Role & Responsibilities:
- Individuals are responsible for all traditional development activities analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Add new features to existing Windows and Web-based applications in Visual Studio 2019. Interacting with internal team.
- Transform business and design needs into innovative products.
- Drive all projects to completion within deadlines.
- Perform thorough testing to find issues ahead of time.
- Engineering software needs more precise analysis & coding skillset
- Enhance skill set by working with fortune 500 clients
- Interacting with internal team.
- B.E in computer science or related fields.
- Hand on development experience with web & database technologies (MS SQL).
- Excellent programming & communication skills Strong problem solving, judgmental, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
- Self-Motivated, flexible & Innovative.
About CeMent Digital Pvt Ltd
· Ability to automate process using automation tools not Limited to i.e. MS Flow, Power Apps, Mainframe automation/VBA Automation and Dot Net.
· Management and Maintenance of automation products and infrastructure.
· Knowledge in Database management, automating and troubleshooting systems.
· Project Delivery and execution against multiple automation project plans and delivery commitments.
· Excellent Communication skills to articulate technical ideas in brainstorming and explain technical solution to business in simple manner.
· Professional Experience in business Analysis and process automation using RPA and other techniques.
· Design, Code, test, debug and document for projects and programs including upgrades and deployment.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and window based applications.
· Good to have: Expert in multiple automation software/platform i.e. RPA, IA etc.
Technical Experience :
- Net development work experience
- Proficiency in NET Development with Net Core.
- Strong object-oriented programming OOPS design skills, SOLID principles and proficiency in software design patterns
- Experience in database MS SQL Server, No SQL
- Solid understanding of Microservices
- Good understanding Azure, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with version control systems GitHub and Bitbucket
Envoy combines technology and global immigration services to offer the only immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce. We empower companies to acquire the best talent regardless of where they are in the world; helps mobilize employees around the world to take advantage of business opportunities; and enables the management of entire global workforces, providing a strategic, proactive view into workforce and financial forecasting and compliance. We are a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Our Engineering Team
We have a passionate product engineering team that works on complex technical challenges, employs creativity, and constantly learns a variety of frameworks, tools, and technologies. While we are dedicated to delivering excellent product, we also believe having fun along the way motivates us to pour our heart into what we do. Our team has mastered development and delivery process, allowing the team to focus on designing, architecting, and crafting masterpieces.
We are growing rapidly and expanding our team in India, join our product engineering team to be part of this exciting journey.
"Programming isn't about what you know; it's about what you can figure out.” - Chris Pine
- 8+ years of strong programming experience on .NET platform
- Expertise in C#, ASP.NET Web API / Typescript / Angular (or any front-end framework or passion to learn Angular)
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Azure experience is a plus but not a deal breaker
- Experience designing high-level and low-level design of the system
- Experience with microservices architecture is a plus
- Provide technical guidance to the team and take ownership of delivery
- Responsible to technically groom backlog items providing design, architecture, and implementation details
- Quality is the key driver to successful delivery, ensure highly testable and quality deliverables
- Leverage troubleshooting and analytical skills to analyze issues
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other protected classification.
The job requires .Net Sr Backend Developer. This Developer is expected to have strong technical skills, work closely with the other team members in development and ability to work stand alone. Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision, Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus 3-5 Years of .Net relevant experience
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of databases like MySql, SQL. Ability to write optimized SQL queries and good knowledge of Stored Procedures.
- Sound knowledge of testing frameworks like NUnit, XUnit or MS test.
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of MultiThreading concepts
- Sound knowledge of Linq.
- Proven knowledge of WCF or Restful Web service creation
- Sound knowledge of Design principle, OOPs concepts & Solid Principle
- Sound knowledge of Entity framework
- Experience with GitHub, Tortoise SVN Version Control
- Strong attention to detail
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Sound analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
We are Hiring Windows Developers
Experience : 4+years
Primary Skills : Experience with MVVM,WPF,XAML,C# .net
Job Code : "PR1009"
Location : Pan India
NP- Immediate to 15 days
#Windows #wpf #winforms #mvvm #C#
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we- d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the .NET Technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications.
- Creating and integrating services and APIs using Web API 2 for various products and applications.
- Working on system architecture and databasing in MongoDB, MySQL, and NoSQL.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics
- Using JSON to store and transport data.
- Working with other team members and the team lead using Project Management Tools and Version Source Control to create industry-leading technological products.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in MongoDB.
- Knowledge about AWS Cloud is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of .NET development and lifecycle methods in C# Language.
- Experience in making Web API 2 including routes, class components, async methods, parallel programming, authentication, and authorization, etc.
- Experience and hands-on knowledge of data management methods with MongoDB, MySQL, or NoSQL, etc.
- Should have experience and understanding of using JSON.
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS Cloud and cloud computing techniques is an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Having a BSc Degree in Computer Science is optional but should have some educational knowledge of computer science.
- Strong experience in .NET, C# Programming, SQL server,
- Strong Object Oriented design and analysis skills.
- Excellent debugging skills, able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system
- Ability to design, develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
- Experience in Onsite / offshore model.
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Understand and develop technical solutions for complex problems that require regular use of logical thinking, reasoning and ingenuity
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs, code review and analysis.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability tounderstand requirements by reading Business Requirement Documents(BRD), Functional Requirement Documents(FSD)
- Capability to visualize and document functional requirements into technical implementations using technical documentation and unit test cases
- Ability to code technical implementations based approved technical designs
- White box testing (unit test)
- Ability to communicate regarding work related verbal and written
- Other required soft skills to work in a team.
- Ability to guide junior developers technically.