Job Title: Field Network Engineer Department
Location: IT department | IT department | Siddipet, Medak, Sangareddy, Vikarabad, Rangareddy, Narayanpet, Mahabubnagar, Wanaparthy, Nagarkurnool, Jogulamba, Gadwal, Medchal, Malkajgiri, and Hyderabad.
Reports to: Senior Network Engineer
Days/Hours of work: 9 Hrs (Monday to Saturday)
Salary Range: 2.52 LPA to 2.76 LPA
Requirement Bike and Driving License (Compulsory)
Summary of Position: - 1. Resolve, repair and install fiber optics systems and ensure that they work properly
2. Examine and replace faulty and old fiber optic cables and take care of fiber splicing and rectify fiber optic problem areas
3. Installation of Cisco router and switches
4. Installation of OLT and ONT devices
5. Cabling of Fibre optics cable.
- Cisco(Router & Switch)
- Network Devices (OLT & ONT)
- LAN and WAN experience
- Fiber Optics Cabling
Experience 0-1 year
Product Knowledge: Cisco, Router, Cisco Switch, Fiber Cable
Language Hindi and English (Written and Oral).
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Ability to solution & deliver all of Operations/SRE services & processes including managing L2 Environment Support
- 5-12 years of overall environment support experience with 5+ years of experience as support / SRE engineer
- Experience in implementing Monitoring solutions using APM tools( Example: AppDynamics, Graylog, Dynatrace, Datadog etc.) set up and test proactive monitoring alerts
- Have a broad knowledge profile and really excel in some areas, such as HTTP/TLS, DNS, networking or containerization
- Comfortable with large scale production systems and technologies, for example load balancing, monitoring, distributed systems, microservices, and configuration management.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Proven ability in developing relationships with stakeholders, communicating project/program status, and understanding detailed business requirements across multiple project initiatives
- This role requires candidates to work in rotational shifts. 24*7 support
WHY ZYCUS? :
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing product Company in India
- Come join a young, dynamic & enterprising team
- Work on the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours (As per business requirement).
Zycus Global Leader Procurement: https://www.zycus.com/newsroom/press-releases.html" target="_blank">https://www.zycus.com/newsroom/press-releases.html