedures.
- Coordinating with Finance for settling travel claims monthly billing clearance.
- Preparing monthly MIS and periodic travel reports.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures adhering to travel norms.
- Should be flexible towards any other admin related job which will be assigned on time to time on a need basis / business exigencie
Designation: Personal Assistant to Director - Female
Salary: ₹500,000 - ₹900,000 per year
Work Hours: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm (5 days working)
Experience: 3 - 8 years
Required Candidate Profile:
· Manage the overall coordination, functioning, and performance of the Director General’s Office and take timely action on problems and challenges.
· Supervise and motivate the Director General’s Office team of Executive and Admin assistants.
· Manage the preparation and quality control of all items submitted to the Director General for comments, or signatures, including official correspondence, and communication.
· Prepare the Director General’s budget annual work plan.
· Manage overall coordination of the Director General’s travel.
· Assure the preparation of briefing notes and other mission-critical material.
· Prepare and support the Director General while hosting visiting clients.
· Act as a point of contact for the Director General with selected external partners.
· Provide advice to the Director General on engagement and issues at hand.
· Organize and ensure effective running of the Leadership Team meetings as well as Management Team meetings.
· Assist the Director General in monitoring management’s progress in achieving stated objectives and ensure that strategy is being executed and that progress is communicated effectively.
· 3-8 years of professional experience in environment.
· Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
· Proven ability to coordinate complex tasks and manage multiple tasks to deliver high-quality results under pressure.
· Open to travel and travel enthusiast
· High degree of discretion in dealing with internal and external clients, staff, and managers, and in handling confidential and sensitive information.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and track record of working effectively in a multicultural and diverse environment with colleagues at all levels.
Responsibilities And Duties:
Connect with our prospective clients both over the phone, email, and chat.
Ask the right questions to ascertain the needs of each unique traveler. Recommend and sell the right trip to the client based on their needs including any extra services that may enhance their experience.
Ensure the use of correct booking processes and procedures to minimize risk and reduce error rates.
Act at all times with the purpose of providing a life-changing experience.
Things you will need to bring to begin your adventure with us: Sales skills - You'll have that edge when it comes to sales and understanding how to provide amazing customer service.
You'll be target-driven, and up for any challenge.
Travel experience - You'll be a globe trotter who has an incurable case of the travel bug.
Academic achievements - You'll have been a high flyer with academic accomplishments.
Career ambition - You'll love the thought of a challenging career that can take you places.
Benefits: Unlimited Earnings - You'll work on a fixed base salary plus uncapped commission; the more you sell, the more you'll earn! First-year average earnings are around 1 Million with the potential for year-upon-year growth as you build your client base.
Training and development at our own in-house Learning Centre - We will provide you with all the tools you need to get up and running, as well as ongoing training to further develop your skills and knowledge.
Career development and advancement opportunities.
Unbeatable company culture
- Managing internal communication & business correspondence from the MD desk.
- Calendar Management: Ensuring prompt and effective follow up on all Internal and external meetings based on calendar information, managing last minute changing schedules.
- Making all travel arrangements (domestic & international) and coordinating for logistics like visa, transport, hotels etc.
- Coordinating board meetings, meetings with foreign delegates, senior leadership teams etc.
- Preparing minutes of the meetings, reports & presentations.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Contribution in event planning.
- Processing expense reports of MD on monthly basis.
- Assisting in capturing market intelligence & monitor customer activities.
- Formatting information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Managing the social media channels/ profiles of the senior stakeholders/ director.
- Prior Experience in working with leadership roles is a must.
- Superior ability to build relationships with senior leaders, and work across businesses.
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
- Be aware of the CEO's agenda fully and anticipate and support his business and life needs.
- Should have strong experience in making travel arrangements and calendar management.
- Spontaneous in response and flexible in taking calls.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Having excellent verbal and written communication.
- Should be a pro at excel and PPT.
- Should be willing to work for six days a week
We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to manage the Chairman’s office. You will be the one to organize and maintain his schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Track the minutes and ensure that commitments made are kept up.
- Coordinate and ensure that all MIS reaches the Chairman’s office in time.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and PC /Laptop handling
- In depth knowledge of office management including filing.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or relative field preferred