About W3 Tech Solutions
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our client's most complex challenges. We are inquisitive minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 28 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open-source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. You will leverage deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess your team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
About the role:
Infrastructure Developers take a multifaceted approach to helping clients achieve technical excellence by assessing challenges from both a technical and operational perspective. As consummate ‘bringers of knowledge,' they take extra care to ensure their team and client understand operational requirements and take a shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure that delivers and runs software services. They also help customers adopt a DevOps mindset, breaking away from static, more traditional ways of working and pivoting to a more customer-focused and agile approach.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will launch projects through hands-on implementation, evaluate and drive improvements to existing infrastructure
- You will listen to a client's needs and formulate a technical roadmap and impactful solution that will support their ambitious business goals
- Help shape and build Thoughtworks' cloud and infrastructure practice through collaboration with business development, marketing and capabilities development teams
- Ensure and build the controls and processes for continuous delivery of applications, considering all stages of the process and its automations
- Monitor and ensure that technical expectations of deliverables are consistently met on projects
- Act as a thought leader—at client sites and at Thoughtworks—on DevOps, cloud and infrastructure engineering
- Establish trusting and thoughtful partnerships with a client's CIO, CTO and relevant teams
- Adjust and suggest innovative solutions to current constraints and business policies
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You can design and architect enterprise and/or web-scale hosting platforms and can seamlessly administer application servers, web servers and databases
- You have a deep understanding of cloud and virtualization platforms, infrastructure automation and application hosting technologies
- You understand DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code to your work and lead infrastructure and operations with these approaches
- You have a history working with server virtualisation, IaaS and PaaS cloud, Infrastructure provisioning and configuration management tools
- You can write scripts using at least one scripting language and are comfortable with building Linux and/or Windows servers systems
- Experience with continuous integration tools with different tech stacks, web or mobile
- You've previously worked with monitoring systems for stress and performance testing with Observability Pattern: Distributed Tracing/ OpenTracing, Log Aggregation, Audit Logging, Exception Tracking, Health Check API, Application MetricS, Self-Healing/Multi-Cloud
- Bonus points if you have experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with teammates from across the business and have a knack for communicating technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
- You love creating robust, scalable, flexible and relevant solutions that help transform businesses and industries
- You're comfortable partnering directly with infrastructure technicians, support and network analysts, security analysts, system administrators and/or IT managers to design technical strategies while simultaneously collaborating with senior IT groups in an advisory capacity
Other things to know-
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to supporting our employees in their career journeys.
At Egnyte we build and maintain our flagship software: a secure content platform used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha.
We store, analyze, organize, and secure billions of files and petabytes of data with millions of users. We observe more than 1M API requests per minute on average. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work from start to finish are integral. Our Engineers are part of the process from design to code, to test, to deployment, and back again for further iterations.
We have 300+ engineers spread across the US, Poland, and India.
You will be part of our DevOps Team working closely with our DBA team in automating, monitoring, and scaling our massive MySQL cluster. Previous MySQL experience is a plus.
Your day-to-day at Egnyte
- Designing, building, and maintaining cloud environments (using Terraform, Puppet or Kubernetes)
- Migrating services to cloud-based environments
- Collaborating with software developers and DBAs to create a reliable and scalable infrastructure for our product.
- 2+ years of proven experience in a DevOps Engineer, System Administrator or Developer role, working on infrastructure or build processes
- Experience with databases (MySQL or Postgress or RDS/Aurora or others)
- Experience with public cloud services (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Good understanding of the Linux Operating System on the administration level
- Preferably you have experience with HA solutions: our tools of choice include Orchestrator, Proxysql, HAProxy, Corosync & Pacemaker, etc.
- Experience with metric-based monitoring solutions (Cloud: CloudWatch/Stackdriver, On-prem: InfluxDB/OpenTSDB/Prometheus)
- Drive to grow as a DevOps Engineer (we value open-mindedness and a can-do attitude)
Role : SRE
Experience : 4 - 8 Years
- Experience in building, deploying and operating cloud solutions on Kubernetes
- Strong expertise administrating and scaling Kubernetes on bare metal and CKA preferred
- Expertise on K8s Interfaces CNI, CSI, CRI and Service meshe
- Hands-on experience as a DevOps or Automation development
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, Linux operating system internals, filesystems, disk/storage technologies and storage protocols.
- Experience working with Helm Charts and building out Infrastructure As Code (IaC)
- Experience in writing software to automate orchestration tasks at scale; we commonly use Python, Go, and Shell scripting
- Knowledge of systems (Linux, GNU tooling), networking (OSI model, DNS, routing) and virtualization vs containerization
- Expertise in CI/CD tooling for cloud-based applications specifically Terraform / CloudFormation, Jenkins and Git
- Architected CNF Orchestration with Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of the principles of 12-factor apps and modern containerized microservices
- Plan for reliability by designing systems to work across our multi-region and multi-cloud environments
- Experience developing and using Application & Integration stacks/tools such as Kafka, Spring Cloud, Apache Camel, Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Knative, and NoSQL
As a SaaS DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for providing automated tooling and process enhancements for SaaS deployment, application and infrastructure upgrades and production monitoring.
Development of automation scripts and pipelines for deployment and monitoring of new production environments.
Development of automation scripts for upgrades, hot fixes deployments and maintenances.
Work closely with Scrum teams and product groups to support the quality and growth of the SaaS services.
Collaborate closely with SaaS Operations team to handle day to day production activities - handling alerts and incidents.
Assist SaaS Operations team to handle customers focus projects: migrations, features enablement.
Write Knowledge articles to document known issues and best practices.
Conduct regression tests to validate solution or workarounds.
Work in a globally distributed team.
What achievements should you have so far?
Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Experience with containerization, deployment, and operations.
Strong knowledge about CI/CD process (Git, Jenkins, Pipelines).
Good experience with Linux systems and Shell scripting.
Basic cloud experience, preferably oriented on MS Azure.
Basic knowledge about containerized solutions (Helm, Kubernetes, Docker).
Good Networking skills and experience.
Having Terraform or CloudFormation knowledge will be considered a plus.
Ability to analyze a task from a system perspective.
Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Must be organized, thorough, autonomous, committed, flexible, customer-focused and productive.
· Strong knowledge on Windows and Linux
· Experience working in Version Control Systems like git
· Hands-on experience in tools Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK.
· Basic understanding of SQL commands
· Experience working on Azure Cloud DevOps
About the Company
- 💰 Early-stage, ed-tech, funded, growing, growing fast
- 🎯 Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale
- 🥅 Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
- 🥇 Students-First approach
- 🇮🇩 🇮🇳 Teams in India and Indonesia
- You primarily identify as a DevOps/Infrastructure engineer and are comfortable working with systems and cloud-native services on AWS
- You can design, implement, and maintain secure and scalable infrastructure delivering cloud-based services
- You have experience operating and maintaining production systems in a Linux based public cloud environment
- You are familiar with cloud-native concepts - Containers, Lambdas, Orchestration (ECS, Kubernetes)
- You’re in love with system metrics and strive to help deliver improvements to systems all the time
- You can think in terms of Infrastructure as Code to build tools for automating deployment, monitoring, and operations of the platform
- You can be on-call once every few weeks to provide application support, incident management, and troubleshooting
- You’re fairly comfortable with GIT, AWS CLI, python, docker CLI, in general, all things CLI. Oh! Bash scripting too!
- You have high integrity, and you are reliable
What you can expect from us 👌🏼
☮️ Mentorship, growth, great work culture
- Mentorship and continuous improvement are a part of the team’s DNA. We have a battle-tested robust growth framework. You will have people to look up to and people looking up to you
- We are a people-first, high-trust, high-autonomy team
- We live in the TDD, Pair Programming, First Principles world
🌏 Remote done right
- Distributed does not mean working in isolation, feeling alone, being buried in Zoom calls
- Our leadership team has been WFH for 10+ years now and we know how remote teams work. This will be a place to belong
- A good balance between deep focussed work and collaborative work ⚖️
🖥️ Friendly, humane interview process
- 30-minute alignment check and screening call
- A short take-home coding assignment, no more than 2-3 hours. Time is precious
- Pair programming interview. Collaborate, work together. No sitting behind a desk and judging
- In-depth engineering discussion around your skills and career so far
- System design and architecture interview for seniors
What we ask from you👇🏼
- Bring your software engineering — both individual brilliance and collaborative skills
- Bring your good nature — we're building a team that supports each other
- Be vested or interested in the company vision
Skills Required: -
Experience in Azure Administration, Configuration and Deployment of WindowsLinux VMContainer
Azure CLI and shell Scripts Identity, Access Management and RBAC model Virtual Networking, storage,
and Compute Resources
Azure Database Technologies. Monitoring and Analytics Tools in Azure
Azure DevOps based CICD Build pipeline integrated with GitHub – Java and Node.js
Test Automation and other CICD Tools
Azure Infrastructure using ARM template Terrafor
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for the cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?
Your bucket of undertakings:
This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new-age cloud offerings, help define the best practice as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Use your experience in the Google cloud platform, AWS, or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud-based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code, and other artifacts
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in the google cloud platform
- Security, Risk, and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access management, network setup, regulatory compliance, and related areas.
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
- 4-8 years experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains
- Experience with Linux systems and/OR Windows servers
- Specialize in one or two cloud deployment platforms: AWS, GCP
- Hands on experience with AWS services (EKS, ECS, EC2, VPC, RDS, Lambda, GKE, Compute Engine, API Gateway, AppSync and ServiceMesh)
- Experience in one or more scripting language-Python, Bash
- Good understanding of Apache Web Server, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, Nagios
- Logging and Monitoring tools (ELK, Stackdriver, CloudWatch)
- DevOps Technologies (AWS DevOps, Jenkins, Git, Maven)
- Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Packer
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 3-8 years of experience with hands-on experience in Cloud Computing (AWS/GCP) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
PRAXINFO Hiring DevOps Engineer.
Position : DevOps Engineer
Job Location : C.G.Road, Ahmedabad
EXP : 1-3 Years
Salary : 40K - 50K
⦿ Good understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP etc)
⦿ Hands on with Docker, Kubernetes or ECS
⦿ Ideally strong Linux background (RHCSA , RHCE)
⦿ Good understanding of monitoring systems (Nagios etc), Logging solutions (Elastisearch etc)
⦿ Microservice architectures
⦿ Experience with distributed systems and highly scalable systems
⦿ Demonstrated history in automating operations processes via services and tools ( Puppet, Ansible etc)
⦿ Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
If anyone is interested than share your resume at hiring at praxinfo dot com!
#linux #devops #engineer #kubernetes #docker #containerization #python #shellscripting #git #jenkins #maven #ant #aws #RHCE #puppet #ansible