Key Responsibility Areas:
- To develop new business opportunitiesby selling SaaS Workflow automation solutions.
- To Generate leads, follow up by email/phone, give product demos and close sales.
- Meet & engagewith customers and help them understand various product features.
- Demonstrate the ability to maximize profitable volume growth, Time Management and client preference in the assigned market.
- Maintain data related to partners, accounts and document customer interactions.
MUST HAVE OWN VEHICLE & A VALID DRIVING LICENCE.
WHY JOIN US ?
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities.
- Young and vibrant work culture.
Manikandan.T | Sr. Admin, HR & Finance | Softborne Technology Solutions Private Limited
About Softborne Technology Solution Private Limited
o Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
o Researching and qualifying new leads.
o Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
o Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
o Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
o Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
o Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
o Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
o Staying informed about competing products and services.
Requirements for the role
o Preferred Bachelor /Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Business Studies/ Communication/ Marketing
o Preferred 2-3 years’ experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
o Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
o Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
o Excellent phone and cold calling skills
o Exceptional customer service skills
o Strong listening and sales skills
o Ability and orientation to achieve targets
Required Sales Executives in Gold & Diamonds Jewelry for Retail Showroom at Hyderabad:
Roles and Responsibilities:-
1. Attending the customers.
2. Showcasing the ornaments at the counter as desired by customers
3. Stock Management
4. Customer Service & Customer Handling.
5. Achieving Monthly Sales targets.
6. Customer Satisfaction through Effective Sales technique
7. Good Communication
8. Decent Personality
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Position : Retail Sales Executives/Counter Sales/Showroom Sales
- Experience: - 2 Year to 4 Years experience in jewelery sales.
- Qualification : Any Graduation /Under Graduate
- Age : 22 - 35 Years
- Skills : Good Communication Skills (English, Hindi & Telugu)
- Sales Skills & Customer Handling skills & Inventory Management
- Salary : Rs. 2.to 3.6 lacs per annum
Perks and Benefits:-
Statutory Benefits (PF& ESI)
Rewards & Recognitions
Achieving Branch targets(End to End Sales).
* Prospect generation through cold calling.
* Meeting & Counseling prospective students(mostly working executives in various Industries)
* Primary and Secondary research
* Verify trainers and business Identity on region bases.
* Analyse Software for trainers
*Connecting with trainers and learner’s over the phone or mail.
Generating revenues by achieving individual targets.
Presenting Company's offer to the potential client
Converting suspects into prospects and closing deals.
Daily monitoring of Individual as well as a team activity
Maintaining daily reports.
What you will do:
- Growing industry vertical revenue
- Being the P&L owner for industry vertical
- Being the face of company for existing clients
- Owning the account by ensuring depth (by cross selling) and width (by geographic expansion) of business operations with clients
- Being a strategic consultant to industry vertical clients
- Managing higher escalations and preventing churn
- Ensuring timely collection of payments
- Ensuring business margins
- Managing a team of Regional Business Managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Post Graduates from tier 1/2 management colleges
- 6-10 years of experience as Key Account Manager/National Manager in a B2B domain
- Proven track record in enhancing revenue through strategic initiatives
- Ability to manage conflicts and negotiate
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
* Excellent selling, communication & negotiation skills.
* Time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs.
* Relationship management skills and openess to feedback.
- Create and manage nurture streams across email, digital, and direct mail that will progress the leads through various sales stages of the buyer's life cycle from awareness to selection
- Run campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and lead routing
- Look at holistic data on leads and customers to evaluate successful strategies and areas for improvement/growth.
- Iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results
- Work with the Product Marketing team to create and develop content-rich nurturing programs using consumer insights data and marketing automation tools
- Partner with marketing to improve strategy and execution of demand generation efforts
- Collaborate with sales operations on improving and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process
- Develop and maintain nurture reporting methodology, reports and dashboards, including performance metrics for nurture tracks and KPIs for overall program performance
- 5-6 years in Marketing or Sales Operations role
- At least 3+ years of experience managing email campaigns and program implementation
- Strong experience using marketing automation tools is essential
- Deep understanding of lead-to-revenue demand funnels, their characteristics and what causes Leads to move across stages
- Experience in B2B software / SaaS space will be a big advantage
- MBA from a reputed college, preferably in Sales and/or Marketing.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and relevance
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing
- Self-directed, organized team player who is capable of hands-on- execution as well as long term business planning
- Implement email marketing strategies to cultivate leads into new customers (and demonstrate with data).
- Set up and document lead nurturing processes
- Plan and implement trigger-based nurturing programs that target all stages of prospect development
With good SOCIAL SKILLS.
Basic COMPUTER SKILLS.
2-3 yrs of WORK EXPERIENCE.