Shared Machines is a Unique portal for sharing of construction machines among contractors. It facilitates transaction between contractors by listing of machines with location, availability along with detailed terms and conditions.
The portal is received well so far and has attracted more than 800+ machines with 100 + successful transactions of rental.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Be part of a promising fashion tech start-up and convert your creative vision to reality.
- Being responsible for all visual communication design & creation across all platforms
- Working closely with the Head of brand to develop new concepts and campaigns - long term and short term.
- Handling end to end responsibility from conceptualisation of campaigns/ content to execution
- Being responsible for managing 3-4 member visual design team including graphic designers, image editors, videographer/ editor
- Day to day job will entail : Social media content development ; Website content ; Performance marketing content
What you need to have:
- 4-5 years of experience with Visual communications / graphic design including concept development to execution
- Should have worked extensively on designing for social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook etc
- Savvy with all graphics softwares - AI, Corel, Procreate, Photoshop, videography and video editing, Adobe Premiere
- Education - Fashion Communications graduate from reputed institutes
This position is for our social media wing.
We would expect you to come armed with a sense of humor and an obsession with colors. Know your software, ditch the normal, and create more wacky Wednesdays than we could have ever imagined. You should be someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. You must be persistent and creative, with experience and demonstrated success in graphics designing.
This position is a full-time job at QBF Noida Sector 1 location.
Work Experience: 2+ years hands-on experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be part of the creative process from concept to completion.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy, and web best practices/guidelines, and a strong understanding of the latest creative trends.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude, the ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups and professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
- Stays abreast of the evolving technology and design landscape including the emergence of new standards and devices.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize and manage work while adhering to project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Continually push your design experience and knowledge of new design trends and tools to help contribute to improved work processes within the team.
- Creative agency or editorial background a plus.
- Collaborates with the creative team in the production of marketing materials and media.
- Ensures visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Contributes innovative ideas to shape effective ad experiences across digital, mobile, print, and video platforms.
- Meet with internal clients to develop the materials needed.
- Meet deliverables timelines.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Designing or other relevant courses
- 2+ years of experience in graphics designing
- English: Fluent
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing is a must.
- 5 days working
How to apply
- Please share your CV along with the work portfolio.
- Applications without a portfolio will be rejected.
Summary about us & the role:
Thrive is a restaurant-first direct ordering platform. Our product touches the lives of restaurant owners, management, kitchen + operations staff and also end consumers.
This role offers an exciting chance for you to build a consumer + merchant experience. And there's a lot of scope to grow and learn at the same time.
Direct ordering is a blue-ocean and we're looking out for innovative designers looking to create brand new experiences contrary to what you see already with food delivery apps.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Should possess strong knowledge of visual design principals along with proficiency with illustrations and icon design
- Proficiency with design tools such as Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Figma and prototyping tools
- Shape the user experience of wireframes by adding or enhancing visual elements considering the principals of aesthetic design.
- Focus on the aesthetics of a product and its related materials by strategically implementing iconography, typography, space, layouts, colour, Illustrations, and in dashboard training gifs/ videos.
- Maintain a design style guide and ensure every feature shipping out into production is compliant with it.
- Work closely with frontend engineers to provide design deliverables such as icons, fonts or any other styling element.
- Work closely with product marketing team on the feature announcement plans, come up with the creative and get them implemented.
Good to have
- Ability to multitask and coordinate between teams.
- Strong attention to detail and strong time management.
- Prior experience with SaaS tools & dashboards
- Prior startup experience
Position – Product Designer
Location – Mumbai/Bangalore
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Roles & Responsibilities
* Reviewing and improving our current platforms
* Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design
* Individually contribute to projects along with the product manager, developers and stakeholders
* Interacting with the team for ideation and work critique
* Evaluate and set best UI practices and standards
* Creating functional as well as beautiful solutions to the most hideous of problems across all devices
* Intriguing us with new ideas, thoughts, or observations
- Intriguing us with new ideas, thoughts, or observations
* Full time-based in Mumbai/Bangalore, we like to work collaboratively
* 2 - 5 years of relevant design experience
* User obsessed with strong Visual skills
* Hold other creative inclinations; we believe hobbies are an integral part of Designer’s growth
Freedom to execute with an opportunity to build a new product
Qualification – Any Graduate
Years of Exp – 2 - 5
Salary: 4-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Roles and responsibilities:
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
* Plans concept by studying information and materials.
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
* Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
* Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
* Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
* Strong graphic design skills
* Layout skills
* Analytical skills
* Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
* Proven graphic designing experience
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details
*Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
* Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
* Experience in graphic designing: 1+ years
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow