A sales development representative (SDR) is responsible for outbound sales prospecting for the Enterprise segment. Rather than trying to close deals, his/her work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads and moving them through the sales pipeline, until they’re ready to talk to the account executives/sales closers.
He/she has to validate and screen potential customers given by LDRs (Lead Development Representatives) who can benefit from our products. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, understand key pain points, start new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities from various lead generating channels through LDRs, LinkedIn, Company Reports and profiles etc.,
- Design email campaigns (persona wise) to generate interest in the leads.
- Do discovery meetings to understand the pain points of the prospects.
- Do email/calls to the target audience to generate interest and fix demo appointments.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from an accredited University with relevant 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Should showcase a target-oriented approach toward his/her work.
- Possess a research-oriented approach to identifying opportunities.
- Prior automotive experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Strong desire and ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- Ability to see problems as opportunities.
- Prior experience in using CRM is preferred but not mandatory.
Employment Type Full-time
Work Time US and Latin America time zone
Apply through this link
We are looking for smart, and passionate sales professionals raring to make an impact, to be part of the Growth Team at Crio.Do.
- Passionate about making a huge impact in early stage startup growth?
- Looking to challenge yourself, and grow as an individual?
- Want to be part of a mission driven high growth startup working with an awesome team?
- Looking for high ownership, responsibility to deliver an impact end to end ?
- Then we'll love talking to you.
- Develop deep understanding about the offering and market for technology learning product
- Understand customer segments (technology professionals) and needs/pain areas for them
- Counseling experienced professionals via call, email or video call on which program will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
- Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrollment in the program
- Planning for daily, weekly and monthly targets, updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Bring market & consumer insights to influence product & offering
- 1-3 years of exp in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment (tech education industry preferred)
- Exposure to technology skills or willing to learn & understand them is key
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets ( Monthly / Quarterly)
- Excellent written & spoken english and pitching skills
- Proficient in Excel, Reporting skills
- Hunger to learn & grow everyday
- Note: Fixed Component: between 5 - 7 LPA (based on the interview performance and slightly negotiable based on prev experience, ctc and interview performance)
- Variable Component: upto 3 LPA**
- 6 days working week (Weekends Working, Weekday 1 day off)
- Working Hours will be managed according to your feasibility (8-9 hours per day min.)
- Relocatiing to Banglore is preferred (its WFH till end of June 2022*)
- Ideal candidate: Minimum 1+ years into higher education (above K-12) edtech sales
- Folks who are available to join immediately or within 2-4 weeks
- Other Benefits: Laptop, Reimbursments, Insurance & more
About the company
NoBroker.com is the world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. NoBroker is the 37th Indian start-up to have entered the unicorn club in 2021. With a cumulative 85 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in the last one year. With three rounds of funding of $151 MN, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, Tiger Global SAIF Partners, KTB ventures, and Bee Next. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ employees.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type: Fulltime
UG|CTC of 4.8 LPA (3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are
able to earn even 25,000 as a monthly variable)
PG| CTC of 5.10 lacs (3.3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are able to earn even 25,000 as monthly variable)
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
- Education- Any Post Graduate/ Undergraduate (BBA,B.Tech, B,A, MBA,PGDM ,M.Te ch/M.COM/M.A etc with 0-1 yr exp.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory),
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
- Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
- Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
**Laptop with webcam and good speed Internet connection is a must
Role and Responsibility – Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to
* Excellent selling, communication & negotiation skills.
* Time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs.
* Relationship management skills and openess to feedback.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
- Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
- Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
- Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
- Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
- Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
- Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
- Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week…
By Day 30…
By Day 90…
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
- Two wheeler
- Android device
- Unlimited Incentived & Other Allowances
- Create and manage nurture streams across email, digital, and direct mail that will progress the leads through various sales stages of the buyer's life cycle from awareness to selection
- Run campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and lead routing
- Look at holistic data on leads and customers to evaluate successful strategies and areas for improvement/growth.
- Iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results
- Work with the Product Marketing team to create and develop content-rich nurturing programs using consumer insights data and marketing automation tools
- Partner with marketing to improve strategy and execution of demand generation efforts
- Collaborate with sales operations on improving and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process
- Develop and maintain nurture reporting methodology, reports and dashboards, including performance metrics for nurture tracks and KPIs for overall program performance
- 5-6 years in Marketing or Sales Operations role
- At least 3+ years of experience managing email campaigns and program implementation
- Strong experience using marketing automation tools is essential
- Deep understanding of lead-to-revenue demand funnels, their characteristics and what causes Leads to move across stages
- Experience in B2B software / SaaS space will be a big advantage
- MBA from a reputed college, preferably in Sales and/or Marketing.
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and relevance
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing
- Self-directed, organized team player who is capable of hands-on- execution as well as long term business planning
- Implement email marketing strategies to cultivate leads into new customers (and demonstrate with data).
- Set up and document lead nurturing processes
- Plan and implement trigger-based nurturing programs that target all stages of prospect development
Zonal School Sales Manager
About the role :
At HealthSetGo, we have a team of bright, passionate business development managers, who believe in our company motto that we don't just sell our solutions to our customers, but we sell ourselves: our love of innovation, our empathetic approach to winning and retaining customers, and desire to delight everyone we come in contact with. We want someone to be a part of this team and take HealthSetGo to further greatness.
This exciting role will involve the following responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for Business Development strategy and its execution
- Decide on roll-out strategy, manage process of growing into new markets
- Identify potential business opportunities, size the opportunity to determine its attractiveness and priority, prepare a plan for addressing it, and executing this plan directly
- Work closely with Product, Tech and Ops teams to design leading products with revenue impacts
- Give feedback and insights to how products are viewed by the market, and give input into product management and development prioritization processes
- Manage sales process, systems and pipeline to achieve 'scalable intimacy' and win valuable business swiftly
- Manage account management process and systems to ensure customer loyalty and retention, encourage word-of-mouth advertising, high customer satisfaction, and increase in value for existing accounts
Business Development :
- Actively pursue strategic or large business development opportunities, taking responsibility for winning the business and maximizing its commercial success
- Identify new channels for integrating or distributing our technology, and leading the development and success of those new channels
- Strike deals to maximize monetization potential of the product set, including identifying and prioritizing new opportunities
About you :
Here at HealthSetGo we value dedication, enthusiasm, and a love of innovation. We are disrupting the Healthcare industry, and welcome candidates who want to be a part of this ambitious journey. But it's not just hard work, we definitely appreciate a bit of quirkiness and fun along the way. You have a strong technical background, able to understand the capabilities of our technologies and design high-level solutions for potential customers and partners you will have experience selling education, Edutech, or childcare solutions to Schools or Government you will have experience of sales and account management
- You recognize the role account management can play alongside sales, and can create initiatives and campaigns for retention and engagement alongside new business and marketing initiatives
- You will have a strong understanding of the education, healthcare, and schools space, with a network of contacts you have built up in those circles
- You will be brilliant at spotting new channels for our product and services, and have the confidence and tenacity to reach out and develop those channels to achieve revenue targets
- You will be a natural negotiator, able to get contracts and deals signed with partners and knowing where to push and where to acquiesce, building a relationship alongside winning the deal
- You will love winning deals, and create a culture of vibrancy and success within your department
- You are able to think strategically alongside a passion to turn strategy into results
- You will be charming, personable, and sincere, embodying the HealthSetGo spirit as you interact with the outside world
- You are a natural communicator, not just to your peers but providing insight and updates to the office of the CEO
- You have a sense of humour, are ambitious, and love the thrill and madness of working in a start-up environment.
About HealthSetGo :
HealthSetGo is India's largest healthcare organisation for schools with the mission to nurture the largest network of health promoting schools; hence achieving the vision of a healthy India. Founded by Priya Prakash, HealthSetGo currently operates in over 70+ cities across India with 250,000+ students and parents under its award-winning flagship Health Program HealthSetGo CARE which monitors the healthy growth and health education of students at School. Aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals 3&4, HealthSetGo aims to nurture India's health ecosystem. HealthSetGo has won many awards including Indian Education Award, IDA Award, Healthcare Innovation Award, Cartier Women's Initiative Award with its founder being inducted into the Forbes 30 under 30 Asia 2018 list.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Self-driven individual with revenue closing experience and pipeline building
- Identify and qualify high ticket deals and opportunities.
- Must have knowledge on leading cloud services like AWS/Azure/Digital Ocean
- Support sales with day-to-day sales operation
- Evaluate individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast weekly/Monthly/quarterly with Sales pipeline and closures
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion