A network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
- Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
- Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
- Min 3 years of experience as SRE automation engineer building, running, and maintaining production sites. Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2 or Build & Deploy..
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 Hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts which will rotate every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
What you will do
We are looking for an exceptional engineering lead to join our team. You will be responsible for building and owning the systems that would have critical impact for the business and the experience of our community from day one.
- Build and lead an agile engineering team
- Work closely with Founder on product development
- Collaborate with operations team to understand customer pain points and solve interesting problems
- Code, test, ship - manage the entire application cycle
- Build libraries and documentation for future references
- Research and develop best practices and tools to enable delivery of features
- Set up capabilities to track and report business and user metrics
- Design and improve architecture to ensure scalability
- Proven experience at scaling tech companies, preferably in commerce or social network
- Keen to innovate, open-minded and collaborative
- Able to interpret product needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Have led a team, also able to code hands-on
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic: responsible, responsive, and detail-oriented.
Technologies we use
Go, Flutter, AWS, Google Cloud
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Excellent communication skills
Open to work on EST time zone(6pm to 3am)
- Integrate gates into CI/CD pipeline and push all flaws/issues to developers IDE (as far left as possible) - ideally in code repo but required by the time code is in the artifact repository.
- Demonstrable experience in Containerization-Docker and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience withsetting up self-managed Kubernetes clusters without using any managed cloud offerings like EKS
- Experience working withAWS - Managing AWS services - EC2, S3, Cloudfront, VPC, SNS, Lambda, AWS Autoscaling, AWS IAM, RDS, EBS, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, Redshift, Cloudwatch, Amazon Inspector.
- Familiarity withLinux and UNIX systems (e.g. CentOS, RedHat) and command line system administration such as Bash, VIM, SSH.
- Hands on experience in configuration management of server farms (using tools such asPuppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.,).
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL v3 or v4 certification
- Kubernetes CKA or CKAD certification nice to have
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work towards uptime of Network / Infrastructure to achieve 99.99% availability
- Build dashboards around monitoring
- Work along with the Engineering team to help out with Infrastructure / Network automation Long term needs.
- Deploy infrastructure as code and automate as much as possible
- Responsible for on-call support on a rotation basis
- Responsible for Network / Virtual Machines and Kube clusters
- 5+ years of DevOps experience managing production Infrastructure via code.
- Networking knowledge in routing, firewall, BGP
- Strong Linux administration skills.
- Experience in architecting single point of failures and implementing HA solutions end to end.
- Experience with AAA implementation
- Experience with Managing K8s infrastructure
- Tooling includes, but is not limited to Ansible, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Expected proficiency in all tooling throughout the stack
- Excellent Python, bash, and scripting fundamentals
- Experience with modern web services architectures
- GCP/AWS/Azure Certification is an added advantage
What's the role?
- Work closely with our Development and IT Ops teams to build this infrastructure using the most effective tools and methodologies including a high degree of automation
- Manage the transition between product planning and product deployment adhering to DevOps best practices
- Requirement gathering for cloud infrastructure requirements, evaluate different options and provide solutions
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Deliver insights from production scale data to add SRE values to the team and the product
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Deploy applications to the cloud, leverage appropriate technology stack for high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling
- Facilitate the development and implementation of DevOps best practices
- Provide operational support to product development teams
- Design, develop and support CI/CD pipelines for our applications
- Contribute new DevOps ideas/methodologies, demonstrate a unique and informed viewpoint about its working implementation
- Performance analysis and capacity planning for optimised infrastructure
- Developing/Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics of the product ecosystem
- Understanding of Release Management and applying SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) practices for overall system
- Implement and maintain monitors, alarms, and notifications for failure or downtime scenarios
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
Essential Skills / Experience
- Extensive experience in DevOps Engineering, SRE, team management, and collaboration
- Experience with Advanced Kubernetes Concepts, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, and Kops
- Exposure to AWS cloud technologies and Experience with Linux systems
- Expertise in bash/python scripting languages
- Advanced Knowledge of SRE concepts, related best practice implementations, and SRE tools
- Knowledge and experience about SaaS product deployment strategies
- Experience with JAVA based SaaS products
- BE. / M.E./ MCA degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree from reputed college/university.
- Design, Develop, deploy, and run operations of infrastructure services in the Acqueon AWS cloud environment
- Manage uptime of Infra & SaaS Application
- Implement application performance monitoring to ensure platform uptime and performance
- Building scripts for operational automation and incident response
- Handle schedule and processes surrounding cloud application deployment
- Define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including performance, incidents and chronic problems, capacity, and availability
- Lead the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Build out lifecycle processes to mitigate risk and ensure platforms remain current, in accordance with industry standard methodologies
- Run incident resolution within the environment, facilitating teamwork with other departments as required
- Automate the deployment of new software to cloud environment in coordination with DevOps engineers
- Work closely with Presales, understand customer requirement to deploy in Production
- Lead and mentor a team of operations engineers
- Drive the strategy to evolve and modernize existing tools and processes to enable highly secure and scalable operations
- AWS infrastructure management, provisioning, cost management and planning
- Prepare RCA incident reports for internal and external customers
- Participate in product engineering meetings to ensure product features and patches comply with cloud deployment standards
- Troubleshoot and analyse performance issues and customer reported incidents working to restore services within the SLA
- Monthly SLA Performance reports
As a Cloud Operations Manager in Acqueon you will need….
- 8 years’ progressive experience managing IT infrastructure and global cloud environments such as AWS, GCP (must)
- 3-5 years management experience leading a Cloud Operations / Site Reliability / Production Engineering team working with globally distributed teams in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years’ experience in IAC (Terraform, K8)
- 3+ years end-to-end incident management experience
- Experience with communicating and presenting to all stakeholders
- Experience with Cloud Security compliance and audits
- Detail-oriented. The ideal candidate is one who naturally digs as deep as they need to understand the why
- Knowledge on GCP will be added advantage
- Manage and monitor customer instances for uptime and reliability
- Staff scheduling and planning to ensure 24x7x365 coverage for cloud operations
- Customer facing, excellent communication skills, team management, troubleshooting
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (AWS)
Department & Team
India /UK / Ukraine
Infrastructure Services Manager
The purpose of the role is to ensure high systems availability across a multi-cloud environment, enabling the business to continue meeting its objectives.
This role will be mostly AWS / Linux focused but will include a requirement to understand comparative solutions in Azure.
Desire to maintain full hands-on status but to add Team Lead responsibilities in future
Client’s cloud strategy is based around a dual vendor solutioning model, utilising AWS and Azure services. This enables us to access more technologies and helps mitigate risks across our infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Services Team is responsible for the delivery and support of all infrastructure used by Client twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The team’s primary function is to install, maintain, and implement all infrastructure-based systems, both On Premise and Cloud Hosted. The Infrastructure Services group already consists of three teams:
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Platform Services Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
This role will report directly into the Infrastructure Services Manager and will have responsibility for the day to day running of the multi-cloud environment, as well as playing a key part in designing best practise solutions. It will enable the Client business to achieve its stated objectives by playing a key role in the Infrastructure Services Team to achieve world class benchmarks of customer service and support.
· Deliver end to end technical and user support across all platforms (On-premise, Azure, AWS)
· Day to day, fully hands-on OS management responsibilities (Windows and Linux operating systems)
· Ensure robust server patching schedules are in place and meticulously followed to help reduce security related incidents.
· Contribute to continuous improvement efforts around cost optimisation, security enhancement, performance optimisation, operational efficiency and innovation.
· Take an ownership role in delivering technical projects, ensuring best practise methods are followed.
· Design and deliver solutions around the concept of “Planning for Failure”. Ensure all solutions are deployed to withstand system / AZ failure.
· Work closely with Cloud Architects / Infrastructure Services Manager to identify and eliminate “waste” across cloud platforms.
· Assist several internal DevOps teams with day to day running of pipeline management and drive standardisation where possible.
· Ensure all Client data in all forms are backed up in a cost-efficient way.
· Use the appropriate monitoring tools to ensure all cloud / on-premise services are continuously monitored.
· Drive utilisation of most efficient methods of resource deployment (Terraform, CloudFormation, Bootstrap)
· Drive the adoption, across the business, of serverless / open source / cloud native technologies where applicable.
· Ensure system documentation remains up to date and designed according to AWS/Azure best practise templates.
· Participate in detailed architectural discussions, calling on internal/external subject matter experts as needed, to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
· Take part in regular discussions with business executives to translate their needs into technical and operational plans.
· Engaging with vendors regularly in terms of verifying solutions and troubleshooting issues.
· Designing and delivering technology workshops to other departments in the business.
· Takes initiatives for improvement of service delivery.
· Ensure that Client delivers a service that resonates with customer’s expectations, which sets Client apart from its competitors.
· Help design necessary infrastructure and processes to support the recovery of critical technology and systems in line with contingency plans for the business.
· Continually assess working practices and review these with a view to improving quality and reducing costs.
· Champions the new technology case and ensure new technologies are investigated and proposals put forward regarding suitability and benefit.
· Motivate and inspire the rest of the infrastructure team and undertake necessary steps to raise competence and capability as required.
· Help develop a culture of ownership and quality throughout the Infrastructure Services team.
Skills & Experience:
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional - REQUIRED
· Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 – REQUIRED AS MINIMUM AZURE CERT
· Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE ) - REQUIRED
· Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of designing, implementing and maintaining best practise AWS solutions. (To lesser extend Azure)
· Proven examples of ownership of large AWS project implementations in Enterprise settings.
· Experience managing the monitoring of infrastructure / applications using tools including CloudWatch, Solarwinds, New Relic, etc.
· Must have practical working knowledge of driving cost optimisation, security enhancement and performance optimisation.
· Solid understanding and experience of transitioning IaaS solutions to serverless technology
· Must have working production knowledge of deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform.
· Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practise when designing solutions in AWS.
· Working knowledge around optimising network traffic performance an delivering high availability while keeping a check on costs.
· Working experience of ‘On Premise to Cloud’ migrations
· Experience of Data Centre technology infrastructure development and management
· Must have experience working in a DevOps environment
· Good working knowledge around WAN connectivity and how this interacts with the various entry point options into AWS, Azure, etc.
· Working knowledge of Server and Storage Devices
· Working knowledge of MySQL and SQL Server / Cloud native databases (RDS / Aurora)
· Experience of Carrier Grade Networking - On Prem and Cloud
· Experience in virtualisation technologies
· Experience in ITIL and Project management
· Providing senior support to the Service Delivery team.
· Good understanding of new and emerging technologies
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Experience with MVNO or Network Operations background from within the Telecoms industry. (Optional)
· Working knowledge of one or more European languages (Optional)
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen; “can do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Demonstrates technical leadership
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud solutions.
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth.
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager.
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight.
· Help create an effective team.
We are looking to add DevOps Engineer to the Infra team.
Roles & Responsibilities
What you do :
- Developing automation for the various deployments core to our business
- Documenting run books for various processes / improving knowledge bases
- Identifying technical issues, communicating and recommending solutions
- Miscellaneous support (user account, VPN, network, etc)
- Develop continuous integration / deployment strategies
- Production systems deployment/monitoring/optimization
Management of staging/development environments
What you know :
- Ability to work with a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code/script (Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfortable with frequent incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools (Chef, Packer, Ansible, or others)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and bare-metal systems
- Experience optimizing infrastructure for high availability and low latencies
- Experience with instrumenting systems for monitoring and reporting purposes
- Well versed in software configuration management systems (git, others)
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS or other) and tailoring apps for cloud deployment
Data management skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 1-3 years of equivalent experience in DevOps roles.
- Work conducted is focused on business outcomes
- Can work in an environment with a high level of autonomy (at the individual and team level)
Comfortable working in an open, collaborative environment, reaching across functional.
Our Offering :
- True start-up experience - no bureaucracy and a ton of tough decisions that have a real impact on the business from day one.
The camaraderie of an amazingly talented team that is working tirelessly to build a great OS for India and surrounding markets.
- Awesome benefits, social gatherings, etc.
- Work with intelligent, fun, and interesting people in a dynamic start-up environment.
Established in May 2015, Indus OS is a homebred system apps company, building India’s only content and commerce platform for users to discover and consume digital content & services in the language of their choice. With a vision of digitally connecting 1 Billion Indians, Indus OS is constantly striving to adapt its existing portfolio (App Store, Minus One Screen, Keyboard, Messenger, etc) by introducing new features to enrich the user experience in their native language.
Currently, Indus OS has a user base of over 12+ Million on the back of 10+ smartphone brand partnerships with leading OEMs such as Samsung, Gionee, iTel, Micromax, Intex, Karbonn, and others. The Indus platform is available in English & 23 Indian regional languages and is intended to digitally connect the next 1 billion people in the emerging markets.