About White Panda
White Panda as a platform offers a convenient content creation process to Digital Agencies, Brand-turned-Publishers, SAAS companies, and E-commerce platforms without the need for Micromanagement.
Being built with a model based on Language, Human Resources and Marketing, the company works with thousands of content creators to power content marketing for hundreds of leading brands. Some of our notable clients include Radisson, Apollo, Axis Bank, PNB Housing, three of the top 10 marketing agencies in India, and so on. The core team at White Panda is a diverse range of professionals who are alumni of institutions like IITs, BITS, and Goldman Sachs. The venture is funded by highly successful entrepreneurs, Tier-1 investors, and IIT Gandhinagar; and is also cash flow positive.
In the outset, the purpose of any content is to educate or entertain. We aim to have an impact on end consumers by elevating the quality of Education/Entertainment by partnering with 40 Lakh businesses globally.
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have six products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building a new one this year. We are developing custom and complex integrations for HubSpot for our various clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
We are looking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to our team who brings good on-ground execution and understanding of digital marketing. You should have good experience working on HubSpot. You need to know marketing as well as some amount of code.
Experience: 2-5 years
- Understanding client requirements and business goals and build out the right digital marketing strategy
- Setting up landing pages on HubSpot by collaborating with design and development teams, ensuring all tracking and reporting tools and code are set up correctly
- Setting up and managing HubSpot workflows and email marketing campaigns
- Learn how the HubSpot CRM platform works and be able to solve business process challenges
- Handle analytics and reporting
- Deep understanding of digital drivers of demand and approaches such as SEM & Social Media & most importantly, the productivity and intent associated with each.
- Proven experience working (hands-on) with industry tools and analytics packages, including email, social posting and listening, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms. Examples: HubSpot, Marketo, Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Kissmetrics, VWO, Moz, Ahrefs, Adwords, Basecamp, Asana, etc.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience with a focus on traffic enablement, site experiences, and optimization
- HTML/CSS coding experience
- Ability to forge strong cross-functional relationships with both tech (operations, development, design, etc.) and business (Marketing and Sales) teams
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external business partners.
- Evidence of proven track record with inbound marketing campaigns, including development, execution, and analysis.
To derive long term and relevant insights through data driven Marketing resulting in better decision making. The role is expected to be significantly future focused and forward digital thinking of the organization.
Qualification & Experience :
- At least 7+ years of experience working in in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Strong Experience in building effective Demand Creation initiatives
- Social Media Influencer Marketing - To strengthen our digital presence
- Content Marketing & SEO Data based marketing; Data acquisition and deploying data based marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of DTC / E-Comm Platforms.
Key Deliverables of the role :
1. Identify trends, patterns and concerns emerging from data (internal/ external) and convert them into insights/ hypothesis. Test these hypotheses and present with recommendations for positive business impact.
2.Build Digital Influence: Publish and collaborate with brands to move Digital Quotient across Org globally. (India, SEA, Bangladesh, MENA)
3. Create Digital transformation agenda for India & International - Bangladesh, MBL & MENA
4. Marketing measurement - deep diving and understanding the conversion funnel on DTC
& Ecom to help brands grow & convert better.
5. Digital Infrastructure: Help set up, manage, expand & measure content platform & strategies. Build infrastructure to support Digital Marketing
6. Digital Enablement: Help in creating and driving digital learning quotient in the org. Share knowledge and new trends in digital world, Enable usage of best practices and digital playbooks across Org.
7. Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
Exp: 2 to 3 years
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
No of Opening: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 days
Skills Required: - Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Creative and compelling storyteller. - Search Engine Optimization
- B2B Brand Marketing in Social Media & Email - Analytical and problem-solving mindset. - Video creation, editing, & design
- Strong research skills. - Strategic thinker. Responsibilities
- Must have B2B Brand Marketing experience in the Platform of Social Media & Email. (Preferably for IT companies should be added advantage)
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Create content plan associated with short- & long-term marketing targets. - Designing, creating, writing, editing, improve and managing content in our website, social
media, blogs, branding and video scripting. - Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Use various ideation methods like brainstorming to solve the needs to add value to the
company. - Conduct user research, customer and competitor analysis. - Conducting extensive primary and secondary brand research. - Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends. - Writing compelling brand stories
At CallHub, we are making personalized communication scalable. We build texting and calling solutions for political & nonprofit organizations and businesses.
CallHub primarily facilitates voter registration, GOTV efforts, party leadership races, advocacy campaigns, fundraising, donor engagement, and voter outreach.
We have been part of presidential elections and multiple grassroots campaigns. The US, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands are our primary markets.
CallHub serves more than 2000 customers across six continents.
Our growth team is looking for a performance marketing professional. A driven professional passionate about solving problems. We are looking for someone to scale our paid marketing efforts. We prefer someone with good communication and excellent analytical skills.
- Plan advertising budget, strategize and build performance media campaigns (Google Ads, Native Ads, FB, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Initiate ads on other platforms to run experiments to find profitable models
- Data-driven decision-making, using platform metrics website data. Own key marketing reports around conversion rates and campaign performance.
- Complete ownership of key metrics for paid channels that align with Callhub’s overall growth objectives. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans to achieve set targets.
- Should be able to scale acquisitions while reducing CPA by finding ways to optimize efforts across channels and figuring out the right channel mix.
- Partner with the creative teams to advise on compelling ad copies (images & text copy) for various mediums and channels, develop test ideas, and manage A/B testing
- Create campaigns primarily on Google Ads, FB Ads, Twitter ads & Linkedin ads. Experiment with other paid strategies like influencer marketing or paid platforms like Quora.
- Optimize campaigns for performance(ROAS and other KPIs) based on industry benchmarks and CallHub’s growth objectives.
- Proficient with Google Analytics 4 and Universal Analytics. Working knowledge in digital analytics and other relevant tools.
- Have working knowledge about Google tag manager and Segment.
- Have experience building reports and dashboards for KPI measurement.
Must have 2-3 years of experience in
- B2B/B2E Industry
We’d love if you also have experience(but not mandatory),
- With WordPress CMS
- With concepts like landing page optimization and conversion rate optimization.
- Working for marketing agencies working with multiple industries.
- Experience with tracking and improving critical KPIs on a dashboard.
- Content is going to be a huge part of our marketing efforts. Having experience in driving relevant traffic from content and measuring conversion and ROI from it is required.
- Strong understanding of how to drive relevant traffic from channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, search – both organic and paid.
- Practical experience with email marketing is a must. Proficiency with marketing tools & technologies like email automation, landing page design and instrumentation, and A/B testing are a must.
- Strong sense of product as you’ll be a key influencer in how the product shapes over time.
- Creative thinker, story-teller and problem solver with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree is required.
- Hands on experience in the eCommerce domain, especially on the seller side.
- Understand how to build and nurture a community of users, advocates and influencers and use this to amplify the word of mouth for the product.
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy.
- Any experience with data sciences and analytics, R or python.
- Knowledge of or experience with UI/UX, graphics design or product management.
- US education is a strong plus. All customers are in the US to having spent time there and cultural familiarity is helpful.
Pocket52 got certified as India's First Cryptographically Secured Random Number Generator Poker Platform Powered by Lava-Lamps. We are a funded start-up, raised funds from Speciale Invest and couple or marque angel investors. We are growing 5x :D
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to join us. This profile involves the promotion of products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing techniques are applied, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly.
In the role of a digital marketer, you'll be involved in developing an organization's multi-channel communication strategies and may work across several areas, or specialize in a few.
-Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
-Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI's.
-Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
-You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition - with an implement, test, and measure mindset
-You write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
-You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
-You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
-Having an entrepreneurial mindset
-Fast and willing to learn
-Understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
-Experience in performance marketing & SEO
-A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
-Being curious and creative
-Being relentless in pursuit of growth
-Preferred to have experience in Hotjar, Semrush, Hubspot and/or other similar tools within the growth stack
1. Plays the games with some measure of desire to improve.
- Of course, we want you to be someone who plays the games we create our tools around. Playing them may be enough, but to communicate to players effectively you must have some sort of latent desire to improve…No we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
2. Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- We don’t want to tell you what to do all the time. Hopefully, you will tell us what we need to be doing.
- We want “can do” people, not “can’t do” people. In our experience, passion breeds enthusiasm, which breeds a strong desire to learn. That’s why we want to know you care.
3.Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Think of our team as a ranked team, we strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support each other, but that also means being good critics.
- Be able to take criticism! That is the only real path to improvement!
About Us -
- Marquee Entrepreneurs from Education, Consumer Service, Content Platform Verticals with a history of successful exits.
- Co-Founder of Plancess, ranked among top 3 Ed-Tech companies by 2015, sold to Career Point Group
- Co-Founder of TimeMyTask, a pioneer in on-demand hyperlocal home cleaning startups, sold it to MyDidi
- A combined experience of 30+ years across domains, having an experience of building capacious teams
Awesome Office | Unlimited Poker Gaming (U can win a lot of cash if u become a pro) | Intellectual Exchange & Satisfaction | Discussion War-Rooms | Free Medical Insurance | Free snacks, because we need fuel! | Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day? | Relaxed dress code | Employee Performance Bonuses | Commuter stipend | Flexible work schedules | TGIF | Pet-Friendly Office
We are looking for someone well versed in aspects of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Marketing, B2B Strategies). We are looking for the next member of our marketing department: an ambitious individual with industry-expertise. We are an organization that weighs in more on the individual's actual skill set.
- Generate business for our website designing and digital marketing venture
- Lead generation and nurturing
- SEO activities to ensure business visibility
- Social media management
- Device and deploy an effective marketing strategy which contributes to achieving the organization’s goals
- Customer relationship management
- Liaise with the development team for client projects
- Other marketing activities as a part of high end marketing strategy of the organisation
- Periodic progress report for evaluation and analysis
Perks & Benefits
- PF & ESI facility
- Pick up and drop available for all employee
- On-time salary
- 5 days a week, Saturday, Sunday fixed off
- Hike and appraisal
- Scopes of growth
Qualification & Eligibility
- Graduation in any stream (A marketing and management degree would be a plus)
- Proficiency in English (Required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- A data driven person with strong marketing skills (Preferred)
- Positive and resilient attitude with some negotiation skills (Required)
We provide innovative IT and IT-enabled services to our clients across the globe. Anupam Technologies as a dedicated team caters to the strategic marketing & branding needs of various industries. Our innovative business processes ensure that our partners stand apart in the field of brand marketing and lead generation.
A little about Flynote (www.flynote.in):
Flynote is an international vacation platform with a belief that the best way to plan your trip is to speak to someone who has lived there. To get this done, we work with a global community of travel enthusiasts (Flynote Fellows) who travel and experience the world on our sponsorship. We then leverage this experience to monetise their passion for travel, using Flynote’s Technology Platform to plan & book highly tailored itineraries for our holidaying customers.
Founded by IIT Kanpur-ians in 2018, we are backed by some of the largest venture capital firms in the world & labelled as one of the top 15 early stage startups in Asia.
We are looking for great talent to join as earliest members of our team and make the world travel.
As a Social media marketing specialist your major responsibilities revolve around acquisition of travellers (leads) from social media channels such as Facebook & Instagram. This role requires you to take the ownership of the following responsibilities :
- Research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and then design strategies for paid acquisition via social media
- Managing a budget to be spent on social media ads
- Design and execute social media ads and align the goals of marketing, revenue and supply team
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for paid acquisition
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Diligently infuse tracking parameters and UTMs in the campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Align and leverage resources from the tech team, content team, supply team and revenue team to further optimize your campaigns.
- Identify potential new audience (eg :- lookalike audience) and leverage existing customer base by running remarketing Ads.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Marketing specialist in an experience, travel or hospitality industry.
- Worked on lead generation campaigns.
- Was involved in managing a marketing budget of 1Cr+ every month.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas and strategies.
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once with multiple managers.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is preferred but not a must.