- To manage and develop the exhibition sales team setting objectives to achieve pre-set targets identified from the exhibition sales plan.
- To ensure that all opportunities are reacted to, proactively targeted and relationship managed in a timely manner.
- To develop sales strategy, taking into account market trends and the business environment and review this on a monthly basis reporting on any findings.
- To undertake relevant sales and marketing activities in order to achieve sales targets from exhibition clients.
- To ensure contracts are accurately raised and reflect the proposal made and ensure they are signed and returned.
- To ensure packages of services are agreed with the client and communicated to the ACC Liverpool events and operations teams.
- To ensure that the sustainability of an event is taken into account when offering availability to a client.
- To identify opportunities and grow new business from a variety of large multi national, local and regional organisations to ensure a diverse complimentary mix of events.
- Liaise closely with Corporate, Association, Sport and Entertainment sector leads on any potential clash events prior to confirming availability to clients to avoid programming conflict.
- To develop a robust CRM process to ensure that key client relationships are developed on an on-going consistent basis and that this information is recorded and reported each month.
- On a monthly basis, report on enquiries received, lost and developed, the state of the sector including business position in relation to the budget target.
- To follow up on any leads and general enquiries, dealing with them in a timely and efficient manner and ensure that team members do the same.
- To proactively call potential customers and ensure that team members are targeted to do the same.
- To set up and attend regular ‘keep in touch’ client meetings.
- To set up and attend regular ‘keep in touch’ team member meetings.
- To attend exhibitions, meetings and other events nationally and internationally as required to promote our organization.
- To provide a monthly sales activity report.
About Maxpo Exhibitions
We are currently looking for "Business Development Executive" for US IT staffing for our branch office in Noida.
Head Field Solutions Pvt. Ltd
B-8, Sector 59 (Noida)
It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.
Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to bring new business from new and existing clients.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts & to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, continuously assessing and communicating how Head Field as a Staffing Solutions can meet their needs.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- The candidate should:
- Work on getting Contract Staffing requirements from direct clients /Tier-1 Vendors and closing open positions.
- Cold calling and Market research to locate the potential Vendors/Clients.
- Should provide timely feedback to the management regarding performance, activity reports and account strategy concerns.
- Expertise generating new business for IT Staff Augmentation Services.
- Excellent interpersonal, rapport-building and negotiation skills.
- Expert in Delivery Management / Client Servicing.
Desired candidates profile:
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business and build relationships.
- 0-3 years of experience as BDE/BDM in US Staffing.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Timings are fixed (6:30 pm to 3:30 am) with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
- Strong recognition for our employees, giving them excellent career path.
BDM CUM Business Analyst
Note: Notice period is immediate to 15 days’ maximum candidates can apply.
Kindly read carefully
Role: BDM CUM Business Analyst
Work Location: LUCKNOW
Experience: Minimum 2 + years into the same key skills
We are looking for a candidate with 2-5 years of experience in Business Analysis and IT project coordination with documentation in IT (Web development/application development / mobile apps development) along with international client handling experience..
Discussion with customer/project team to understand the requirements
Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional and business specifications (BRD / SRS Preparation)
Requirement walk-through and getting requirement sign-off from the customer
Analyzing the requirements of the clients and converting them into technical documents as per the specifications
Creating wireframes to determine the flow and functionalities of the application
Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
Creating Proposals and other relevant documents
Creating Slide Decks required for explaining Business Solutions & Approach
Explaining the requirements to technical teams and taking the estimates for the same
Understanding the Adhoc changes and analysis on the impact and creating spec documents
Supporting testing in creating test cases and review of test cases
Allocating tasks to resources as per the milestones of the project
Coordination with the delivery team to deliver the project on or before the estimated deadline
Creating Release documents and UAT Testing of the release
Communicating with clients throughout the life cycle of a project to update them with the progress and path ahead from time to time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and client-serving skills
- Must have knowledge of some analytical tools
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver to deadlines
- Strong relationship building, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Must have good decision-making skills
- Must be a good team player, good learner, and self-starter
- Proactive and quick executor
- Must have demonstrable client/stakeholder management skills
- Must be self-driven with the ability to manage workload without direct supervision
● Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
● Interact with prospects via channels such as telephone, email and social media with a high attention to detail
● Researching companies, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
● Transform leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on program and outbound lead generation campaigns
● Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using SalesforceReport on lead qualification(s) and call activity
● Have thorough knowledge of SalesIntel product and offerings to effectively communicate value propositions, handle objections and competitive questions
● Be informed about the B2B Data and Sales Intelligence industryConsistently achieve qualifies opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives ● Should be able to lead team of 6-8 Senior BDR
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India)
● 5.30 pm to 2.30 am IST (8.00 am to 5.00 pm US-EST)
● 6.30 pm to 3.30 am IST (9.00 am to 6.00 pm US-EST)
If you've ever wanted to have a chance to sell products that have a visible and immediate impact in people’s lives, if you believe in owning what you help build like we do, and if
You’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve every day, then we think
that you’ll feel right at home with us
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust
pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and
leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice
Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the
client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through
differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate
Present an image that mirrors that of the client.Skills required:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
Capable, quick, determined
Immaculate attention to detail
Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Business Development Manager, you will work as an individual performers to deliver on the company’s revenue goals as well as take care of the Business Development team.
- As Business Development Manager, you will have the responsibility of delivering on the sales strategy & revenue goals of the company.
- Individual performance along with team target
- Train Tele Sales Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit-
- 2+ years of experience relevant experience.
- Has very strong communication and convincing skills.
- Must be target-oriented and handled 10 executives.
- Must be a graduate.
At ONN, we believe in "doing stuff never done before" and provide opportunities for professionals to become successful risk-taking entrepreneurs. With an attitude of fearless innovation, our employees are enabled to take charge of future business opportunities and leadership roles.
We are a bunch of extremely energized and determined folks working towards transforming the way India moves. And we are excited to meet the best of minds, who are crazy & passionate enough to go the extra mile and take along the human race forward.
Job Summary :
We are seeking an extremely smart & independent business development professional with an in-depth understanding of driving dealer drive retail operations, who is gung ho about creating a strong eBike brand benchmarking with Athers & Teslas of the world.
Job Purpose :
- Drive the brand in the target group, through varied channels
- Act as a liaison between the organisation and various retail channels
- Assist in defining & driving marketing initiatives to dealers
- Regularly assess business operations processes and assist with revamping processes to increase efficiencies
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute sales activation plans within an allotted budget.
- Visit Dealerships as per approved Journey Cycle.
- Role model behaviours that enable personal selling effectiveness.
- Deliver effective On the Job Training for Dealer Sales Personnel.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Dealer Owners, and their staff including managers and sales personnel.
- Ensure secondary sales (off-take/wholesale) by dealers in MOS (Monthly Order System)
Qualifications & Skills :
- Bachelor Degree in a marketing related subject
- Experience of 2W,EV or bicycle retail is a must
- Strong planning and on-the-toe thinking with high attention to details
- Excellent in verbal communication skills and street smart attitude
- Willing to travel & drive on-field operations when needed
The ONN Advantage :
- Exposure to the buzzing industries of shared mobility and electric vehicles.
- Work on the latest hot technologies & platforms
- Personal growth and conducive work environment.
- Freedom to choose your work hours.
- Weekly dose of playing a sport of your choice.
- Liberty to make unique mistakes every time and enabling you to fix that on your own.
- Energized and always on toes teammates who talk about almost everything under the sun.
Vedantu is India's first and leading Live Online tutoring company which enables students to learn LIVE with some of India's
best curated teachers. It has 500+ teachers who have taught more than 1 Million hours to 40,000+ students spread across
1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Vedantu is founded by IITian friends who have been teachers themselves with over 13 years
of teaching experience and having taught over 10,000 students.
Vedantu is funded by some of best venture capital firms in the world viz. Tiger Global, West bridge Capital, Accel Partners,
Omidyar Network India and TAL education group-China.
Vedantu’s online tutoring platform enables LIVE learning between a teacher and a student. On Vedantu, a teacher is able to
give personalized teaching using two way audio, video and white boarding tools where both teacher and student are able to
see, hear, write and interact in real-time. Imagine it like 'Skype' custom made for education. Vedantu currently caters to 6th
grade to 12th grade and prepares for school boards, competitive examinations and co-curricular courses as well.
How does LIVE teaching work on Vedantu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC0ZxwEmpPQ
Responsibilities - What to expect from the role?
● Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
● Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
● Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS,
● Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
● Monitoring self performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance,
keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average
revenue per sale, etc
Required Skills and Experience - What are we expecting from you?
● Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
● Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
● Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth
● Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product
● Minimum one-year experience in sales
Post Graduation,candidates with MBA will be preferred
QUALIFICATION :Any UG /PG Degree DESIGNATION : Business Development Executive Skill Set: Technical & Solution Sales & Marketing, Job Description: - Responsible for Cold Calling, requirement gathering, analyse, coordinate with technical team and customer. - Manage and Response for RFP's/RFI's/EOI's. - Create Proposals and Follow-ups till closure. - Candidate would be responsible for Leads generation, tracking, follow-up and Database management. - Collection of data for marketing activities from different sources like LinkedIn other online portals. - Strong in Analytical, Planning and Coordination. - Should be Energetic, Passionate and Positive Attitude. - Learning attitude is MUST. * Excellent in written and oral communication skills. - Sound Knowledge in MS-Office (Excel & Power Point). Preference: - Immediate Joiners - Candidates In & Around Tambaram Interview Process: 1. Functional Discussion 2. HR Preference: IMMEDIATE JOINERS. EXPERIENCE : 0 to 1 Year CATEGORY OF JOB : Sales & MarketingWALKIN DATE : 03Dec to 08Dec2018 WALKIN TIME : 10:30 A.M TO 4:30 P.M Note: * Refer your Friends for the same. * Candidates with relevant skillset and experience only will be entertained. * Candidates appeared for the interview within 3 months period of time is not eligible. * Preference - Candidates in and around Tambaram.
• Reaching out to potential clients and assessing opportunities for software development services.
• Lead generation/Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities.
• Setting up appointments with key decision-makers such as CEO, CTO, VP, etc.
• Maintaining a database of prospective client information.
Desired Skills and Qualities:
• Excellent English Communication Skills.
• Energetic and passionate about excellence.
• Good presentation and documentation skills.
Any Graduate/MBA- Marketing or International Business