12+ years of management experience in software engineering.
5+ years of experience managing engineering teams
Strong experience in delivering user interfacing and business critical applications that are scaleable and highly available.
Solid Experience working with Java and related technologies
Experience with building and running microservices in a polyglot environment.
A strong understanding of database design, and experience with SQL databases and NoSQL databases like Mongo
Good knowledge of Cloud native and related technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with and a thorough understanding of event stream processing and search solutions (Kafka, Elastic etc)
Experience with designing and developing hybrid mobile react-native is desirable.
Experience working on projects using Agile methodologies like Scrum
Ability to design large-scale applications with excellent run-time characteristics such as low latency, fault- tolerance and availability
Ability to review designs and code, provide actionable feedback, and the detail orientation to follow-up on all technical topics
Ability to communicate with large cross-functional teams about various engineering topics such as system architecture, detailed design, APIs, project schedules etc.
Ability to make the right trade-off choices when dealing with functional complexity, conflicting priorities and
Desired skills & experience :
Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent
Represent the team and remove hurdles to enable each team member to operate at the highest level of efficiency and productivity
Ability to hire, mentor and manage the performance of a large team.
Ability to communicate with senior executives and business stakeholders.
A learning attitude to continuously improve the self, team and the organization
Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations in a fast-paced work environment.
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi
● Build and nurture high performing teams of skilled software engineers. Find and hire top talent for your team
● Work closely with your team providing continuous feedback to raise the bar
● Shape team goals by developing a deep understanding of our business processes and success criteria
● Develop and execute a long-term product roadmap and architecture while balancing short term commitments
● Work closely with the team to architect and develop the best technical design and approach to solve complex problems.
● Take the accountability of the overall health of the products you build, and predictability of the deliverables of your team
● Effectively partner with engineering, product and business stakeholders across the organization to co-define and deliver on own and team goals
What are we looking for ?
● Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field from a college of repute
● 8 to 14 years of industry experience in software engineering with 2 to 3 years of experience of directly managing a team of software engineers
● Prior experience in established start-ups would be preferred
● Experience with object-oriented design and languages
● Track record of building and delivering mission critical, 24x7 production software systems
● Experience architecting systems on AWS platform a strong plus
● Be able to deal with ambiguity and independently drive, design, and implement large scale software solution
● Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
● Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
● Technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical and non-technical teams
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operation
❖ Performing requirement analyses by interacting with BA, PM, and
❖ Developing high-level and detailed designs.
❖ Design, Develop, Test, Implement and Maintain high-volume, lowlatency applications for critical systems and delivering highavailability and performance.
❖ Writing well designed, testable, reusable, efficient code.
❖ Conducting configuration of your own work.
❖ Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
❖ Mentor and manage the dev team.
❖ Collaboration with testing team for Integration Testing
we will provide upto 30LPA...
Must Have Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineer
- 3+ years of Java backed application development and implementation experience
- Minimum of one year of experience in Cloud, AWS Engineering & Development
- Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems
- Experience on AWS Services is a big plus, such as EC2, ECS, ECR, Lambda, Elastic Cache, API Gateway
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON, Microservices etc.
- Java Microservices, RESTful Web Services
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate
- JMS, queues, JBoss/Wildfly
- Tools - JUnit, Easymock, Mockito, Docker, Kubernetes, Teraform
Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
We are looking for an extraordinary and dynamic Director of Engineering to be part of its Engineering team in Bangalore. You must have a good record of architecting scalable solutions, hiring and mentoring talented teams and working with product managers to build great products. You must be highly analytical and a good problem solver. You will be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Own the overall solution design and implementation for backend systems. This includes requirement analysis, scope discussion, design, architecture, implementation, delivery and resolving production issues related to engineering.
- Owner of the technology roadmap of our products from core back end engineering perspective.
- Ability to guide the team in debugging production issues and write best-of- the breed code.
- Drive engineering excellence (defects, productivity through automation, performance of products etc) through clearly defined metrics.
- Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Hiring, mentoring, and retaining a very talented team.
- 12 - 20 years of strong experience in product development.
- Strong experience in building data engineering (no SQL DBs, HDFS, Kafka, cassandra, Elasticsearch, Spark etc) intensive backend.
- Excellent track record of designing and delivering System architecture, implementation and deployment of successful solutions in a custome facing role
- Strong in problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence decision making through data and be metric driven.
- Strong understanding of non-functional requirements like security, test automation etc.
- Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services.
- Ability to hire, mentor and retain best-of-the-breed engineers.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and strong interpersonal skills.
- SAAS experience a plus.
1) Minimum 10 - 14 years of overall experience.
2) Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing Adobe AEM, AEM architecture, AEM
Application Design and Development.
3) Minimum 4-5 years of experience in design, develop and support of large-scale web application
development, AEM deployment architecture.
4) More than 7 years of Software Programming/Demand Generation experience.
5) Strong knowledge and working experience with Java development is a MUST.
7) Experience with REST, OSGi, Sling and SOAP.
8) Develop Build scripts in Gradle/Maven.
9) Proficiency with complex IT/software solutions is a must.
10) Good to have experience in either Database Marketing, Marketing Operations, or Email Marketing.
11) Strong process development skills; ability to transform best practices and prospect requirements into
highly efficient and executable business processes.
12) Excellent verbal and written communication and articulation skills.
13) Ability to apply creative thinking and sound reasoning, and to communicate effectively verbally and in
14) Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
15) Proactive, detail-oriented and capable of handling a significant volume of work.
16) Must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative.
17) Results oriented, outstanding attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Attention to
18) Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating and resourcing.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
- Experience in creating and maintaining dev-ops related scripts for enterprise applications.
- Experience of formal project management environments, including Agile.
- Experience in creating low level designs of the entire applications including servers, deployments and workflows.
- Has an extensive and consistent ability of delivering complex projects throughout life cycle.
- Experience managing the development and delivery of commercial websites.
- Experience managing or leading a team of multi-skilled engineers, developers and QAs.
QuestionPro is one of the leading market research platforms. We have a wide range of products in Market Research, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Vehicle Experience. All our products are multi-tenant SAAS platforms built on the latest technologies.
Our infrastructure is spread across 6 Data Centers across the globe. The platform collects over 10Million Surveys every month. Our Customer Experience platform was named top provider in the Gartner Voice of the Customer Rankings. Ever since we launched in 2016, we have grown by over 200% YoY. All up we are on plan to hit $ 31M in 2021. We are bootstrapped and proud to get where we are without any funding or investments.
Our operations are spread across the globe with offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, UK, UAE, and Canada.
We are a bootstrapped company and proud to have not taken any funding or investment.
QuestionPro has a particularly exciting journey ahead, requiring a passionate individual to join our growing team. If you are a true technology craftsman and want to build cutting-edge software solutions, hit us!
We operate 100% remote. You will be working from any place you desire for this position.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Develop from the ground up a modular architecture to support a web API
- Manage all aspects of the software life cycle (Requirements gathering, Testing, Deployment, Support)
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Build exciting applications by utilizing updated technologies and architectural design patterns
- Ability to attract talent and build a team.
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
- Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices
- Expertise in Java,
- Expertise in MySQL/Elasticsearch, Mongo or any NoSQL Database
- Proficient with Git
- Proficient in design patterns
- Good understanding of MVC architecture
Good To Have:
- Python, R, Docker, Kubernetes, ES6+
- Proficiency in ReactJS
- Any experience in ML/ NLP
What would I be doing?
- Actively work with Product Managers to scope out and plan projects
- Be actively involved in hiring and growing our engineering team
- Plan and organize sprints with a highly ambitious group of engineers
- Actively work with engineers helping them break roadblocks throughout the sprints
- Involved in building and reviewing Project Architecture
- Actively review Code, Product and API Specifications
- Develop engineers on the team and help them advance in their careers
- Care about agility as much you care about scalability and availability
- Build and help us evolve our culture
- Teams at Our Company is expected to be comfortable working across the stack, delivering new features and products from start to finish
- Most products are Ruby on Rails applications with ReactJS frontends. We have PostgreSQL for most of our storage, and everything is hosted on AWS
- Clear and influential in both, writing and person
- Being a role model for the team
- Bringing-in the experience of building and scaling system to 100x
- Programming expert - help team resolve programming related issues as quickly as possible and introduce the team to better ways of building products.
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Us.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Our Company is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working here translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Our company has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce
We are a team of software avengers, passionate engineers & thinkers designing the future of education. The company has its roots from IIT, IIM Alumni and various SMEs in education space. Here, we all work together with & for a single dream; ‘Education For Everyone, Everywhere.’
Dizvik is an EdTech product-based tech start-up working on exciting technologies & latest tech amendments. We use technology as an effective & efficient tool to create things that are impactful & make education easier. Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Robust Media Streaming are few of our core areas.
We are a crazy bunch of people having multiple personas always trying to keep things light-hearted! Our roots are not new, the company is nurtured by the well established group excelling since 2003. The founders of Dizvik Technologies own multiple companies & one of those is Dhyeya Educational Services Private Limited (Dhyeya IAS) having more than 20 offline Institutes/Centers in India.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and developing highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant micro-services based applications for the company. Using Node Js, Python, MongoDB, PostgreSql, JWT, Cassandra, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Rabbitmq, Redis, Middlewares, CDN, Elasticsearch, this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional and enterprise level product.
Salary Range: 10 LPA to 25 LPA
- Designing and developing highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant backend architectures & applications for the company.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA, etc.) on planning and execution.
- Communicate, collaborate and lead the work & team effectively across distributed features
- Owning and working end-to-end on application – from system (server, deployment, configuration management) to back end (container, application, and database).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in backend technologies: Node Js, Python, MongoDB, PostgreSql, JWT, Cassandra, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, Middlewares, CDN, Elasticsearch etc.
- Implementation of security and data protection.(CSRF/JWT/ORM and various middleware/DB security implementations).
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures experience.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services in Monolith & Microservice both the architectures.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- Experience in versioning systems like GitHub, SVN, gitlab etc.
Managing Engineering team members , inclusive of Development and Quality Assurance teams
and driving new features and functionality to the Interactions Artificial Intelligence Platform
Technically hands on and contributing to the creation of a massively scalable, highly available
SaaS/ PaaS platforms
Be a technical team lead, in addition to people manager, managing and ensuring success of
Provide a clear vision for the team to act on and ensure team members are performing at the
needed level to successfully execute goals.
Effectively manage multiple projects, timelines and initiatives at the same time.
Experience working with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle – ranging from
architecture and design to implementation and testing.
Troubleshooting and fixing issues
Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicating within
and outside the team
Bring new technical ideas to fruition by prototyping new ideas and transforming research Proof
of Concepts into production ready software
Responsible for hiring and managing a talented team to design, build and ship next generation
Ability to travel – upwards of 20%
Required Skills & Experience:
10+ years of engineering experience working on systems/algorithm-level programming in
Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL databases
Experience working on products based on a distributed architecture deployed in multiple geo-
redundant CoLo/Cloud data centres.
3+ years of experience managing, growing and building Dev and QA teams.
Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous, rapidly evolving agile environment.
Leading strong technical teams with a maniacal focus on reliability and scalability
Hands-on manager who can also contribute in code
Knowledge of Linux operating system fundamentals
Experience working with the agile development methodology
Experience working in a fast paced environment
Experience building complex backend products like Speech Recognition Engines, Databases, etc.
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
Desired Skils (Good to have):
Prior experience with NLP/voice technologies.
Prior experience with AI and machine learning technologies just as tensorflow, pytorch, and
Experience building real-time conversational systems leveraging SIP, webRTC, websockets, or
Experience with profiling and troubleshooting large scale, concurrent and multi-threaded JVM
based languages (Java)
Experience with asynchronous, event driven architectures
This role will manage a group of developers as well as QA Engineers
Share resume to riya cielhr
- Automate and maintain ML and Data pipelines at scale
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Data Engineers on feature development teams to containerize and build out deployment pipelines for new modules
- Maintain and expand our on-prem deployments with spark clusters
- Design, build and optimize applications containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes and AWS or Azure
- 5 years of IT experience in data-driven or AI technology products
- Understanding of ML Model Deployment and Lifecycle
- Extensive experience in Apache airflow for MLOps workflow automation
- Experience is building and automating data pipelines
- Experience in working on Spark Cluster architecture
- Extensive experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with standard concepts and technologies used in CI/CD build, deployment pipelines using Jenkins
- Strong experience in Python and PySpark and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, and Ansible).
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, Active Directory, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, and databases.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Basic Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch