About Vamos digital
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
- Planning, monitoring and updating the ongoing company presence on social media
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
- Being actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organizing their distribution through various channels
- Measuring the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEM Rush etc.)
- Acquiring insights into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors
What you need to have:
- Experience 0 to 1 year
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- The right candidate will have excellent English communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for all things marketing and technology
- Must have a passion for writing
- BSc/ BA/ BMM in marketing or relevant field
- Benefits: Being part of a startup thats turning out to be a game-changer
We are storytellers for all that's digital. Whether its digital marketing or social media marketing, whether its social advertising or search engine marketing, we even build an end to end software products such as websites, mobile apps, customized software, etc. to help startups, ideas, struggling brands or companies, new brands or companies. Our services encompass a wide range of digital solutions like branding, social media marketing, online advertising, graphic design, content marketing, software development, app & web development, user interface & experience design, online research. We have some amazing & exciting projects for young audiences to work on. Our team is full of passionate hustlers executing at a high speed. Looking forward to having more excited & proactive individuals onboard.
Intern's day to day responsibilities include:
1. Work on digital marketing campaign planning
2. Handle efficient advertising campaign setup across platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Adverts)
3. Work on LinkedIn ads, Twitter, and email marketing advertising (to name a few)
4. Conduct preliminary online market research & competition analysis
5. Assess audience interests, behaviours and demographics across platforms for every industry
6. Track and analyze website traffic flow to effectively optimize live ads
7. Work on effective keyword planning on the basis of search volumes, cost per clicks, bid values, etc.
8. Work on effective search engine optimization strategies (on-page and off-Page both) for websites
9. Monitor online marketing trends on social media
10. Prepare accurate in-depth reports on the overall performance of marketing campaigns.
11. Prepare pitch decks and proposals
12. Coordinate with content strategists, graphic designers, digital marketers and clients
13. Explore the complete gamut of the features of various social media platforms designed for marketers
Skill(s) required :
- Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), English Proficiency
We are looking for an experienced and creative Digital Head to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Experience : 3-6 Years
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices
- Education: Any degree
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Proficient in English
Adbuffs is a digital-first performance marketing agency with a laser focus on launching and scaling eCommerce brands worldwide. We've accelerated growth for eCommerce companies in over 12 countries. With the journey started in 2019, with the principles "Empathy, Disciplined Creativity and Zero tolerance to EGO" we are stepping towards a fantastic future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidates having experience of working for eCommerce industry / Lead generation are required.(E-Commerce experience is must)
- Candidates having ability to use past experience and trust in smart work and hard work are welcome.
- Analysing and interpreting provided clients data and providing expected solutions to the client.
- Candidates dedicated to perfecting the craft and affluence in Google ads are required.
- Optimistic professionals with creative and out of the box thinking capabilities are must.
- Candidates with client need analysis & handling experience and bound to deliver high quality service are required.
- Drive new ideas and processes to improve the performance of campaigns, including account structure, bidding, ad copy, and keyword development.
- Developing effective media buying strategies.
- Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns.
- Proven experience as a Media Buyer or similar role; experience in the eCommerce industry is MUST.
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Any Degree in Media, Advertising or related field.
- Job Location:
- Working days & Job Timings:
Monday - Friday, from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Salary: 2 LPA - 6 LPA
A talented Digital Marketing Intern is required to work in our Marketing department within a wide range of tasks.
- To follow the guidelines by Digital Marketing Expert and accordingly carry out other activities
- To work cordially with the team for better growth and overall success
- To assist in management of social media channels of the company like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- To create content for SEO and SMM.
- To make sure that the content posted is relevant and in accordance to what is actually required for better campaigning online.
- To do research on upcoming and new trends.
- To maintain blogs by working in coordination with the content management team.
- To analyse online user behaviour, funnel metrics and thereby suggest modifications if needed.
- To make a report accordingly and discuss with digital marketing expert or manager regarding implementation and improvisations.
- To be able to formulate strategies to make a lasting digital connection with the customers.
- To work on client projects by assuring better results
- We are looking for digital marketing interns having basic knowledge of social media, SEO, SEM etc.
We are looking for someone well versed in aspects of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Marketing, B2B Strategies). We are looking for the next member of our marketing department: an ambitious individual with industry-expertise. We are an organization that weighs in more on the individual's actual skill set.
- Generate business for our website designing and digital marketing venture
- Lead generation and nurturing
- SEO activities to ensure business visibility
- Social media management
- Device and deploy an effective marketing strategy which contributes to achieving the organization’s goals
- Customer relationship management
- Liaise with the development team for client projects
- Other marketing activities as a part of high end marketing strategy of the organisation
- Periodic progress report for evaluation and analysis
Perks & Benefits
- PF & ESI facility
- Pick up and drop available for all employee
- On-time salary
- 5 days a week, Saturday, Sunday fixed off
- Hike and appraisal
- Scopes of growth
Qualification & Eligibility
- Graduation in any stream (A marketing and management degree would be a plus)
- Proficiency in English (Required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- A data driven person with strong marketing skills (Preferred)
- Positive and resilient attitude with some negotiation skills (Required)
We provide innovative IT and IT-enabled services to our clients across the globe. Anupam Technologies as a dedicated team caters to the strategic marketing & branding needs of various industries. Our innovative business processes ensure that our partners stand apart in the field of brand marketing and lead generation.
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, creative and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Developing the event brand in the marketplace will also help to drive web traffic, grow the social media interaction and client acquisition
- Facilitate all internal and external communication about the event to increase attendee revenue and create new partnerships
- Understanding the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players
- Create and proofread web updates at all stages of the campaign life cycle
- Working with internal stakeholders, editors, internal designers and conference producers to ensure marketing campaigns have been implemented effectively
- Instigate promotional activity through email, print, data and mailing to enable multi-channel marketing
- Creating content and deliver communications that drives lead generation
- Producing all marketing material including email brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, banners and web imagery
- Manage the shows blogs, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the site.
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing plan for exhibitor and visitor recruitment
- Fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, social media
- Database filtering and segmentation
- Planning, copywriting and proofreading
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum marketing experience from a B2B events or conference production organisation
- Graduated to BA degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with proven examples
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs