Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Vamos digital
Digital Marketing Manager for Woliba
Woliba is leading the way with a fully virtual, one-stop platform to help organizations small and large continue to drive success with company culture, morale and workplace wellbeing. We help companies enhance their employee experience with one comprehensive platform to manage wellbeing, engagement, recognition, and rewards. We are currently ranked as one of the top Corporate Wellness Programs globally beating out many of the long-standing competitors in the industry. We are looking to disrupt our space but need the right team in place to help with these efforts. If you’re looking to grow your career in a fast-paced environment and work for a company that helps organizations and their teams, we’d love to hear from you! You must be a self-starter, motivated and passionate about wellness.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing Manager
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Supports and guides the direction of email marketing campaigns
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
Qualifications and skills for Digital Marketing Manager
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Great problem-solving skills
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Great communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with project management tools such as Asana or Trello
- SEO and SEM experience such as link building and on-page optimization
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the SaaS industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Experience with marketing tech tools for social media management and email marketing, and influencer outreach such as BuzzSumo, BuzzStream, Buffer, MailChimp, and HootSuite.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms.
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
10. Influencer Marketing
11. Basic knowledge of on Page & off Page SEO
12. Basic knowledge of WordPress / Shopify
13. Using Canva & basic knowledge of other video editing tools for stories etc.
14. Content writing, News Letters & Blogs14. Brand Audit & Research
16. Strategy creation, Competitive analysis & Content Research for SMM
17. Google Ads & Facebook Business Ads
Their technology and understanding of the mobile space allows them to lock-in on trends before others do; thereby allowing their customers to make better decisions and investments.
The company is founded by alumnus of tier one institutes including IIT Delhi and ISB, and the founders have experience across a range of sectors including Venture Capital, B2B Saas, and Analytics Tech.
What you will do:
- Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation, etc. to drive traffic
- Identifying, developing and optimizing growth channels to drive growth Layout and executing the ASO plan for the portfolio of Apps Analyse marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies with the product team
- Providing inputs and expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams to share ideas, feedback and present results
What you need to have:
- 4+ Years of experience
- Excellent analytical skills and skills to leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behaviour trends to generate creative ideas
- Prior experience in ASO (organic growth)
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Awareness of different growth channels like Influencer Marketing, etc.
Role - Associate Director (Biddable)
Experience - 5+ years
Location - Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi
About our Client:-
Our client is part of a global media agency with a mission to make advertising more valuable to the world. They do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. They hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. They promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging.
3 best things about the job:
- Get to work on some new-age and youthful client brands
- Will work closely with the leading publishers such as Google & Facebook
- Will be one of the pillars of GroupM's performance marketing division.
In three months:
Understood the complete biddable media scenario on clients business, e.g. Search, Facebook, etc.
Handled day-to-day tasks/requirement effectively
In six months:
Optimized implementation in all biddable media platforms
Recommended and implemented best practice
Explored and executed an innovation in one of the biddable media platforms.
In 12 months:
Exceed client expectations in terms of biddable media implementation
Create a road-map for the next year.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Analyse, track and optimize on an ongoing basis effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns performance including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Communicate with internal stake holders on project development, timelines, and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Monitor and administer analytics dashboards and key reporting MIS tools and regularly make recommendations for improving the data available.
Stay ahead of the competition by analysing, keeping pace and regularly documenting search engine and PPC industry trends across web and mobile platforms, and adopting new/best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Relevant experience of 6 - 9 years in PPC/Performance marketing roles
- Expertise in Web analytics
- Through understanding of Google AdWords
- Understanding of Bid Management Tools
- Number Crunching
- Team Management
GrowthAssist is one of the globally recognized outsourcing agencies in the industry based out in India, founded in 2020 with a current strength of 25+ team members, and growing rapidly.
Currently, we are hiring passionate Paid Marketing Specialists to join our team. Please refer to the job description for more insights about the organization and the role:
- Job Location: Jaipur/Pune/Mumbai/Ahmedabad/Remote OK
- Job Title: SEM Consultant
- Job Timings: 5 PM to 1 AM (IST) | US Client
- Job Type: Contractual & Full-time (Both)
- Required Experience: 2+ years
- Salary: 30-50k INR (Month)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and keeping track of ROI.
- Compiling regular spend reports for campaigns.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Understand the client’s business and work towards achieving their KPIs.
- Weekly/fortnightly and monthly reporting of the accounts with data insights.
- Be up to date with industry updates and experiments.
- Drawing the strategies, executing, and analyzing profitability.
- Coordination with the other teams to get the right assets and execution done.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge/experience in working in-house or agency working methodology and culture.
- Ability to work flexibly and towards tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with coding and conversion tracking will be an add-on.
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management tools but not limited to: Google AdWords Editor, Yahoo advertising platform, MSN Adcenter, Facebook ads manager & LinkedIn campaign manager.
- Proven track record of management of paid search campaigns (Google, Yahoo, MSN), mobile paid search campaigns, GDN & shopping ads, and Retargeting campaigns.
- In-depth understanding of paid social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn) creation, drawing the strategies and analyzing the performance.
- Working knowledge of tracking and analytics tools (GTM & GA).
- Google Ads certifications with in-depth knowledge.
- Expertise in Advance level Excel operation (Pivot Table, VLOOKUP Experience).
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Additionally, we at Growth Assist review communication skills and English fluency to ensure effortless collaboration.
What We Offer
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
Foodrik is looking to launch a range of tasty, fun and nutritious products for children. Seed funded, we are currently in stealth mode and at pre-launch stage with imminent commercial launch.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate person to join the leadership team with equity ownership.
You will be responsible for driving the digital footprint, establishing the brand identity and growing and managing sales through various platforms such as ecommerce marketplaces and our own website.
Some of the key deliverables will include:
- Build e-commerce, ambassador network, retailers, and D2C arm of the brand to drive businessgrowth while developing newer channels
- Drive impact of Brand through Digital activations
- Must have experience in Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and Key account management withecommerce channels
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including google ads, social media marketing withexpertise in Facebook and Instagram marketing, email marketing and display advertisingcampaign
- Designing innovative engagement strategies for the target customer base (e.g. gamification),
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals(ROI and KPIs)
- Manage CRM, customer feedback and data analytics
- Work closely with operations to ensure supply metrics are achieved and maintaining inventorylevels
Key candidate requirements are:
- Relevant experience in the online food and beverage space is essential
- MBA is preferred
- Ability to multi task and willing to work across roles and functions
- Experience across online marketing channels, social media, affiliates, influencer marketing,display advertising, CRM & email marketing and gamification
You need to be entrepreneurial in mindset, outcome-oriented, and have a demonstrated track record of creating step-change growth for B2C business and driving online sales and digital engagement.
The founder has piloted the project till now and wants to strengthen the leadership team to build growth momentum and get a motivated individual to lead the front-end of the business. The role will have the thrills and challenges that go with working in a startup, driving value, dealing with limited resources.
If the role excites you and you are looking to work with a mix of fixed salary and equity ownership, get in touch with us
1. Handle social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
2. Post on a daily basis
3. Increase traffic on our pages
Zoop.one is Looking for a Talented App Marketer who will create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
Job Brief :
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
Responsible for managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks
Plan, execute and manage the daily content of various channels (local and international), including social media, mobile app and video etc.
Creating strategies for generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels
managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
Responsible for tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Identify and manage new & existing content providers, including both individuals and financial corporates.
Responsible for new customer acquisition via our mobile app.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
Worked on Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement..
Must have experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..
Should understand the concepts of Lifetime value of a user (LTV) and its application.
Must have experience in delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
At least 3+ years of experience in App Marketing/ digital marketing/ financial editorial /Content Management .
Data-driven mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Working within the Fintech ecosystem is a must.