Candidates expect to go through a technical telephonic round followed by a coding assignment before the final in-person round.
Candidate should come from prior experience in Developing Software related to Attendence , time management , Shift manangement , Calender management, Scheduling Management , Automated scheduling , shift swapping software , time tracking , vacation tracking , leave tracking , calender management , calender organizer , appointment organizer
Function: Technical Management → Product Management
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is excited about taking up new ideas and bringing them to life. The ideal candidate will help shape and execute our product roadmap, drive data driven decisions and execute on our core product initiatives and development.
Come and join the market leader of distributed solar and energy solutions company and help to build the software products that will change the energy industry!!
Our client has one of the largest portfolios of distributed generation assets in India serving a diverse set of industrial and commercial customers. They offer end to end customized solar solutions including designing, procurement, engineering, permitting, project management and monitoring. Founded in 2013, the company is run by veterans of the power industry with experience in companies such as AES, NTPC, Mirant and SBI Capital Markets.
The company has received an equity investment of $150 million from I Squared Capital, a $3 billion infrastructure private equity fund focused on developing long-term sustainable infrastructure assets globally. The company' s business proposition is solar power with zero capital, no maintenance hassles and guaranteed savings for the customer from Day 1.
The company has partnered with leading Indian and multi-national companies like Dominos, Hilton Hotels, Fortis Hospitals, and others to meet their sustainability and carbon-reduction objectives. In Jan 2018, Yes Bank has signed a solar energy co-financing letter of Intent(LoI) with the company, for the solar projects which are slated to be completed by 2023.
As a EV Technical Expert / Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding of electrification trends, markets, competition and developing the right technical requirements for the products needed in the EV portfolio.
What you need to have:
Mode of interview – Google Meet
Location – Bangalore
Work Mode - WFH
About the Company:
Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), worlds one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of 14 years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
General Summary of the Profile:
You would be responsible for executing different tasks in product lifecycle by collaborating closely with the stakeholders to identify and design solutions to improve user growth and customer experience. Identifying the root cause analysis of problems and suggesting improvements in product based on insights. Collaborate with the teams to translate vision into solutions which will drive business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the product roadmap spanning across desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
- Proactively identify gaps in the current e-Commerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value.
- Synthesize product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources, including various cross-functional teams.
- Generate new product ideas, research/ analyze their feasibility and business impact, and then help in executing implementation of those ideas by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Merchandising, IT, Marketing, Sales etc.
- Conduct user & site search analysis and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis.
- Collaborate with User Experience team on wireframes and UI designs that supports product requirements.
- Develop detailed product requirements documents and user stories. Work collaboratively with IT, QA, Design and Analytics across sprints to determine the best implementation and reasonable launch timelines to deliver great customer experiences.
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback Pre and post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct problems.
- Root cause analysis of problems and suggesting improvements in product based on insights supported by solid analytics and logical thinking.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic system
- Transfer, communicate and report the gained knowledge and key findings out of the analysis, internally to the stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, Business or equivalent experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of product management in ecommerce domain preferably product based and retail sector
- Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, tablet and mobile web
- Understanding and experience of conducting User testing would be preferred
- Strong analysis skills & deep understanding of web technology fundamentals
- Passion for creating best user experience.
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Site Catalyst or Google Analytics.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable with managing and analyzing large volumes of complex data and presenting the findings to senior leadership to shape the product.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think, analytically and execute methodically.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated relationship-management skills, and a proven track record of delivering results and influencing both within and outside the organization.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do what is necessary to accomplish goals.
- Strong Creative skills with ability to think out of the box.