What you’ll be doing
- Lead the development of our platform’s front end.
- Work with the product and design teams along with the founders to build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, implementation, and maintenance.
- Work closely with founders and internal/external stakeholders to build products, tools, and services from scratch and deliver high-quality software solutions.
- You'll leverage your frontend knowledge to help improve performance and reliability, and polish existing features.
- Share your technical expertise to help the team make thoughtful and scalable design decisions and identify performance bottlenecks to troubleshoot quickly.
- Manage product development priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Ensure high-performant and responsive web applications and websites.
Skills & Qualities we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- 2-4 years of experience as a frontend developer (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers) at a fast-paced, preferably early / growth stage start-up.
- Knowledge of codebases and version control systems (Git).
- You have experience debugging performance issues with UI in modern browsers across multiple platforms.
- Well-versed with SQL database design & RDBMS concepts.
- Strong arithmetic reasoning, logical and analytical thinking skills.
- Strong knowledge of code quality maintenance and performance analysis.
under one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling lives surrounded by wellness and grace.
The founders of Mosaic, Revant and Dhyanesh have more than a decade of experience building,advising and investing in consumer brands. This has allowed them to understand the Indian consumer in a level of detail about their health, habits, and more.
As the lead for the frontend development team at Mosaic, you will be the sole owner of the
entire FE development cycle for our consumer facing web products in ReactJS. Also, you will
be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the backend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences. You would also need to control the mobile app development lifecycle on ReactNative.
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Has led a mobile development effort on ReactNative
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team
for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed
and improve customer experience
• Build an advanced ecommerce admin dashboard application for our platform.
• Proven working experience in React JS app development and experience with Webpacks and integration with
• Good understanding of Hooks and Redux State Management tools.
• Understanding of React Design principles and architecture patterns.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs like the one of Unicommerce.
• Create Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Work on bug fixing
and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Have a good understanding of CI/CD tools (any).
• Robust knowledge of popular databases like MongoDB, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, Redis etc;
• Knowledge about AWS Amplify is super plus.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
• React JS, Redux
• Hooks and redux state managements
• React design principles
• Architectural pattern
• Unit test code
• High level design
• Ci/cd tool
• Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Redis
• AWS amplify
• NodeJS, IDEs, Restful API’s , Git
About Our Client
Our client is a Currency Exchange in India. Built with user experience and security in mind, Our Client provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Our Client aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Our Client is recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space.
Why Our Client?
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Front End Developer - Angular, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
What will I do?
- Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
What skills should I have?
- Must have 7+ years of experience in frontend development with an internet startup.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indian!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in realtime. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India
making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic
team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to
learn and grow.
Job Overview :
Software Development Engineers FE will be responsible to participate in all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analysing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, creating user interfacing applications (Web Or Mobile) , troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality. An ideal
candidate would be someone who has proficiency in React Js, good analytical skills, the ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions, and excellent teamwork skills.
● Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code.
● Develop, scale and maintain web Applications written in ReactJs.
● Validating the functionality and security of the application.
● Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
● Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
● Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
● Meeting with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
● Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college.
● 2-6 years of experience in frontend software development.
● Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms.
● Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus.
● Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
● Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Lead Frontend Developer who can understand both the design and business context in a technical ecosystem and manage the consumer facing user interface development life cycle, from designing, planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
- 6+ years of web UI development experience including 4+ years of deep, hands on experience in building robust, highly reusable and responsive web applications using HTML, CSS3, SVG, React, Redux, Thunk ecosystem
- Great problem-solving skills with solid data structures and algorithms knowledge
- Strong ability to translate the design/wireframes into reusable micro components
- Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring junior developers with good delegation and time-management skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and has extensively worked with Redux, Thunk, Axios etc
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Oauth2 etc
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for perfection, benchmarking and optimization
- Writing and maintaining batch jobs to streamline processes (Shell, Perl etc).
- Strong understanding of Agile and Lean software development processes and practices
- Worked with WebSocket, Push notifications etc
- Experience working with local-storage, cookies etc
- Proficient understanding of CORS issues and ways to work with such issues.
- Proficient understanding of social network APIs.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Inclined to take ownership of tasks and to ship highly polished products with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
Knowledge in VUE JS is mandatory and selection process will depend 60% on it.
🤘 Who are we?
👌 The takeaway for you?
About the Learning curve in the Job role, the opportunities are plenty as Xongl is working on an inclusive deep tech in the field of distributed computing or storage on the cloud. Cloud will dominate to be the hotbed in India, with the double growth rate than globally in the cloud adoption, till 2030. As a frontend developer Intern, you will have the opportunity to work along with the core team for creating User Interfaces which will be used by enterprise customers. It will give you an edge to understand the client expectations in Enterprise SaaS applications. According to Nasscom, Cloud spending in India is estimated to grow at 30% p.a. to reach USD 7.1 – 7.2 Bn. in 2022.
- Fixed stipend.
- Certificate jointly signed by Xongl and NIT-Trichy
- Letter of recommendation.
- Full-time job offer with ESOP benefits.
The Intern for this position will go through mandatory 4 months of Internship period with a monthly stipend ranged between ₹6K- ₹10K / Month. First two weeks will be the probation period for this internship and the next two weeks will be onboarding training.
🤝 What are we expecting from you?
- Developing front end architecture.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Implement APIs developed by the backend Developers.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering with 3+ years experience.
- Strong knowledge in developing responsive web app, designing models (JSON) and (Server communication (REST APIs) are preferred.
- Strong knowledge in modern Frontend frameworks & libraries like Angular, Redux + React are preferred.
- Strong Knowledge in HTML templates and modern templating technologies are preferred.
- Strong knowledge in modern libraries like React is preferred.
- Knowledge of NodeJS, NPM packages is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of Gulp, Bower is a plus.
- Knowledge of ExpressJS is desirable.
- Knowledge of Docker is desirable.
- Basic Knowledge of relational DBMS and SQL