Aerchain is an AI-powered Procurement platform transforming the way purchase is done in enterprises. We are a 2-year-old funded startup with some of the largest global companies as clients and are part of 3 top accelerator programs backed by Reliance Group, top VCs & Supply Chain experts. We are on the lookout for technology enthusiasts who would love to contribute to revolutionising the world's procurement industry with Artificial Intelligence!
1. Define technical blueprints and take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack of the product.
2. Design, build, test and deploy product features that are reliable, secure and optimised for performance across all environments.
3. Work closely with product management team to define and refine feature specifications.
4. Work with cross-functional teams to address technical dependencies.
5. Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms.
6. Mentor upcoming engineers in the organisation / team.
1. 4+ years of experience in developing dynamic, scalable web applications.
2. Demonstrated ability in building / architecting large scale products in the React ecosystem.
3. Ability to work with teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
4. Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures and algorithms.
5. Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrates good design and UI / UX sensibilities.
6. Excellent technical leadership and mentoring skills.
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Loves writing and owning code and enjoys challenges and problem solving.
2. Self driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
3. Takes end-to-end ownership of the product, ideates on product requirements with the team and drives it from design to implementation.
4. Action-oriented and dreams big. More importantly believes and has the ability of “Making it Happen !”
1. Be part of the engineering leadership team - You’ll have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and take key technology decisions to build future-forward products.
2. Build a truly disruptive product - We are building a platform that transforms the way S2P cycles happen in enterprises. Using data at every step, we plan on automating processes starting with requirement gathering to payments and customers love us!
3. Be part of the high-growth challenge - In the process of scaling from 1-10, we are sure that there are very exciting and challenging times ahead. The experience of being a part of this growth phase is unique and will fast track your career. You’ll obviously learn a lot!
Greetings from Deltacubes Technology!!
● Strong experience of Angular 8 +version with expertise on the following area :
✔ Very good knowledge of material design components
✔ Angular CLI and CDK.
✔ Creating new Components
✔ String Interpolation and property binding.
✔ In depth knowledge on angular Core package
✔ Two way binding concept
✔ Use cases on Angular Life cycle methods
✔ Inbuilt directives and custom directive
✔ Creation of Custom events and Event binding between components.
✔ Communication between two custom components
✔ Local references and View child and Content Child options
✔ Services and Dependency Injection and its implementation in various use cases
✔ Angular Routers and routing
✔ Observables and their use and implementation
✔ Pipes to transform output Creating Http request ( API handling)Dynamic Components
● Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Typescript
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
● Adhering to best design practice
● Good Written and Verbal communications.
We are hiring for Junior, Mid as well as Senior level Software Engineer.
(Consider the designation as follows )
Up to 10LPA
Sr Frontend Developer
Up to 12LPA
Lead Frontend Developer
Up to 20LPA
Locations: (Job location: Pune, Gurugram, WFH)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- London, UK
- New Delhi: Sector 13, Dwarka, New Delhi
- Haryana : Commercial Block-1 Golf Course Road Phase V, DLF City, Zone 6, Gurugram, Haryana
- Pune: 301 & 303, White Square, S.No. 48, Hinjawadi
Must Have skills
Nice to have skills
MongoDB, MySQL, PHP-Laravel
Lead Frontend Developer
MongoDB, MySQL, PHP-Laravel
- Meeting with Visual designers to discuss project design and layout.
- Coding the entire HTML and CSS for site/pages from end to end.
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility.
- Ensuring page design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Providing support to other frontend and backend developers.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Basic understanding of CSS Preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
● Strong knowledge of web standards
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work
● Familiarity with differences in other HTML5 based views, such as ones in email clients
● Knack of adhering to best design practices
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Partner and work closely with Backend developer for seamless API integration
● Build usable product by evaluating through the eyes of the customer; builds strong
customer engagement and creates processes with customer viewpoints
● Develop well-written front-end code for new product features as well as maintain code
and fix defects within the existing code base
● Apply best-practices and coding patterns to ensure your solutions are maintainable,
modular of high code-quality and work well across browsers and devices
● We have multiple automated checks in place before your code goes live. Some important
ones include bundle size, Lint errors, Lighthouse Scores, integration test suites and
many more, so we expect you to be compliant with them. We want our developers to be
lazy, they should be always looking for opportunities to automate anything and
Apply if you have...
● A graduation/ post-graduation degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics (IITs, IIITs
and NITs preferred)
● 2.5 - 5 years of strong experience and 100% hands on with Core and Object Orient
● Good knowledge of NodeJs fundamentals and architecture
● Hands on experience with HTML and CSS
● An experience with ReactJs, Redux, React Router, GraphQL and Svelte
● An experience with build tools like grunt/gulp/webpack Linting, Compiling, Minifying, etc.
● An experience in performance optimization for CSS, JS, images, asset caching
● An experience with best practices for JS development using jslint, testing frameworks
● Hands on experience with version control system preferably Git
● An experience with package managers like npm or yarn
● An experience with Cloud based development (AWS)
● An experience with micro services
- Developing new user-facing features using Next.JS
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum cross-platform UX and performance optimization
- 3+ years of experience with a thorough understanding of Next.JS and its core principles
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of web optimization and SEO practices.
- Experience with mobile responsiveness.
- Knowledge of any CSS library/framework such as Bootstrap, Tailwind.
- Experience developing component-driven UIs with strong fundamental CSS skills
- Experience with popular Next.JS workflows (Such as: Vercel Platform)
- Experience in building fast and SEO friendly websites
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processers like SCSS is a plus
- Knowledge of the complete MERN stack is a plus
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Know-how with regard to front-end tooling such as webpack, Babel etc
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with agile development practices like code review, regression testing, and continuous deployment
How we work?
- Microsoft Teams is our go to tool for daily communication
- We conduct daily standups and team meetings over Teams
- We encourage open discussion and debate, and place tremendous value on ownership and founder mindset.
- We value: design + amazing UI/UX, documentation, To-Do lists and Data based decision.
- We're distributed but not alone! We might be working around the world but we believe in the value in getting to know each other outside of working hours
- We get together for a bi-weekly townhall and frequent destressing session with a certified healer!
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% remote workplace model
- Health Insurance of Rs. 3L
- Top performers eligible for attractive equity options
- Mental Health Consultations with heyy app.
- Company sponsored upskilling courses
- Growth Hours: 40 hours every year
- The chance to give back with 40 hours for community causes
- Fun company retreats twice a year
- Access to a Financial Advisor
- Develop user-facing features, while building reusable code & libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed & scalability
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- 1-3 Years work experience in Frontend
- Experience working with libraries/frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, DurandalJS, etc.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3. Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues & ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool - GIT
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Experience with API integration and development.
- Experience developing reusable components.
- Proven experience in understanding complex user needs with multiple stakeholders and providing practical solutions that can work in production.
- Experience working on mobile apps is a plus.
- Should have development experience of 3+ years.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Collaborating with the product team to design/architect, develop and maintain progressive web apps.
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual makes a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive eCommerce platform.
You will be a part of: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Myntra-Jabong Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business. The multi-billion-dollar Myntra-Jabong business fundamentally rests on a set of highly scalable, robust and intelligent Supply Chain Management systems that solve real-world problems of predicting the demand from millions of our customers, for a combination of millions of products from our product catalogue, and intelligently connecting that demand to thousands of national and international sellers or suppliers using a set of advanced homegrown tech products that we build and manage.
with world-class software products.
The SCM engineering at Myntra-Jabong operates within two distinct verticals: Supply-chain Outbound (Fulfilment systems) & Supply-chain Inbound (Selection systems, Partner experience).
● Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software engineers; this
requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions and the hands-on ability to
lead by example.
● Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instil and follow good software development practices
and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile practices as well as
be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus on product quality.
● Team management: You will be responsible for hiring and mentoring your team; helping individuals
grow in their careers, having a constant dialogue about their aspirations and sharing prompt, clear and
actionable feedback about performance.
Skills / Experience
● Total of 9+ years’ in developing front-end for large scale web based consumer facing products and 2 + years’ experience in team management
● Degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Good understanding of mobile platforms and browsers.
● Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals.
● Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design.
● Excellent programming skills in HTML5, CSS3.
● Building advanced responsive layouts.
● Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus.
● Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients.
● Exposure to mobile-based interfaces, social media.
● Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from consumer
● Technical depth
o Strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design and code
yourself. Technical experience in building and operating web-based applications. Deep
understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the client interface to the database).
Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
● Execution ability
o Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple software
development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and institute good
practices and tools.
● Strong understanding of object- oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of