Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
Own and drive the development of new products and features @ Jodo.
Lead design and development of the Jodo backend platform.
Write reusable code/modules while optimizing for speed of delivery.
Identify opportunities for automation.
Make cloud (AWS) infrastructure/services scalable and secure.
Mentor junior developers to improve their speed and quality of code.
Core team member - work closely with founders and head of engineering in building high-quality products Traits of the Ideal Candidate.
High sense of ownership - Personally own the targets, and feel that the buck always stops with you.
Quality of work output - Optimize the speed of delivery and scalability of products built.
Good communication - Ability to clearly communicate with internal stakeholders.
Hungry to learn and grow - Passion to learn & be a better version of oneself; motivated to succeed Background.
8+ years of proven experience as a Backend/Full Stack developer in a fast-paced environment.
Proficient in building Microservices/RESTful APIs with any modern tech stack.
Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
Ability to analyze and convert business requirements into technical requirements.
Track record of outperformance in previous workplaces.
ENGINEERING MANAGER @REBEL FOODS
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast.
The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been build on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model.
While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
Engineering History @ Rebel
In order to understand more about the challenges that you might face at Rebel, it’s important that we go back to the inception and get acquainted about our journey to date. From the times when excel sheets served as our POS system at stores having one brand, to our evolution as a company that uses smart kitchens - we have traversed the phone, web, and app channels over time. From being a single brand restaurant, we moved to be a parent company with a dozen restaurant brands under the umbrella, while simultaneously moving our operations from a single kitchen to more than 300 locations across 30 cities in India and in a few international locations. The team of engineers at Rebel has built one of the most unique platforms in the world that can not only help operate a kitchen with multiple brands but also aids in operating business at scale. To give you additional perspective, the team has built more than 40+ products in the last 4.5 years. The innovation spans through technologies like polygon architecture (dynamic delivery radius) for a multi-brand operation from a kitchen, to managing each step of the kitchen ops — queuing, load/prep time, batching of orders, out of the door algorithms; inventory prediction based on consumption data, personal
recommendation engine, deep integration with every aggregator, last-mile delivery app, CRM systems, multiple brand websites and apps, reporting and analytics systems, and more. Everything that was mentioned has been built on a tech stack developed by our Engineers. This enabled us to tackle the massive complexity of a multi-brand operation while keeping all parts of the business supremely efficient and optimized.
Future of Engineering @ Rebel
We are now building Engineering 2.0 at our company. The vision is to make technology the Brain (AI, Machine Learning, analytics to drive every business decision of the company), the Body (robotics led automation at our Kitchens, driving tremendous operational efficiency), and the Mind ( building an AI/ ML-driven virtual personal butler for customers across app, web, and voice, like Netflix of food) at Rebel. This will mean working across technologies and product/engineering teams to build solutions that would be “first - time” in the world. Engineering @ Rebel will break new grounds.
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about solving customer problems using people, processes and technology
- You are an engineer at heart, obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good technical and organizational design
- You are unafraid of making bold decisions to eliminate inefficiencies and improving the velocity of software development
- You are an owner and take responsibility for outputs and outcomes
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks and environments: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading a team of software engineers; owning and developing the roadmap to support your long term vision for the services and conducting tactical execution at the same time
- Hiring, mentoring and coaching your direct reports to be the best they can be, both in their current roles and in their careers
- Liaising with product, business and leadership teams to ensure business priorities are met
- Continuously improving management and engineering processes. Planning, estimating projects and tasks and ensuring software development best practices are being followed
- Working closely with engineers on day to day activities, including writing, reviewing and troubleshooting code
- Owning services, and managing ongoing features, fixes, and daily operations of services
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 15 years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Built and led high performing engineering teams
- Experience working with complex, high traffic, and consumer facing distributed platforms
- Proven engineering knowledge and experience
- The ability to operate at a managerial level as well as diving deep and getting your hands dirty when required
- Experience in establishing software development processes and practices; A track record of good project planning and execution
- Good communication skills, both in person and via the keyboard
- Made decisions that impacted technical design, development and planning for one or more projects / programs that impacted multiple teams or functions.
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS or Azure or GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to mentor and teach junior and senior engineers
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
- Key Technical Skills: Deep experience on Performance Engineering with understanding of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in defining and realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale real- time enterprise Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Ability to review existing Architectures and identify Risks, Trade-offs, and share recommendations for addressing the identified
- Demonstrate strong understanding of cloud architecture considerations when scaling and tuning application deployments. Must have hands on experience working on any of the Cloud deployments on AWS or
- Good experience on leveraging APM tools to provide deep dive analysis on performance problems. Deep understanding of the dashboards which can be built for CIO level interactions. Must have relevant experience on APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Experience in performance optimization of J2EE systems on any of different types of application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss etc. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment
- Experience on working on Performance Testing Projects. Fair understanding of Performance Testing tools - Apache JMeter /Gatling/ HP Load Runner for Load testing. Must be in a position to review Performance Testing programs and steer directions towards right Workload Model, appropriate Test and Monitoring Strategy, build performance models and derive at right Capacity Planning.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics like - Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hadoop, Apache
- Good skills in RDBMS like: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, Cassandra, and Mongo DB
- Exposure to Agile methodologies & Continuous Integration Tools
- Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur (someone who has built technology teams ground-up, built new solutions from scratch)
- Very sound understanding of technology and have a consultative
- Sound understanding of complex enterprise IT environment and issues faced by CIOs in the digital
- Excellent Pre-sales experience and have played a key role in winning business along with the sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Go getter and results oriented
- High energy level with ability to work well under pressure
- Good relationship building skills. Someone who enjoys CIOs trust and has an ability to develop relationships at all levels (technology teams) of the customer
About Climate Connect Digital
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, we were acquired by ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy, for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. The world is still at the nascent stages of using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all the stakeholders.
OptiMax is Climate Connect Digital's future-ready offering to renewable energy asset operators and investors. It boasts sophisticated big data processing and analytical capabilities, which feed into a suite of cutting-edge algorithms for optimising operational and commercial decision-making. Boosting renewable energy production is a critical part of the company's vision of a Net Zero grid, wherein economies around the world are able to permanently retire thermal energy production facilities, in defence of our planet's future.
About the Role
At CC.D, Engineering Managers are responsible for ensuring their team is staffed, performing and delivering quality solutions, while supporting the wellbeing and ongoing professional development of their team.
We're looking for candidates with significant experience building, managing, and monitoring backend services at scale. You will be expected to manage your time well, communicate effectively, and collaborate in a fully distributed team.
You will lead a team of backend engineers, helping them solve technical challenges, project planning and ensuring that enterprise engineering practices are followed to help them build out robust & scalable backend services.
- Help manage our software development cycles by supporting prioritizing, speccing, and building features
- Develop a roadmap for your team’s focus areas and set goals to work towards that plan
- Help tune our engineering processes to allow us to scale and continue shipping high-quality software (ensuring effective implementation of engineering practices such as test-driven-development, CI/CD & more)
- Regularly conduct peer reviews, code audits and promote good practices
- This position is primarily a management role but the candidate should be extremely comfortable with coding efforts like PR reviews, bug fixes, and other coding activities outside of critical path development efforts
- Work with engineering leadership to solve technical and architectural challenges
- 6+ years in hands-on engineering roles (4+ in senior / principal level)
- 2+ years in managing engineering teams
- Solid understanding of test-driven development
- Have significant experience in backend technologies like databases, async job processing, messaging systems, indexing/search systems, web frameworks, etc
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and great at oral/written communication
- Be growth-minded and want to help improve our processes, scale teams, and take other actions that significantly improve our productivity and quality.
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
- Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
What it’s like to work with us
You become part of a strong network and an accomplished legacy from leading technology and business schools worldwide when you join us. Such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Oxford University, University of Cambridge, University College London, and many more.
We don’t believe in constrained traditional hierarchies and instead work in flexible teams with the freedom to achieve successful business outcomes. We want more people who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our comprehensive support system comprises a global network of advisors and experts, providing unparalleled opportunities for learning and growth.
Who we are:
Acqueon's conversational engagement software lets customer-centric brands orchestrate campaigns and proactively engage with consumers using voice, messaging, and email channels. Acqueon leverages a rich data platform, statistical and predictive models, and intelligent workflows to let enterprises maximize the potential of every customer conversation. Acqueon is trusted by 200 clients across industries to increase sales, drive proactive service, improve collections, and develop loyalty.
At our core, Acqueon is a customer-centric company with a burning desire (backed by a suite of awesome, AI-powered technology) to help businesses provide friction-free, delightful, and referral-worthy customer experiences.
We are looking for
We are looking for an innovative and mission-driven Director, Engineering to play a pivotal role in building the most critical engineering solutions for our business growth. This new role will be supporting the enterprise and Technology organization of business line.
The Director, Engineering works with the Product Owner to understand the business strategy and work together to define the roadmap of product feature development over the next couple of years. Along with that the key aspect is to ensure that the team is aligned to deliver these strategic initiatives which would encompass building data streams, data analytics and feature development across multiple projects in close partnership with our Product teams.
As a Director Engineering in Acqueon you will….
Responsive team player who can proactively contribute for building technical strategies for applications and systems by promoting an understanding of the technology and business roadmap. He /she is someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment.
- Lead a team of strong developers, working on large-scale, complex and cutting-edge systems and ensure that the team optimizes codes, while contributing to business goals and product strategies
- Chalk-out and implement the vision, technology roadmap and business goals
- Operate with scale and speed, amidst ﬂux in the fast-paced environment and evaluate performances regularly and share and seek feedback
- Managing the development and delivery of complex features from design to production according to product requirements
- Work closely with Engineering Leaders, Managers; Product Management, Business Development and Operation teams, and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace, estimate and plan projects in an agile environment
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Building a strong development team that can work independently and at the same time will collaborate with other international R&D teams
- Responsible to review Architecture and design technically robust, ﬂexible and scalable solutions and deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up
- Expertise in highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- Strong object oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces
- Superior management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience in delivering high quality projects on time
- Strong technical competence with a track record of individual technical accomplishments
As a Director in Acqueon you will need….
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech/MS in any stream – Computer Science/IT preferred
- With 15+ years of experience in building and managing highly skilled development teams, and the ability to lead, coach and influence them
- Deep understanding in Java, Golang, SQL/NoSQL database, Elastic search, K8S and Docker
- Experience in developing scalable, concurrent, low-latency, fault tolerant systems
- Strong track record of leading and managing the delivery of software development projects, meeting key milestones and overcoming challenges
- Previous experience in working with other international R&D, product management and support teams
- Proven knowledge in both architecture and implementation-level software design of high-scale distributed systems
- Drive the success of the implementation by applying technical skills, to design and build enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with the Architects and cross functional teams and follow established practices for the delivery of solutions meeting QCD (Quality, Cost & Delivery). Within the established architectural guidelines.
- Ability to manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination to resolve them
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, and driven team in a context-switching environment
- Should have experience with CDP platforms, NoSql platforms, java/python, AWS platform, ELT (connectors to fetch data, transform) additionally experience with Sagemaker, AI Modelling and Data Science would be a plus
Overall 10+ Years of Experience with at least 4 years of experience as a Technical Architect primarily in Cloud Native, Web, Mobile, and AI/ML – Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning solutions.
- Good experience in Architectural Design, gathering Business Requirements, R&D (Research & Development), POC’s (Proof of Concepts), Agile Development model, and Technology evaluation.
- Good exposure in the Design, Development, and Maintenance of commercial products/projects.
- Good knowledge of AI & ML technologies like scikit-learn, NLP-Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, spaCy, Tesseract, OpenCV, NLTK, NER-Named Entity Recognition, NumPy, Pandas, Python etc.
- Good experience on Design Models like Cloud Native, DDD (Domain Driven Design), Micro Services, Polyglot, and 2-Factor Applications.
- Good knowledge of Hybrid Mobile Application development for Android & IOS using Cordova & Phonegap.
- Good knowledge of Cloud based Application development using Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Cloud, AWS (Amazon Web Services), Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud.
- Good knowledge of Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB, Oracle, and MySQL to develop database solutions using SQL, PL/SQL, SQLite, WebSQL, and MQL (Mongo Query Language).
- Good knowledge of Kafka, Kong (API Gateway), Keycloak (IDAM Server), Fluentd, Filebeat, Kibana, and ActiveMQ.
- Good knowledge of JavaEE Application Model to develop web-based solutions, using Struts Framework (Servlets, JSP, JSTL, and EL), Spring, Hibernate, JNDI, JDBC, and JavaSE.
- Good knowledge of AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS Batch, AWS Lambda, AWS Glue, AWS Athena, AWS Cloud Search, AWS S3 Glacier, and ....
As the Head of Engineering, you will build and interact with the entire engineering team to
solve problems and build the entire learning platform. This will involve working on building
the learning management system, content management systems and to build the online live class platform. This includes building the backend platform and frontend journeys for
Roles and responsibilities:
• Building the product architecture for performance and scalability of the end-to-end
• Recruiting, mentoring and training junior developers
• Working in close coordination with the founder to implement various business-related
objectives of the company.
• End to end delivery of new features
• Design, develop and own components of a highly scalable education platform
• Constantly strive to improve software development process and team productivity.
• Lead module development independently
• Working with Product Team/ Sales Team to make both the ends of business meet
• Ensuring best of design processes to ensure better user experience, higher
engagements, and root cause elimination of technical issues.
• Out of many tools and technologies, you must be excellent at Java, MongoDb /
MERN Stack & React Native to build Web Application & Mobile Application for the
Required background, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• 5-8 years of experience in building products end-to-end; preferably at least 3 years
with building products from scratch and getting the 0-1 journey
• Tech Stack (Node.js, React Native, React.js, AWS, MongoDB)
• Ability to code and build the product on their own with assistance from junior
• Strong knowledge of Performance optimization
• Strong Object-oriented Programming concepts, data structure and algorithms
• Experience in developing scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services
• Experience with prevalent design patterns and advanced system designing
• Good experiences with databases and Schema design. Knowledge of NoSQL
• Strong Problem-Solving skills and communication skills
• Frugal approach to problem solving and product building process
• B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech Computer Science or related field
Who can Apply:
• Are available for full time in office (Bangalore)
• Have relevant skills and interests
• Opportunity to step up and become a leader, to, have full-ownership of the work and
to create impactful global products
• A chance to work alongside the leadership team from Harvard and IIT
• Competitive market-standard compensation
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
The Engineering Org is looking for a proficient Engineering Manager to join a team that is building exciting
and futuristic Data Products at Condé Nast to enable both internal and external marketers to target
audiences in real time. As an Engineering Manager, you will drive the day-to-day execution of technical
and architectural decisions. EM will own engineering deliverables inclusive of solving dependencies
such as architecture, solutions, sequencing, and working with other engineering delivery teams.This role
is also responsible for driving innovation, prototyping, and recommending solutions. Above all, you will
influence how users interact with Conde Nast’s industry-leading journalism.
● Primary Responsibilities
● Manage a high performing team of Software and Data Engineers within the Data & ML
Engineering team part of Engineering Data Organization.
● Provide leadership and guidance to the team in Data Discovery, Data Ingestion, Transformation
● Utilizing product mindset to build, scale and deploy holistic data products after successful
prototyping and drive their engineering implementation
● Provide technical coaching and lead direct reports and other members of adjacent support teams
to the highest level of performance..
● Evaluate performance of direct reports and offer career development guidance.
● Meeting hiring and retention targets of the team & building a high-performance culture
● Handle escalations from internal stakeholders and manage critical issues to resolution.
● Collaborate with Architects, Product Manager, Project Manager and other teams to deliver high
● Identify recurring system and application issues and enable engineers to work with release teams,
infra teams, product development, vendors and other stakeholders in investigating and resolving
● Required Skills
● 4+ years of managing Software Development teams, preferably in ML and Data
● 4+ years of Agile Software development practices
● 12+ years of Software Development experience.
● Excellent Problem Solving and System Design skill
● Hands on: Writing and Reviewing code primarily in Spark, Python and/or Java
● Hand on: Architect & Design end to end Data Pipeline (noSQL databases, Job Schedulers, Big
Data Development preferably on Databricks / Cloud)
● Experience with SOA & Microservice architecture
● Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices with experience on implementing CI/CD,
Log aggregation/Monitoring/alerting for production system
● Working Knowledge of cloud and devops skills (AWS will be preferred)
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience in evaluating team member performance and offering career development
● Experience in providing technical coaching to direct reports.
● Experience in architecting highly scalable products.
● Experience in collaborating with global stakeholder teams.
● Experience in working on highly available production systems.
● Strong knowledge of software release process and release pipeline.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move to
invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely dedicated to
data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel
process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team
aimed to create a company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an
environment where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team at
Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and boost
online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data
Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data
Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions
for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse forms of
self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the extraordinary. We
are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
As Project Manager, you are responsible to work closely with the client ,Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of project.
- Responsible for managing Product Development & Support team
- Responsible for P&L of multiple accounts
- Supervise delivery and support projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years of hands-on experience in RUBY ON RAILS / REACT technologies
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in customer facing role
- Solid understanding of project management and experience in waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Working experience in onshore offshore delivery model.
- Proven written /verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to hire, mentor and retain high performers
- Expertise to supervise delivery and support projects
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
What would I be doing?
- Actively work with Product Managers to scope out and plan projects
- Be actively involved in hiring and growing our engineering team
- Plan and organize sprints with a highly ambitious group of engineers
- Actively work with engineers helping them break roadblocks throughout the sprints
- Involved in building and reviewing Project Architecture
- Actively review Code, Product and API Specifications
- Develop engineers on the team and help them advance in their careers
- Care about agility as much you care about scalability and availability
- Build and help us evolve our culture
- Teams at Our Company is expected to be comfortable working across the stack, delivering new features and products from start to finish
- Most products are Ruby on Rails applications with ReactJS frontends. We have PostgreSQL for most of our storage, and everything is hosted on AWS
- Clear and influential in both, writing and person
- Being a role model for the team
- Bringing-in the experience of building and scaling system to 100x
- Programming expert - help team resolve programming related issues as quickly as possible and introduce the team to better ways of building products.
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Us.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Our Company is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working here translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Our company has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce