You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to help integrate digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Intern
will work with the marketing team, coordinating with other teams (such as design, HR, etc) to launch campaigns on time.
- Coordinate with other support functions to develop marketing material
- Define schedules, handle posting on social media
- Keep an eye on the trends, suggest and execute campaigns around them
- Perform audits, plan and execute all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence, increase the availability of multiple platforms
- Measure and report the performance of integrated marketing efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS, BMM degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of 0-1 year in digital marketing & contribution to B2B sales if any
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website advertising and analytics tools (e.g., Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Eager to learn and grow from marketing coordinator to digital marketing executive
Ajackus is a people-centric technology company that helps small to medium-sized businesses and digital startups grow faster. With 11 years of experience in creating purposeful impact, we assist clients in enhancing their technological capabilities by building highly efficient and accountable remote technology teams that use a patented architecture to create secure and scalable business solutions.
We’ve been recognized as a ‘Great Place To Work’ and are intentional about creating a diverse and flexible culture for our team. We believe in our values, our culture, and in providing a platform for every individual to share their suggestions and ideas through an ownership-based model. For our strong ethics and value system, we have been recognized by the Government of India under the 'Companies that Care' initiative.
Ajackus has team members working from every part of India, our hybrid work policy allows us the flexibility and choice to work from anywhere while being productive and efficient. We provide a lucrative bouquet of benefits that don't just focus on great compensation structure but cover the holistic perspective of an associate's life.
Our solutions have saved lives (Healthcare), brought transparency in commerce (Fintech), helped people with the assets for life (Real-Estate), and allowed people to build on top of what we have created (Open Source). Besides these, we have extensively explored emerging technologies like IoT, AI/ML, and worked in industries like electronics, telecommunication, e-commerce, mental health & wellness, travel, media & publishing, entertainment, etc.
Our philosophy is simple, we may not know all the answers, but we know how to find all answers. Come, join us, in this journey to create a true impact in the world!
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Requirement and Skills
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
As a CRO specialist you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to understand website behavior, identify opportunities to drive an increase in conversion, revenue and user experience, then develop and execute a strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. This is a customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills.
The ideal candidate would be extremely data-driven and makes design tweaks based on user behavior to improve conversions. An experience in creating UI/UX wireframes would be a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
Use qualitative (heatmaps, sessions recordings, surveys, etc) and quantitative(Google Analytics or similar) sources of data to analyze website traffic to understand user behavior and provide data-driven recommendations to increase engagement and conversion rate.
Establish web analytics framework to monitor the health of the key performance indicators and key conversion points in the web journey and marketing funnel. Understand and implement ways to monitor conversion funnel congestions, design and usability factors of highly converting web pages.
To understand the "WHY" behind the data and deliver actionable insights to further improve UX and conversion rate optimization to increase lead generation and online sales.
Define and maintain overall optimization program (site and e commerce experience, landing pages, forms and calls-to-actions) Use an iterative approach to optimization (hypothesize, design, test, measure, optimize), deriving actionable insights from the results, formulating new experiment ideas and hypotheses, while implementing winning results.
Develop or support the team in developing hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for optimization projects (A/B, Multivariate, Targeting, Personalization).
Coordinate with developers, analysts, and researchers to drive projects forward.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Prior experience of 1+ years of optimizing user experience/digital marketing campaigns/email campaigns/or anything that directly impacts revenue generated by the website.
Prior experience in a customer facing role or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction with excellent presentation skills
Conversant and able to use marketing platforms and tools that can measure and drive marketing programs and conversions; examples include Google Analytics, VWO, Adobe Target, Click-tale, Adobe Analytics, Tag management solutions, Tag audit solution, Optimizely, Google Optimize, and/ or similar tools.
Understanding best practices for UI and UX for websites
Understand of how E-commerce website work(what is ROI, AOV, Conversion Rate etc.)
Experience with research tools including HotJar, CrazyEgg, LuckyOrange/ heatMaps/ poll/ survey Zarget or other similar tools will be a plus
Experience with multichannel media campaigns including a working knowledge of paid search, testing ad text and landing pages Optimization, SEO will be a plus
Prior experience working in diverse client portfolio
5 Day working
Flexible work from home policy
‘No Leaves’ Policy: we trust people in getting work done
Company sponsored team outing and parties
Company sponsored lunch
No dress code
Salaries at par and above the industry standards
Great Learning and growth opportunities
Opportunities to travel onsite (Australia US,UK, South Africa) to meet and work with clients personally
Diverse and exciting client portfolio of internationally renowned brands
Job title- Digital Marketing intern.
Job type- Internship
Duration- 3/4 Months
Education Qualification- Graduate
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Good at multitasking
Location: Work From Home
Stipend: Not applicable
Timing: Flexible working hour
- Offer Letter
- Experience Letter
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Project completion letter
- Letter for achievements
- Job at our company
KINDNESS IS OUR SUPERPOWER - and our goal is to build and bring all kind of brands onto a single platform. kindlife is built to bridge the gap between customers’ values & brands’
kindlife is the world’s first well-being ecosystem that enables conscientious consumers with the largest community of well-being experts, brands, and content creators. kindlife platform
houses more than 150+ kinder brands in beauty, nutrition, and home care and has a thriving community of well-being experts and enthusiasts. We believe it is essential to be kind and in that pursuit, we bring together all products that are kind to you, kind to those around you, and kind to the environment. For us, any move; big or small; on the well-being spectrum is a kindmove and must be celebrated.
About the role:
This position will work closely with the marketing, merchandising & community building teams and run end-to-end campaigns from the campaign briefing through influencer selection and campaign execution and measurement.
What Your Impact Will Be:
● Develop annual planning and strategy under each category
● Manages all aspects of influencer campaign design, execution, and measurement on the community and social platforms
● Collaborate and align with cross-functional teams to build influencer activations that meet desired marketing objectives
● Strategically identify talent and influencers for brand campaigns and programs that maximize ROI and achieve campaign KPIs
● Ensure final creative and integrations are consistent with the brand brief and meet legal standards
● Compile, analyze and interpret data to optimize execution and report on campaign performance
● Manage existing and develop new relationships within the digital influencer community (content creators, platforms, agencies, managers, etc.)
What We’re Looking For:
● 2-4 years in an influencer marketing, media, or PR role, with a focus on digital platforms
● Significant knowledge across content, influencers, and media products
● Critical thinking and the ability to quickly assess opportunities and challenges
● Ability to set long-term strategy, clear goals, and KPIs
● Excellent organization and communication skills
● Experience being a team player collaborating across departments
● Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize demands
● Strong people skills and ability to effectively manage a direct report
● Self-direction and an ability to manage ambiguity
● Experience managing and nurturing junior team members
kindlife is at its best when every member of our crew feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day.
What It’s Like To Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company and work towards empowering the crew to reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors
● We collaborate : Being a part of the kind crew means being part of one team with shared values and common goals.
● We innovate : At kindlife we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
● We execute : We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Visit us at: https://kindlife.in/ or Join the conversation here :
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kindlife.in/
Do a reference check with a crew member. We’ll keep it anonymous, we promise!
- Job Title:- Marketing Executive
- Location:- Ankleshwar
- Basic work territory:- Bharuch , Ankleshwar
- Marketing industrial plastics piping systems.
planning, execution and optimization of different types of Google Ads (Search Ads, Display
Ads, retargeting, Discovery Ads, and YouTube Ads).
o Be the programmatic expert on campaign performance and optimization by providing
insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
o Leverage first party and third-party data for targeting and insights
o Work closely with the analytics teams to derive meaningful insights and drive a data-backed
o Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, ROAS, and LTV
• Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC
• drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services
• Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Executing implementation of strategic and operational SEO Strategies- On-Page, Off-Page & Technical SEO
- Performing an in-depth page analysis using various SEO tools & extension- Search Console, Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc
- Performing technical and On-Page SEO analysis to identify and execute website optimization strategies to boost organic traffic and conversions
- Executing and monitoring data based on SEO targets and timelines- KPIs and OKRs in alignment with business strategy
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders across the organization to get things done on time
- Staying on top of SEO news, Google Updates and so on and implement them in relevant day-to-day activities
- Creating optimized content for product pages and blogs in lines with SEO best practices that can break the clutter online
- Doing competitive analysis to fill in the SEO and content gaps for various product and landing pages
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- 0-1 years of experience
- Basic analytical mindset for understanding SEO KPIs and handling Data
- Excellent in English verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in writing and editing content
- Comfortable with technical analysis and adept at learning things quickly
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets- formulas, formatting, etc
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
Skills Required: Analytical Skills, Strategic Thinking, MS Office, Fluent in English, Writing Skills
If you want to learn and implement in-depth organic marketing, churn out SEO-friendly pages, have an eye for detail, and if data analysis does NOT scare you off- we'd love to meet you!