Here are the main tasks that a digital marketing EXECUTIVE can undertake:
- Community management: designing social media campaign, creating social media contents, answering to customer’s comments or questions (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok…).
- Managing the company’s official website.
- Writing contents for the company’s blog or website.
- Creating contents for mail diffusion (newsletter…) or online diffusion.
- Follow-up and improvement of SEO.
- Helping the marketing team to follow-up and improve the digital marketing strategy
Digital Marketing Manager Responsible:
responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy of the company. Digital Marketing Managers manage social media campaigns, content and event calendars, maintain the company's content, among all the other tasks. They will also measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
Should have at least 3 to5 years of experience in a similar marketing role. Certifications in Google AdWords and other social media certifications are preferred. Digital marketing managers should be experts in all things that involve the digital presence of a company from social media to e-commerce. They must have the ability to juggle multiple projects and stay on top of all of them. Digital marketing managers should also have photo and video editing skills in order to edit content.
Must have expertise or sound knowledge in –
Social media handling
Relevant Social groups advertisement
Building media related strategies
Running ad campaigns
About the Role / Core Competencies
- Manage the content that the business posts to social media.
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website.
- Improve the design, UX, traffic and content of the website.
- Create paid campaigns on social media platforms.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms.
- Create email blasts campaigns to target key customers.
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends.
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Deep knowledge of web design principles.
- Ability to identify long term trends in Data.
Job Location: Noida (Sector- 63)
Position: Full Time (WFO)
Role - Digital Marketing Manager
About Company -
Our client is a Tech Based Platform for freelance Photographer, Videographers, Food stylist and Cinematographer. Founded by alumni of IIM Bangalore. They are operational in about 100 Cities and 28 Countries. Leader in Food and Real Estate Photography. Done about 7000+ projects across the Globe.
Job description -
1. Design, maintain, and supply content for the organization's website
2. Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connection with customers
3. Monitor company presence on social media
4. Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
5. Plan, monitor & execute social media activities on channels like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
6. Run ads on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and other similar channels.
7.Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
Minimum experience - 2 years
About the Company:
Abmiro, a fast growing Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) based product company HQ in Pune, India is looking for senior tech roles for its product Postree (www.postree.ie). We have an onsite office in Ireland and we are growing aggressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
We are building a product that is going to be used by thousands of businesses and help them overcome their real world problems. We are taking you on an entrepreneurial journey with a vibrant team and a massive market opportunity. If this excites you, then this is an opportunity you should not miss.
About the Job:
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. Abmiro is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
We are having our best year yet here in 2023 and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Education: Bachelor in Digital Marketing or relevant degree
Experience: 1 to 3+ Years
Previous experience in working with the Restaurant Industry is a plus.
What does a Digital Marke Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, paid advertising, market research, email and social media campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence for the Restaurant / Hospitality Industry
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BE/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven 1 to 3+ years of working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in working with Canva like design tools
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Previous experience working in the restaurant industry is a plus.
What We Provide
- Opportunity to work for Overseas Clients
- Opportunity to improve & learn new things
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
- Others benefits including Provident Fund, Insurance, personal growth opportunities, technology growth opportunities etc.
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
We are looking for a performance marketer who thrives in fast moving environments. You will work closely with the growth and marketing head & cross functional teams to execute our complete inorganic marketing/paid ads strategy so as to help millions learn new skills &build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally
Requirements 1. Drive traffic to our product via channels ranging from paid advertising & social media to referrals. Lead and manage growth marketing strategies that can move the needle across the company's revenue goals. 2. Generate high-quality leads by optimising channels, messaging, landing pages, etc. 3. Obsession around customer behaviour, customer segmentation and targeting to ensure sharp targeting of customers with relevant communication.
4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct research and use it to understand user needs, identify key improvement areas, product & process iterations for driving sales &user growth 5. Work closely with sales and support team to build &optimize go-to-market strategy on lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations 6. Manage digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication and indepth analysis of performance to drive optimization. 7. Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them. 8. Key resource in developing internal core competency around the ability to segment, target, acquire, re-target and optimize consumer acquisition across a coordinated growth marketing strategy through all marketing channels and sources.
Must Have- 1. 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns and growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google). 2. At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles 3. 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google) 4. 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics 5. Experience driving growth strategy, sales operations and owning product that immediately drives the company's business objectives, growth and P/L
Good to Have- 1. Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role 2. Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.) 3. Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc 4. Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management 5. A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us: We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
2. Research and analyze through multiple tools like - Google Analytics, SEO Powersuite, Adwords, Keyword planner etc.. to draw insight and new strategies for improving ranking and conversions.
3. Responsible to bring all the sites/blogs to first page of SERP on all Organic search platforms.
4. Auditing and analyzing - identifying issues, finding root-cause, and experimenting with solutions at scale in order to improve SEO performance.
5. Conducting SEO experiments - using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and proving their effectiveness.
6. Trouble-shooting technical website issues that affect SEO and either fix them directly or via web development team ( technical team) .
7. Closely with the Content Marketing team & deliver high quality SEO friendly content that matches the business needs.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a mix of creative and analytical skills to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
BetterInvest is an investment platform focused on generating passive income streams and building wealth for investors.
We at BetterInvest provides you a variety of alternate investment options which are focussed on generating passive income and helping investors achieve financial happiness. One of the first asset classes that we are launching is fractional ownership in Commercial Real Estate. We are enabling access to wealth creation opportunities that were previously available only to the top 1% of the population. We make commercial real estate investing easy, affordable and transparent.
Visit www.betterinvest.club to learn more.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build the overall digital strategy for the company
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns that generate potential leads to the product
- Responsible for the monthly budgets for the digital marketing
- Use analytics tools to monitor and do complete data analysis from website traffic till conversion
- Monitor campaign performance and identify opportunities for improvement and optimise campaigns accordingly
- Collaborate with team members on campaign development and implementation
- Measure campaign performance across channels and assess against goals
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role and B2C lead generation.
- Experience in running successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels and geographies.
- Deep understanding of paid campaign strategies across channels to drive revenue (Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn ads).
- Deep understanding of analytics tools to track and capture key data of the campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take new initiatives and push the boundaries constantly.
- Learn quickly and knows what it takes to achieve results and getting it done.
- Love putting brains behind decoding how the search engine works
- Loves building strategy and executing it
- Anytime to get hands dirty in getting things done, no matter if it is outside the job description.
- Know how to utilize team to achieve much better results
- Know when to seek help and when to figure out on your own
Note: If it is not relevant opening for your Profile, please ignore the mail as it is a bulk mail.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: More than 2 years
No. of openings: 5
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Salary: Depends on the candidate, however paying higher than the market standard.
- Creating campaigns and ads on Google | Facebook I Tiktok I You tube
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimization
- New Keyword Development and Testing
- Coordinate with the Graphic Designing team to get creatives made for ads
- A/B testing of page designs to maximize conversions
- Landing Page Optimization
- Pushing our Digital marketing Strategies beyond industry best practices
- Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Must have managed a marketing budget of 10 Lakhs per month or more
- An analytical mind and an interest in the Digital marketing industry is must.
- Eager to learn, self-driven, independent problem-solving ability
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Google Ads | Facebook Ads I Tiktok I You tube
- Creative thinking
- Data Analysis
- Marketing tools experience