- An outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
- Optimize content for the social media platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- With Good Communication Skills
- Candidates from Marketing Agency can apply.
- Immediate with 15 days joinees preferred.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who handles end to end digital marketing
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmer's produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community.
Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
- Plan, test, and execute mobile app marketing campaign and are responsible for Web/App Growth.
- Develop and execute App Store Optimization strategies
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. Mobile, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies. Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
The ability to think strategically and drive execution is essential. Ideally, we are looking for a Mobile Marketing professional who has planned and managed marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand. Also worked on planning campaigns, analyzing metrics and Identifying trends.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Mobile marketing campaigns, google ad words, social media and display advertising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B (Multivariate experiments)
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Branch,Appsflyer and others).
- Working experience with creative and marketing agencies
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Our technology-based client is backed-up by venture capitalist and angel investor. It has onboarded over 1000 sellers so far and has facilitated transactions over 6 crores. Their top clients include CBRE, FedEx, Swiggy etc.
They are currently developing India’s first dedicated B2B Service Procurement Platform.
What you need to do:
- End to end campaign management on various platforms primarily Google (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance to generating maximum leads)
- Conducting keyword research and optimizing the campaigns
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links and strategizing the best plan ahead for the business
- Optimizing the ad copy, landing pages for the best lead quality
- Optimizing the campaigns regularly for improving the performance
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Building on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and developing a reputation for innovation and efficiency
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments in search engine marketing, digital marketing as well as consumer behaviour and recommending improvements
- Implementing A/B testing to continuously improve ROI
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven 4+ years SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Understanding of keyword matching, keyword research and optimization
- Experienced in understanding google analytics and pixel integration
- Creative copywriting for ads
- Prior experience in working with affiliate ad networks (bonus)
- Understanding of campaign data and growth metrics
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Datastudio, GTM, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Ability to think creatively and work independently in a fast working environment
- Engaging with multiple people through various social media platforms and getting backlinks.
- Getting high traffic by bookmarking web pages and blogs. Creating backlinks through various blog directory submissions.
- Keep up with search technology trends and recommend changes and updates accordingly will be responsible for On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization,
- Social Media Optimization, Link Building Techniques
- Continuously monitor SEO status of assigned websites for opportunities and updates SEO experience will include excellent knowledge of search engine technology
- Develop, execute and maintain link building activities
- Take part in submissions across the web Directories and articles, directories, social bookmarking, blog, and forum Submission to increase link popularity for websites and other SEO-related activities.
Skills required for the role:
- Candidate must generate backlinks on a daily basis using good PR & amp; DA websites
- The candidate is expected to generate 150-200 backlinks in a day
- The candidate must be very enthusiastic about Off-page link building techniques
- Candidate must be up-to-date with new techniques coming in the market and accordingly use those methods for our clients
- Candidates must find out new websites for link generation on a daily basis
- The candidate will be responsible for improving the ranking of the website by using Off-Page techniques
- Create a brand and positioning strategy for the company. Own key P&L goals including TVL, User acquisition, and # users across multiple chains
- Segmentation, targeting, and acquisition strategies across user segments and channels
- Design and implement company brand strategy on social media, including Twitter, Discord, Medium, and Telegram
- Build and execute communications campaigns across different Proof of Staking chains that tell the company story to multiple audiences
- Work with influencers, community to expand the audience and widen the reach of the company
- Design community development and engagement strategies. Manage community managers and implement community strategy
Essential Skills & experience:
- Goal-driven, Structured thinker and Operator
- Experience with Community building across social media
- 1-3 years in growth marketing or product marketing, preferably with experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Multiple languages is a plus.
- Prior community management experience is a plus
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive Brand Manager, fluent in English & a skilled communicator.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct consumer and market research
- Identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market
- Design a research-based brand strategy
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align company around foundational ideas
- Lead marketing team members through campaigns
- Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelors is a must. PG Preferred.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Beauty and Healthcare
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Working under pressure
- Being passionate and energetic about the brand
- Organizational and methodical skills are also a bonus
About the Role:
- Your goal is to drive revenue & profitability via organic search with defined growth targets via up-levelling the content, SEO structure & tech.
- Directly manage SEO Team & deal with tech leads to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual traffic & revenue goals.
- You must have an excellent understanding of search engines, crawler behaviour.
- You must understand the technicality of using web crawlers, log analyzers, and set tools. • Understanding of code at least read/understand HTML.
- Your analytical and statistical skills should be strong — excellent level of expertise of Google Analytics, webmaster tools, etc.
- Be competitive and engender a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we continue to outperform the competition in SEO.
- Understand how changes in search engine impact campaign performance, and build scalable, automated solutions to stay ahead of trends.
- Respond to rapid changes in the event landscape and marketplace to capture potential performance opportunities for Organic search.
- Manage and measure performance across keyword targets, but execute ad hoc strategic initiatives
- Establish the innovation mindset and always-on experimentation, including new page development, a/b test on-page optimization, schemas, etc.
- Highlight technical pitfalls and become the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of SEO tech (e.g., structured data, schema markup) and process that will scale in India & Overseas.
- Set clear KPIs and drive a team culture of accountability and rigor towards business impact.
- Be a domain expert on the educational industry.
What we are looking for
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Leadership on multiple well-known products throughout their life cycles, from idea conception to product release and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree/MBA with equivalent experience of 4 - 5 years in Digital Marketing domain.
- Edu-tech and E-Commerce experience will be preferred.
- Extensive understanding of the digital marketing industry, best practices, user behavior, and buyer's psychology.
- A dynamic candidate who can adopt new techniques quickly.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing techniques.
- Ability to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
THE WAD Agency is hiring!!! (wwwthewadagency.com)
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Develop digital marketing strategies to improve awareness, engagement, new customer acquisition (Cross-Sell/Up-Sell), and support client retention
- Has experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, Adwords etc.
- Generate potential leads for the organization through various ATL & BTL activities
- Develop & Ideate campaigns, processes etc. to pitch new clients
- Prepare presentations for client pitches Company
Preferred from Agencies