Ashnik is looking for experienced technology consultant to work in DevOps team in pre-sales function. The primary area of focus will be Microservices, CI/CD pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes, containerization and container security. A person in this role will be responsible for leading technical discussions with customers and partners and helping them arrive at final solution.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in IT industry designing and delivering solutions
- Must have at least 3 years of hand-on experience of Linux and Operating system
- Must have at least 3 years of experience of working in an environment with highly virtualized or cloud based infrastructure
- Must have at least 2 years hands on experience in CI/CD pipeline, micro-services, containerization and kubernetes
- Though coding is not needed in this role, the person should have ability to understand and debug code if required
- Should be able to explain complex solution in simpler ways
- Should be ready to travel 20-40% in a month
- Should be able to engage with customers to understand the fundamental/driving requirement
- Past experience of working with Docker and/or Kubernetes at Scale
- Past experience of working in a DevOps team
- Prior experience in Pre-sales role
- Own pre-sales or sales engineering responsibility to design, present, deliver technical solution
- Be the point of contact for all technical queries for Sales team and partners
- Build full-fledged solution proposals with details of implementation and scope of work for customers
- Contribute in technical writings through blogs, whitepapers, solution demos
- Make presentations at events and participate in events.
- Conduct customer workshops to educate them about features in Docker Enterprise Edition
- Coordinate technical escalations with principal vendor
- Get an understanding of various other components and considerations involved in the areas mentioned above
- Be able to articulate value of technology vendor’s products that Ashnik is partnering with eg. Docker, Sysdig, Hashicorp, Ansible, Jenkins etc.
- Work with partners and sales team for responding to RFPs and tenders
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You would be adding a great experience of working with a leading open source solutions company in South East Asia region to your career. You would get to learn from the leaders and grow in the industry. This would be a great opportunity for you to grow in your career through continuous learning, adding depth and breadth of technologies. Since we work with leading open source technologies and engage with large enterprises, it creates enormous possibilities for career growth for our team. Not to mention that our people find the journey with Ashnik to be exciting and a fulfilling experience.
Role – Sr. Devops Engineer
Location - Bangalore
Experience 5+ Years
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in a Devops role.
- Good knowledge in cloud technologies such as AWS/Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes experience (Mandatory) and good knowledge in Docker.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Good knowledge in complex Debugging mechanisms (especially JVM) and Java programming experience (Mandatory)
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
We are global expert in cloud consulting and service management, focusing exclusively on the Cloud DevOps Space. In short, we strive to be at the forefront in this era of digital disruption by being dynamic, agile and cohesive in providing businesses the solutions needed to leverage it to the next level. Our expert team of Engineers, Programmers, Designers and Business development professionals are the foundations of our firm with the fusion of cutting-edge technology.Nimble IT Consulting is vested in Research and Analysis of Current and Upcoming trends, be it Technology, Business Values and User Experience, we dedicate our efforts tirelessly to be at the pinnacle of the Quality Standards. Devising solutions that are just not only being approved or followed by industry leaders in fact they depend on it. Read more about us: https://nimbleitconsulting.com/" target="_blank">https://nimbleitconsulting.com
What we are looking for
A DevOps Engineer who has valued certification to join our team and provide consulting services to our clients, below is the technology stack we are interested in
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline. ( either using Jenkins or Azure DevOps )
- At least one AWS or Azure Certification
- Terraform Scripting
- Hands-on experience with git and source code management and release management.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps principles and the Agile Frameworks.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Gradle, Yaml, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Working knowledge of build systems for various technologies like npm, maven etc.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google cloud.
- Hands on Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues. Experience with working with ticketing tools (Jira & Service now)
- A programming language like Java, Go , NodeJS is a nice to have.
What you’ll get in return
- Work Permit for United Kingdom ( tier 2 visa ) total duration of visa will be 5 years ( first 2 years and then 3 year extension)
- At the end of the 5 years you will be eligible for British Citizenship by applying for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK
- Learn new technologies - We won’t ever expect you to do the same thing day in day out; we want to
- give you the chance to explore the latest techniques to solve challenging technical problems and help
- you become the best developer you can be.
- Join a growing agile team that are consistently delivering.
- Technical Development Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Kutumb is the first and largest communities platform for Bharat. We are growing at an exponential trajectory. More than 1 Crore users use Kutumb to connect with their community. We are backed by world-class VCs and angel investors. We are growing and looking for exceptional Infrastructure Engineers to join our Engineering team.
More on this here - https://kutumbapp.com/why-join-us.html
We’re excited if you have:
- Recent experience designing and building unified observability platforms that enable companies to use the sometimes-overwhelming amount of available data (metrics, logs, and traces) to determine quickly if their application or service is operating as desired
- Expertise in deploying and using open-source observability tools in large-scale environments, including Prometheus, Grafana, ELK (ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana), Jaeger, Kiali, and/or Loki
- Familiarity with open standards like OpenTelemetry, OpenTracing, and OpenMetrics
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Istio as the architecture on which the observability platform runs, and how they integrate and scale. Additionally, the ability to contribute improvements back to the joint platform for the benefit of all teams
- Demonstrated customer engagement and collaboration skills to curate custom dashboards and views, and identify and deploy new tools, to meet their requirements
- The drive and self-motivation to understand the intricate details of a complex infrastructure environment
- Using CICD tools to automatically perform canary analysis and roll out changes after passing automated gates (think Argo & keptn)
- Hands-on experience working with AWS
- Bonus points for knowledge of ETL pipelines and Big data architecture
- Great problem-solving skills & takes pride in your work
- Enjoys building scalable and resilient systems, with a focus on systems that are robust by design and suitably monitored
- Abstracting all of the above into as simple of an interface as possible (like Knative) so developers don't need to know about it unless they choose to open the escape hatch
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and build automation around the chosen tools to make onboarding new services easy for developers (dashboards, alerts, traces, etc)
- Demonstrate great communication skills in working with technical and non-technical audiences
- Contribute new open-source tools and/or improvements to existing open-source tools back to the CNCF ecosystem
Tools we use:
Kops, Argo, Prometheus/ Loki/ Grafana, Kubernetes, AWS, MySQL/ PostgreSQL, Apache Druid, Cassandra, Fluentd, Redis, OpenVPN, MongoDB, ELK
What we offer:
- High pace of learning
- Opportunity to build the product from scratch
- High autonomy and ownership
- A great and ambitious team to work with
- Opportunity to work on something that really matters
- Top of the class market salary and meaningful ESOP ownership
- 7-10 years experience with secure SDLC/DevSecOps practices such as automating security processes within CI/CD pipeline.
- At least 4 yrs. experience designing, and securing Data Lake & Web applications deployed to AWS, Azure, Scripting/Automation skills on Python, Shell, YAML, JSON
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience with software development lifecycle, Agile project management (e.g. Jira, Confluence), source code management (e.g. Git), build automation (e.g. Jenkins), code linting and code quality (e.g. SonarQube), test automation (e.g. Selenium)
- Hand-on & Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services & Azure-based Infra & applications
- Experience writing cloud formation templates, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, and microservice application architecture and deployment.
- Strong know-how on VA/PT integration in CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in handling financial solutions & customer-facing applications
- Accelerate enterprise cloud adoption while enabling rapid and stable delivery of capabilities using continuous integration and continuous deployment principles, methodologies, and technologies
- Manage & deliver diverse cloud [AWS, Azure, GCP] DevSecOps journeys
- Identify, prototype, engineer, and deploy emerging software engineering methodologies and tools
- Maximize automation and enhance DevSecOps pipelines and other tasks
- Define and promote enterprise software engineering and DevSecOps standards, practices, and behaviors
- Operate and support a suite of enterprise DevSecOps services
- Implement security automation to decrease the loop between the development and deployment processes.
- Support project teams to adopt & integrate the DevSecOps environment
- Managing application vulnerabilities, Data security, encryption, tokenization, access management, Secure SDLC, SAST/DAST
- Coordinate with development and operations teams for practical automation solutions and custom flows.
- Own DevSecOps initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights, and advice.
- Act as Release gatekeeper with an understanding of OWASP top 10 lists of vulnerabilities, NIST SP-800-xx, NVD, CVSS scoring, etc concepts
- Build workflows to ensure a successful DevSecOps journey for various enterprise applications.
- Understand the strategic direction to reach business goals across multiple projects & teams
- Collaborate with development teams to understand project deliverables and promote DevSecOps culture
- Formulate & deploy cloud automation strategies and tools
- Knowledge of the DevSecOps culture and principles.
- An understanding of cloud technologies & components
- A flair for programming languages such as Shell, Python, Java Scripts,
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Knowledge of threat modeling and risk assessment techniques.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cybersecurity threats, current best practices, and the latest software.
- An understanding of programs such as Puppet, Chef, ThreatModeler, Checkmarx, Immunio, and Aqua.
- Strong know-how of Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure-based deployments
- On the job learning for new programming languages, automation tools, deployment architectures
One of our US based client is looking for a Devops professional who can handle Technical as well as Trainings for them in US.
If you are hired, you will be sent to US for the working from there. Training & Technical work ratio will be 70% & 30% respectively.
Company Will sponsor for US Visa.
If you are an Experienced Devops professional and also given professional trainings then feel free to connect with us for more.
Implement integrations requested by customers
Deploy updates and fixes
Provide Level 2 technical support
Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
Perform root cause analysis for production errors
Investigate and resolve technical issues
Develop scripts to automate visualization
Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Multiple Clouds [AWS/Azure/GCP] hands on experience
Good Experience on Docker implementation at scale.
Kubernets implementation and orchestration.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638273191296000&usg=AOvVaw1nxqhvM4q0q1cDkQUp59hj">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638273191296000&usg=AOvVaw1XPI8MZ5c-nc8rQKYt-uF7">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1638273191296000&usg=AOvVaw1_-mlpdxoA4uOMKgBu-Th_">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
We at Expertrons are looking out for a DevOps Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Agile development of software and infrastructure
- Continuous integration and automated testing of developed code with continuous delivery to production
- Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects
- Monitoring of running processes to ensure proper functioning of infrastructure
- Identifying and providing solutions for common needs across stakeholders
- Working with end users and incorporating feedback into the product
- Develop automation scripts, daemons, and APIs to reduce operational overhead.
- Experience in understanding of configuring and using Open-Source monitoring and trending systems
- Good understanding of building and maintaining highly available systems on Kubernetes, Docker or related
cloud deployment technologies in AWS/Azure.
- Experience in Software Deployment
- Experience in Continuous Integration as a principle, as well as CI tools such as GitLab, Jenkins or GoCD
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g.Java, Python, Bash shell, etc)
- Experience with AWS with a focus on DevOps Engineering
- Strong problem solving skills & analytical skills.
You can apply for the position
1. Prefered available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Prefered work from office
3. Prefered Can join immediately.
4. Prefered a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery. We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
You have 6+ years of experience in AWS infra Automation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced operations environment and to develop your career in Cloud technologies, particularly Amazon Web Services.
You are building and monitoring CI/CD pipeline in AWS cloud. This is a highly scalable backend application building on Java platform. We need a resource who can troubleshoot, diagnose and rectify system service issues.
You’re cloud native with Terraform as an orchestration. You would use Terraform as a key Orchestration in Infrastructure as Code.
You're comfortable driving. You prefer to own your work streams and enjoy working in autonomy to progress towards your goals.
You provide an incredible support to the team. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a pair programming can give better result
An ideal candidate is/are:
This is a key role within our DevOps team and will involve working as part of a collaborative agile team in a shared services DevOps organization to support and deliver innovative technology solutions that directly align with the delivery of business value and enhanced customer experience. The primary objective is to provide support to Amazon Web Services hosted environment, ensure continuous availability, working closely with development teams to ensure best value for money, and effective estate management.
- Setup CI/CD Pipeline from scratch along with integration of appropriate quality gates.
- Expertise level knowledge in AWS cloud. Provision and configure infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Build and configure Kubernetes-based infrastructure, networking policies, LBs, and cluster security. Define autoscaling and cost strategies.
- Automate the build of containerized systems with CI/CD tooling, Helm charts, and more
- Manage deployments and rollbacks of applications
- Implement monitoring and metrics with Cloud watch, Newrelic
- Troubleshoot and optimize containerized workload deployments for clients
- Automate operational tasks, and assist in the transition to service ownership models.
- Provide consultation and review all outgoing critical customer communications.
- Apply DevOps thinking in bringing the development and IT Ops process, people, and tools together within the company in order to increase the speed, efficiency, and quality.
- Perform architecture and security reviews for different projects, work with leads to develop strategy and roadmap for the client requirements. Involve in designing of the overall architecture of the system with another leads/architect.
- Develop and grow engineers in DevOps technology to meet the incoming requirements from the business team.
- Work with senior technical team to bring in new technologies/tools being used within the company. Develop and promote best practices and emerging concepts for DevSecOps and secure CI/CD. Participate in Solution Strategy, innovation areas, and technology roadmap.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity, and shifting priorities.
- Ability to influence stakeholders as a trusted advisor across all levels, including teams outside of shared services.
- Ability to think outside of the box and be innovative by keeping abreast of new trends, identifying opportunities to bring in change for business benefit.
- Implementing CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment). Have Good exposure to CI & Build Management tools like Jenkins Azure DevOps GitHub Actions Maven Gradle and etc
- Deployment and provisioning tools (Chef/Ansible/Terraform/AWS CDK etc)
- Docker Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Swarm etc
- Good hands-on knowledge of automation scripting Python Shell Ruby etc
- Version Control for Source Code Management (SCM) tool: GIT/Bitbucket and etc
- Expertise in Linux based systems like Unix Linux Ubuntu and also manage security systems Linux file system permission etc
- Container Orchestration tool: Kubernetes Swarm Meso Marathon Docker Writing Docker file Docker compose
- Expertise in managing Cloud resources and good exposure to Docker
- Public/Private/Hybrid cloud: AWS /Microsoft Azure/ Google Cloud Platform etc
- Extensive experience with cloud services elastic capacity administration and cloud deployment and migration.
- Good to have knowledge of tools like Splunk, New Relic, PagerDuty, VictorOps
- Familiarity with Network protocols and elements - TCP/IP HTTP(S) SSL DNS Firewall router load balancers proxy.
- Excellent in creating new and improve existing workflows within the agile software development lifecycle.
- Familiar with incident and change management processes.
- Ability to effectively priorities work with fast-changing requirements.
- Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure Network and operating system issues.
- Resolve complex issues in scenarios like resource consumptions server performance backup strategy Scaling.
- Investigate and perform Root Cause Analysis on users' reported issues and provide a workaround before implementing a final fix.
- Monitor servers and applications to ensure the smooth running of IT Architecture (Applications Services Schedulers Server Performance etc)
- Interpret and implement the designs of others adhering to standards and guidelines
- Design solutions within their area of expertise using technologies that already exist within Tesco
- Understand the roadmaps for their area of Technology Design secure solutions
- Design solutions that can be consumed in a self-service manner by the engineering teams
- Understand the impact of technologies at an enterprise-scale innovation
- Demonstrate knowledge of the latest technology trends related to Infrastructure
- Understand how Industry trends impact their own area
- identify opportunities to automate work and deliver against them
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for the cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?
Your bucket of undertakings:
This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new-age cloud offerings, help define the best practice as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Use your experience in the Google cloud platform, AWS, or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud-based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code, and other artifacts
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in the google cloud platform
- Security, Risk, and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access management, network setup, regulatory compliance, and related areas.
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
- 4-8 years experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains
- Experience with Linux systems and/OR Windows servers
- Specialize in one or two cloud deployment platforms: AWS, GCP
- Hands on experience with AWS services (EKS, ECS, EC2, VPC, RDS, Lambda, GKE, Compute Engine, API Gateway, AppSync and ServiceMesh)
- Experience in one or more scripting language-Python, Bash
- Good understanding of Apache Web Server, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, Nagios
- Logging and Monitoring tools (ELK, Stackdriver, CloudWatch)
- DevOps Technologies (AWS DevOps, Jenkins, Git, Maven)
- Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Packer
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 3-8 years of experience with hands-on experience in Cloud Computing (AWS/GCP) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- You have at least 7 years of DevOps experience.
- You have deep understanding of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- You have expertise within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- You have experience working with infrastructure provisioning tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, or others.
- You have experience enabling CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, Gitlab, or others.
- You bring a deep understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- You have a track record of delivering successful solutions and collaborating with others.
- You take security into account when building new systems.