We at PlatoWorks explore and build products in Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and VR/AR. We help traditional businesses become more efficient, streamlined, creative and innovative by helping them realize the potential of latest tech - Blockchain and VR/AR. We provide complete end to end solutions and even help companies in research based projects that require engineers and manpower that can approach a problem through non-traditional and unconventional routes.
- Build user journeys and communication strategies for every funnel the user goes through in the app
- Build highly engaging campaigns across user funnels to increase conversion rates
- Drive repeat users, referrals through Email, Push Notifications and other product touchpoints
- Plan & run defined experiments - test open rates, CTR, messaging, conversion rates and renewals.
- Work with internal and external stakeholder to seamlessly drive all campaigns
- Constantly look for funnel drop offs and optimise every step to increase conversion rates
- Share data on daily, weekly and monthly basis with the larger team
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in working with user engagement platforms like WebEngage
- Experience in building user funnels across app and web and proven record of successfully driving engagement and conversions
- Knowledge of HTML coding to create emailers is a must
- Experience working in a B2C product or Edtech is preferrable
Your responsibilities will include:
· Developing strategic marketing campaigns to help achieve business results
· Ensuring that plans and messaging are aligned with business strategy, reinforce brand positioning and are delivered effectively to targeted audiences
· Designing and delivering scalable marketing programs and campaigns that provide value-added content that is suited to clients’ and prospects’ needs as well as interests
· Supporting integrated marketing and communications across a variety of channels and vehicles– internal, external, PR, digital, social, web, etc.
· Acting as a brand champion both internally and externally and ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging across all solutions
· Collaborating across teams to develop key messages for campaigns, programs, and content syndication including thought leadership, market reports, surveys, and client success stories.
· Collaborating with different stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic marketing plans including defining success criteria, measuring the effectiveness of initiatives, and reporting on results
· Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
· Keep up to date with market developments and competitor strategies.
Researching and representing Signzy at relevant events, applying for awards, and finding events for the sales teams to increase their pipes
· You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
· You have prior experience in a similar role.
· You have a good knowledge of various aspects of marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing & performance marketing.
· You have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders
We are looking for candidates with experience in App Store Optimisation/Play store optimisation and SEO. This is to promote organic installs of mobile applications through Keyword Research, KPI tracking, Running experiments on Playstore. Ability to design graphics will be a plus. Ability to run facebook/google ads will be a plus.
This is a part time, remote role. It will require a commitment of 21 hours per week.
We are a fast growing mobile app product company with several products running on the Playstore and are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join us.
- Creating & Managing Paid Campaigns on Marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Purplle, Myntra, etc
- Plan, create and manage Marketplace ads campaign on Seller central by formulating strategies and road map for successful delivery of PPC campaigns
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results
- Understanding of Listing Management, A+ Content, Inventory Management
- Monitor and optimize campaign spending, keyword bids, negative keywords, campaign targeting, and other important account metrics
- Analyse data, look for various patterns, use them to create campaigns and get new users
- Minimum 4 years of exp of strong experience with ecommerce or in a digital marketing agency managing ecommerce brands.
- Proven track record of delivering month-on-month revenue growth keeping marketing budget in line
- Paid digital media and performance marketing across Google, Facebook, Instagram and some exposure to SEO would be bonus
- Good to have exposure of handling budget of upwards of 50L a month
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical thinker with good business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred
- Experience with tracking and improving critical KPIs on a dashboard.
- Content is going to be a huge part of our marketing efforts. Having experience in driving relevant traffic from content and measuring conversion and ROI from it is required.
- Strong understanding of how to drive relevant traffic from channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, search – both organic and paid.
- Practical experience with email marketing is a must. Proficiency with marketing tools & technologies like email automation, landing page design and instrumentation, and A/B testing are a must.
- Strong sense of product as you’ll be a key influencer in how the product shapes over time.
- Creative thinker, story-teller and problem solver with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree is required.
- Hands on experience in the eCommerce domain, especially on the seller side.
- Understand how to build and nurture a community of users, advocates and influencers and use this to amplify the word of mouth for the product.
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy.
- Any experience with data sciences and analytics, R or python.
- Knowledge of or experience with UI/UX, graphics design or product management.
- US education is a strong plus. All customers are in the US to having spent time there and cultural familiarity is helpful.
- You will be the One go-to person for - everything- Revenue & Growth. Responsible for building the team, processes & programs that enable growth.
- Owns the overall revenue of the organisation. Manage P&L, Discounts & Marketing budgets efficiently.
- Completely own User Acquisition, Conversion & Retention Drive tech enabled growth for the company.
- Drive Digital & Offline marketing strategies. Completely own the performance marketing and assist in brand building.
- Work with the agency to drive SEO (website) mandates for growing the organic traffic.
- Influence online product changes on websites that drive discovery, user engagement & revenue.
- Lead corporate partnerships and programs to build brand awareness and cost effective user acquisition.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Skills: SEO, SMO, SMM, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Content Publishing, Google Ads & Analytics.
Product: B2B, SaaS platform for Utilities and Energy
For more details please: www.bynry.com
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Digital Marketing Executive you must involve in:
• Keywords Exploring
• Create, execute and optimise campaigns end-to-end
• Analysis of social media performance of clients across multiple platforms.
• Responsible for managing SEO and digital ad channels in particular for performance marketing
• Stay updated on the latest trends and updates on social and digital marketing like SEO, mobile, web development.
• Creating links except Directory, Article, Press release submissions.
• link building, press release, email marketing, digital marketing, pr, seo, com, mar, email, business, facebook, marketing, reporting, Social Bookmarking, Search Analysis, One Way Link Building, Article Submission, Search Engine Submissions.
• Using Google guidelines for building links
• Able to speak, write and communicate clearly and present effectively to the clients.
Job qualifications and requirements:
Must have Knowledge in the following:
• SEO, SEM, SMM, SMO
• Link Building, Keyword Research
• A Bachelor’s degree Computer Science