- Provide consultation and review all outgoing critical customer communications.
- Apply DevOps thinking in bringing the development and IT Ops process, people, and tools together within the company in order to increase the speed, efficiency, and quality.
- Perform architecture and security reviews for different projects, work with leads to develop strategy and roadmap for the client requirements. Involve in designing of the overall architecture of the system with another leads/architect.
- Develop and grow engineers in DevOps technology to meet the incoming requirements from the business team.
- Work with senior technical team to bring in new technologies/tools being used within the company. Develop and promote best practices and emerging concepts for DevSecOps and secure CI/CD. Participate in Solution Strategy, innovation areas, and technology roadmap.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity, and shifting priorities.
- Ability to influence stakeholders as a trusted advisor across all levels, including teams outside of shared services.
- Ability to think outside of the box and be innovative by keeping abreast of new trends, identifying opportunities to bring in change for business benefit.
- Implementing CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment). Have Good exposure to CI & Build Management tools like Jenkins Azure DevOps GitHub Actions Maven Gradle and etc
- Deployment and provisioning tools (Chef/Ansible/Terraform/AWS CDK etc)
- Docker Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Swarm etc
- Good hands-on knowledge of automation scripting Python Shell Ruby etc
- Version Control for Source Code Management (SCM) tool: GIT/Bitbucket and etc
- Expertise in Linux based systems like Unix Linux Ubuntu and also manage security systems Linux file system permission etc
- Container Orchestration tool: Kubernetes Swarm Meso Marathon Docker Writing Docker file Docker compose
- Expertise in managing Cloud resources and good exposure to Docker
- Public/Private/Hybrid cloud: AWS /Microsoft Azure/ Google Cloud Platform etc
- Extensive experience with cloud services elastic capacity administration and cloud deployment and migration.
- Good to have knowledge of tools like Splunk, New Relic, PagerDuty, VictorOps
- Familiarity with Network protocols and elements - TCP/IP HTTP(S) SSL DNS Firewall router load balancers proxy.
- Excellent in creating new and improve existing workflows within the agile software development lifecycle.
- Familiar with incident and change management processes.
- Ability to effectively priorities work with fast-changing requirements.
- Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure Network and operating system issues.
- Resolve complex issues in scenarios like resource consumptions server performance backup strategy Scaling.
- Investigate and perform Root Cause Analysis on users' reported issues and provide a workaround before implementing a final fix.
- Monitor servers and applications to ensure the smooth running of IT Architecture (Applications Services Schedulers Server Performance etc)
- Interpret and implement the designs of others adhering to standards and guidelines
- Design solutions within their area of expertise using technologies that already exist within Tesco
- Understand the roadmaps for their area of Technology Design secure solutions
- Design solutions that can be consumed in a self-service manner by the engineering teams
- Understand the impact of technologies at an enterprise-scale innovation
- Demonstrate knowledge of the latest technology trends related to Infrastructure
- Understand how Industry trends impact their own area
- identify opportunities to automate work and deliver against them
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work towards uptime of Network / Infrastructure to achieve 99.99% availability
- Build dashboards around monitoring
- Work along with the Engineering team to help out with Infrastructure / Network automation Long term needs.
- Deploy infrastructure as code and automate as much as possible
- Responsible for on-call support on a rotation basis
- Responsible for Network / Virtual Machines and Kube clusters
- 5+ years of DevOps experience managing production Infrastructure via code.
- Networking knowledge in routing, firewall, BGP
- Strong Linux administration skills.
- Experience in architecting single point of failures and implementing HA solutions end to end.
- Experience with AAA implementation
- Experience with Managing K8s infrastructure
- Tooling includes, but is not limited to Ansible, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Expected proficiency in all tooling throughout the stack
- Excellent Python, bash, and scripting fundamentals
- Experience with modern web services architectures
- GCP/AWS/Azure Certification is an added advantage
Experience with various Cloud development methodologies and virtual environments.
2-4 years experience with Container Orchestration ( Docker, Kubernetes)
2-4 years experience with Configuration Management Tooling (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins)
Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, software application design and data base knowledge.
Experience in building dashboards and aggregating metrics.
Maintain, optimize and grow our production, staging and test infrastructure hosted in VMinfra and Openstack.
Develop automation scripts for manage the infra security and performance monitoring of application using Ansible , Chef, Puppet, Nagios, Splunk.
Server and Application patch management for Unix/ Linux and widows based production servers.
Strong working experience on Linux , windows operating systems and good understanding on software based storage platform Ceph with Openstack cloud.
Hands-on programming experience on Python, Ruby, Powershell, Shell scripting, and Perl scripting, Python scripting is must with expert level.
Required self-motivated and critical thinking to build our own tools to reduce occurrences of human errors and improve overall customer experience.
Good oral and written communication skills are required for Involve in root cause analysis of production errors.
Investigate high level production issues to help development and support team to resolve technical issues on time.
Enhancing automation infrastructure to integrate test automation into the CI/CD cycle using different environments
Interface with various R&D groups (Architects, Developers, Product Managers)
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for DevOps Engineer who can help us build the infrastructure required to handle huge datasets on a scale. Primarily, you will work with AWS services like EC2, Lambda, ECS, Containers, etc. As part of our core development crew, you’ll be figuring out how to deploy applications ensuring high availability and fault tolerance along with a monitoring solution that has alerts for multiple microservices and pipelines. Come save the planet with us!
- Applications built at scale to go up and down on command.
- Manage a cluster of microservices talking to each other.
- Build pipelines for huge data ingestion, processing, and dissemination.
- Optimize services for low cost and high efficiency.
- Maintain high availability and scalable PSQL database cluster.
- Maintain alert and monitoring system using Prometheus, Grafana, and Elastic Search.
- 1-4 years of work experience.
- Strong emphasis on Infrastructure as Code - Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible.
- CI/CD concepts and implementation using Codepipeline, Github Actions.
- Advanced hold on AWS services like IAM, EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, etc.
- Advanced Containerization - Docker, Kubernetes, ECS.
- Experience with managed services like database cluster, distributed services on EC2.
- Self-starters and curious folks who don't need to be micromanaged.
- Passionate about Blue Sky Climate Action and working with data at scale.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
What You'll Do
• At least 4 years of hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure on GCP
• Hands-on-Experience on Kubernetes is a mandate
• Exposure to configuration management and orchestration tools at scale (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer)
• Knowledge and hand-on-experience in DevOps tools (e.g. Jenkins, Groovy, and Gradle)
• Knowledge and hand-on-experience on the various platforms (e.g. Gitlab, CircleCl and Spinnakar)
• Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools (e.g. CloudWatch, ELK stack, Prometheus)
• Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team
• Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption,
credentials and key management.
• Proven experience on various coding languages (Java, Python-) to
• support DevOps operation and cloud transformation
• Familiarity and knowledge of the web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
• Hands on experience with GCP
• Experience in performance tuning, services outage management and troubleshooting.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional leadership, time management, and organizational skill Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
1. Developing a video player website where students can learn various courses, view e-books, solve tests, etc.
2. Building the product to reach higher scalability
3. Developing software to integrate with internal back-end systems
4. Working on AWS cloud platform
5. Working on Amazon Ec2, Amazon S3 bucket, and Git
6. Working on the implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines using Jenkins (mandatory)
7. Monitoring, troubleshooting, and diagnosing infrastructure systems (excellent knowledge required for the same)
8. Building tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
9. Should have experience in MERN Stack too.
at Our client is a fast-growing European passenger car company.
We are looking for a System Engineer who can manage requirements and data management in Rational Doors and Siemens Polarion. You will be part of a global development team with resources in China, Sweden and the US.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Import of requirement specifications to DOORS module
- Create module structure according to written specification (e-mail, word, etc)
- Format: reqif, word, excel, pdf, csv
- Make adjustments to data required to be able to import to tool
- Review that the result is readable and possible to work with
- Import of information to new or existing modules in DOORS
- Feedback of Compliance status from an excel compliance matrix to a module in DOORS
- Import requirements from one module to another based on baseline/filter…
- Import lists of items: Test cases, documents, etc in excel or csv to a module
- Provide guidance on format to information holder at client
- Link information/attribute data from one module to others
- Status, test results, comment
- Link requirements according to information from the client in any given format
- Export data and reports
- Assemble report based on data from one or several modules according to filters/baseline/written requests in any given format
- Export statistics from data in DOORS modules
- Create filters in DOORS modules
Note: Polarion activities same as DOORS activities, but process, results and structure may vary
Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order)
- =>10 years of overall experience in Automotive Industry
- Having requirement management experience in the automotive industry.
- =>3 years of experience in Rational Doors as user
- Knowledge in Siemens Polarion, working knowledge is a plus
- Experience in offshore delivery for more than 7 years
- Able to lead a team of 3 to 5 people and manage temporary additions to team
- Having working knowledge in ASPICE and handling requirements according to ASPICE L2
- Experience in setting up offshore delivery that best fits the expectations of the customer
- Experience in setting up quality processes and ways of working
- Experience in metrics management – propose, capture and share metrics with internal/ external stakeholders
- Good Communication skills in English
Requirements - Good to have list, strictly sorted in falling priority order
- Experience in DevOps framework of delivery
- Interest in learning new languages
- Handling requirements according to ASPICE L3
- Willingness in travel, travel to Sweden may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year)
- Candidate must be driving and proactive person, able to work with minimum supervision and will be asked to give example situations incoming interviews.
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.
A platform to learn and grow in a great working environment with cutting edge technologies. There is vast opportunity to showcase creative thinking which can be translated into a highly optimized tools/utilities.
- Code Integrations ( Compile, Build, Notify )
- Package creation ( Service Packs, Patches, Hotfixes )
- Environment Preparation ( With GOLD SCM technical stack )
- Environment & Infra management
- Package delivery ( Customer specific & Standard )
- Build & Deployment automation
- Tickets management
Primary Technical Skills
- Shell Scripting
- ORACLE DB Fundamentals
- Infra Monitoring & Diagnostics
- ClearCase / GIT
- DevOps concepts
- Basic Java
Other Required Skills
- Problem Solving
- Logical Reasoning
- Aptitude & Attitude
- Communication (Verbal & Written)