A Successful South African company is looking for a professional and experienced Java developer ready to jump in and join the Java team.
*Please note that the budget for this role is up to 40 LPA depending on experience*
The role entails being responsible for the development and support of a variety of java based software applications and projects to satisfy client needs.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Developing and enhancing code, and involved with all the phases of the development life cycle (design, coding, testing, release)
- Supporting production software when necessary
- Where applicable, assisting in the compiling of user documentation
- Assisting QA with queries/testing requirements
- Providing input, assistance and guidance to other programmers when required
- Shares work-related knowledge and experience
- Updating logging system daily with accurate time and status of current work log for development and incidents
- Assisting with accurately determining the time required to write / change the software according to spec as well as the time required to do developer unit testing
- Actively Managing own knowledge growth
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years experience in a similar role and excellent proficiency in the following hard skills:
- Java, J2EE (Java 8 upwards)
- JMS/SOAP/Rest Services
- Vaadin (v7 and above)
- Postgres/MySQL databases – or similar
- GIT (Version Control System)
- Perl, Shell Scripting – at least entry level is a minimum requirement
- Jboss J2EE application server - or similar
- Jetty/Tomcat web containers - or similar
- Servlets, JSP's implemented using the MVC structure - Optional
- Docker/Kubernetes – advantageous
- Cloud computing – GCP/AWS – advantageous
- JUNIT testing - advantageous
And have the following skills and personal attributes:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to produce application software in time and to specification
- Ability to work co-operatively with other people
- Ability to work to a Sprint plan and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability
- Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work well with their team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Positive work attitude
- Self-motivated / ability to work with little supervision
- Passion for learning
- Takes initiative
- Punctual & Efficient
If you think you could be a good match, and that this position could be a good match for you, we would love to connect.
Great technologies need great minds to come together.
At Ottonomy, we are building autonomous robots that can navigate in crowded human environments, both indoor and outdoor. Our solution helps customers automate deliveries and enhance the user experience by keeping it contactless.
Our robots are fully autonomous and don’t require any human tele-operation. The autonomous software has been developed in-house by the founding team with a combined experience of 45+ years in robotics products. The safety technology is the best in class, with proprietary contextual mobility algorithms for safe movements in crowded environments.
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in robotics to solve real-world challenges. We are looking for a robotics engineer to join our team and help us get there faster.
We are hiring engineers to help build robots that are safe, reliable, and socially acceptable. The work will be fast-paced and you should love the challenge of tackling new problems that will arise. One day, you might find yourself developing a new algorithm; the next, you might be installing a fleet at a customer location, coordinating the efforts of a team spread across multiple time zones.
You will be joining a multidisciplinary team dedicated to improving our collective quality of life through the commercial application of advanced robotics and related technologies. We believe we can absolutely change the world through what we do and are looking for someone to help us do that.
We are looking for talented people for the following focus areas of innovation:
- Computer vision algorithm development on real-world systems
On day one we'll expect you to have
- BS, MS in Computer Science, ECE, Robotics, or a related field
- Strong background in Deep Learning, Computer Vision and 3D geometry
- Strong technical/Mathematical Knowledge in creating complex deep architectures, optimization techniques, active learning, multi-task learning
- Solid programming skills in C++ and Python
- Hands-on expertise with deep learning frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow
- Experience with real-time inferencing and deploying big neural nets on edge devices
- Understanding of multimedia pipelines like Gstreamer.
- 2-3 years of industry experience with robotics or software running on real hardware
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to changes in project scope
- Experience working with sensors such as cameras and Lidars
- Understanding of camera pipelines, image formation, calibration, stereo vision
- Experience working with ROS/ROS2
- Experience working with CUDA, CuDNN, TensorRT, openCV, openVX, ONNX, Deepstream
- Demonstrated ability to turn academic theory to practical code
- Opportunity to be part of our core team, with a strong influence on the direction of the company and our products
- Experience working on cutting-edge technology for autonomous driving and mobile robots
- Responsibility of owning product features
- Competitive Salary
- 8-13 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software design, testing and development practices
- Must have hands on experience in Q/KDB+.
- Good knowledge of Python, Java, C++, Shell Script(any one)
- Good knowledge on SQL/PLSQL and databases (any RDBMS)
- Have experience on using Git/Bit bucket
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and with strong organizational skills
Position: Oracle EBS Technical Lead - SCM
Experience: 6-8 Years
Technical & Professional requirement:
Minimum 6 years of professional Oracle EBS experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite release 12.2.x or higher with
emphasis on modules Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Must have ability to support customizations, develop process documents and share implementation plans and
best practices advice.
Experience with Web services, Alerts, PLLs, DFFs, module related APIs is a must
Extensive experience in Oracle database and development technologies such as Oracle Forms,
Oracle Reports, OAF/ADF framework, Workflow and BI Publisher
Oracle Database 11g or higher with strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
Exposure to SOA stack is a plus .
Good knowledge of basic Unix shell scripting will be added advantage
Strong technical knowledge with database design architecture. Ability to design and implement tables, views,
procedures, constraints, and relationships
Solve complex issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle
EBS applications functionality and technology
Ability to identify technical risks, present solutions to non-technical personnel and influence technical decisions.
Design, Development, Testing, Migration, Documentation.
Adhere and follow the Organization and Client Processes.
Support milestone events, defect resolutions, status updates etc.
Coordinate and participate in interaction with Functional counterparts and Users, Infrastructure team for
To qualify for the role, you must have
Minimum 6 Years of experience as EBS Technical Consultant
Oracle EBS R12 Technical, Sound knowledge of EBS, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Framework. Good understanding
of business flows – Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advance Pricing, O2C cycle.
Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering.
Excellent ability to convince multiple stakeholders - internal and external
Good communication skills
Good presentation skills
Experience throughout the software development life cycle
Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Ability to interface directly with client
●Extensive experience of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols.
●Experience of using a modern configuration management system (examples such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef) to automate the management of a large-scale Linux deployment.
●Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
●Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
●Experience working in a large, multi-national enterprise in any industry vertical, showing experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
●Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
●Experience of designing, implementing and supporting large scale production IaaS platforms.
●Knowledge of building and managing Docker containers in a secure manner.
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solutions to our customers using open source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of the team for an upcoming project at client location.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably have a working experience of 4 Years and more , on production PostgreSQL DBs.
- Experience of working in a production support environment
- Engineering or Equivalent degree
- Passion for open-source technologies is desired
- Install & Configure PostgreSQL, Enterprise DB
- Technical capabilities PostgreSQL 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Server tuning
- Troubleshooting of Database issues
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Install, Configure and maintain Fail Over mechanism
- Backup - Restoration, Point in time database recovery
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies.
- A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
- Monitoring database performance
- Optimizing Queries and handle escalations
- Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on high profile production databases
- Implement security features
- DR implementation and switch over
Experience: 2 yrs plus
- Installation / configuration / maintenance of AEM Author, Publisher, Apache webserver and Dispatcher module configs.
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and DAM.
- Support of AEM infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
- Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager infrastructure and provide proactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
- Implement best practices for infrastructure configuration, migration/deployment and backup.
- Integrating Adobe AEM 6.x/AEM/DAM with external applications.
- Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, DAM, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Understand and participate in change control and change management processes.
- Should be able to work independently or with minimum guidance.
- Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams
- Experience with AEM administration, including user permissions, synchronization, sling, auditing, reporting, and workflows.
Cloud Support Associate - Gurugram
Regular working days - Sunday to Thursday
Shift Timing - 9 AM to 5 PM
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Building on the rapid success and adoption of MongoDB, we are delivering applications and services that make it much easier to manage and scale database deployments. These next-generation systems are a growing list but currently include products such as Atlas, Cloud Manager (cloud.mongodb.com), Compass, etc to name a few.
Our Cloud Support Associates provide their exceptional analytical skills and customer service to ensure that MongoDB users are successful with our suite of MongoDB application-layer products. We’re looking for individuals who want to dig into the details of how “big data” and “web-scale” systems are successfully assembled and operated every day by organizations of every size and flavor.
Cloud Support Associates are a key part of our elite Technical Services organization that supports MongoDB customers worldwide, with teams in locations including New York, Austin, Palo Alto, Sydney, Delhi, Dublin and Tel Aviv.
If you’re passionate about the opportunity to get comfortable working with the cloud every single day and be part of a team that works at the frontier of SaaS services and database systems, this is the role for you.
Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career
- Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
- Work with talented people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
- Investigate customer’s technical issues to find solutions, discover and report bugs
- Technical troubleshooting, log and server analysis
- Customer support by cases or over the phone
- Gather feedback from customers and redirect it to sales, engineering, product and marketing teams
What are we looking for
- A passion for solving customer problems
- Prior knowledge of AWS, or other public cloud
- General knowledge of OS (Linux, UNIX, Windows)
- A focus on customer service
Good to have
- Foreign Language
- Previous Support Experience
To drive our employees' personal growth and business impact, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunity employer*
Problem troubleshooting & Solving skills
Hands-on Hyper Converged Infrastructure & Virtualization technology Like: VMWare, RHEV And Nutanix.
Experience in Monitoring tools: Nagios, Icinga etc.
Knowledge of Backup Technologies like Commvault Etc.
Hands-on experience on storage Systems i.e. SAN/NAS, Net Backup- Dell EMC
Knowledge of CIS Security benchmarks.
Expert on UNIX, Shell, Bash Scripting.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for the cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?
So what are we looking for?
- Experience in On-premises to AWS cloud Migration.
- Linux and Windows servers knowledge .
- Application knowledge like Java, .net, Python, Ruby.
- On-premises to Cloud migration assessment experience as a must .
- Able to provide a detailed migration analysis report and present it to the customer.
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication skills.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and being able to work under stress.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Managing initiatives for migration and modernization in AWS cloud environment
- Leads and builds Modernization architecture solution from (on-prem or VMWare) into modern platform (Cloud AWS) through modular design by understanding application components
- Leads and SME in Modernization methodology and can lead the Design thinking workshop, method tailoring as Client environment and Client industry
- The 6 most common application migration strategies below required
- Re-host (Referred to as a “lift and shift.”)
- Re-platform (Referred to as “lift, tinker, and shift.”)
- Re-factor / Re-architect
- Retain ( Referred to as re-visit.)
- Application migration analysis experience like application compatibility on the cloud, Network, security support on cloud.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12.
- And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just a degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too :)
- Architects with 10+ total and 6+ years of experience on Modernization applications and led Architecture initiatives on AWS Modernization.
- Managed and implemented at least 5 engagement modernizing client applications to AWS Cloud and on WebSphere and Java/J2EE or .NET.
- Experience on using DevOps tools during Modernization.
- Complete in-depth experience and knowledge of AWS as a product and its components.
- AWS certification would be preferred.
- Experience in Agile fundamentals and methodology.